Author Topic: Trump Is Hardest Working President Since WW2, Say Republicans  (Read 3450 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Trump Is Hardest Working President Since WW2, Say Republicans
« on: October 26, 2017, 02:38:16 PM »
"A majority of Republicans believe Donald Trump is working harder than any other president since World War II"

"When asked by the pollster YouGov to compare Trump’s work ethic to other Presidents, 58 percent of Republicans said that Trump is a “harder worker” than any of them, including Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan and war hero Dwight D. Eisenhower."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-hardest-working-president-since-115442610.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Is Hardest Working President Since WW2, Say Republicans
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 03:00:07 PM »
"A majority of Republicans believe Donald Trump is working harder than any other president since World War II"

"When asked by the pollster YouGov to compare Trump’s work ethic to other Presidents, 58 percent of Republicans said that Trump is a “harder worker” than any of them, including Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan and war hero Dwight D. Eisenhower."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-hardest-working-president-since-115442610.html

Guess you didn't read the entire article, huh?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 06:17:52 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 07:33:40 PM »

I read it. What part are you referring too?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 02:40:10 AM »
do they know the difference between hard work and efficiency ?

Efficiency at running your political party into a ditch?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 12:45:33 PM »
I read it. What part are you referring too?
"According to an NBC News tracker of the number of days Trump spends on his golf courses, October 22 marked the 75th day of Trump’s 279 day presidency spent playing golf. That means that Trump has played golf on average every 3.7 days.

The president has spent the bulk of this time at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, and Bedminster, New Jersey golf club.

“I'm not going to have time to go play golf,” Trump said on the 2016 presidential campaign trail. In 2015 he insisted that he “would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done.”

“I would not be a president who took vacations,” he said. “I would not be a president that takes time off.”

In a Fox News poll Wednesday President Trump’s approval rating reached 38 percent—its lowest mark in any poll conducted by the broadcaster. Trump’s approval ratings are at historic lows for any modern president this far into his presidency."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 01:31:00 PM »
"According to an NBC News tracker of the number of days Trump spends on his golf courses, October 22 marked the 75th day of Trump’s 279 day presidency spent playing golf. That means that Trump has played golf on average every 3.7 days.

The president has spent the bulk of this time at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, and Bedminster, New Jersey golf club.

“I'm not going to have time to go play golf,” Trump said on the 2016 presidential campaign trail. In 2015 he insisted that he “would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done.”

“I would not be a president who took vacations,” he said. “I would not be a president that takes time off.”

In a Fox News poll Wednesday President Trump’s approval rating reached 38 percent—its lowest mark in any poll conducted by the broadcaster. Trump’s approval ratings are at historic lows for any modern president this far into his presidency."

Hahahahaha, I knew you would say that. Here’s the difference. Obama played golf and talked golf. He was more worried about his game then anything else. Trump on the other 1. Made money in one round than you have (as with most of us) in 5 if your lifetimes.

2. He gets shit done on a golf course and if he has fun doing it, fuck, I don’t care if he plays twice a day. Business gets done on golf courses, deals and money is made everyday on just about every golf course.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 01:42:33 PM »
Hahahahaha, I knew you would say that. Here’s the difference. Obama played golf and talked golf. He was more worried about his game then anything else. Trump on the other 1. Made money in one round than you have (as with most of us) in 5 if your lifetimes.

2. He gets shit done on a golf course and if he has fun doing it, fuck, I don’t care if he plays twice a day. Business gets done on golf courses, deals and money is made everyday on just about every golf course.

Hmm. If Trump makes deals and money while playing golf, are they for himself? Isn't he supposed to be doing the Presidential work?

"Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Rich as President"

MATT FORD JUN 16, 2017 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/06/donald-trump-reports-hes-getting-rich-off-the-presidency/530718/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 01:43:49 PM »

LOL - you're delusional

Trump plays golf about 25% of the time (after promising he wouldn't have time to play golf) and haven't gotten shit done in 9 months he's been in office

Then again, this is a poll of Trumptard so idiotic conclusions are to be expected

from the same article

In August it was reported Trump took three times as much holiday as Obama during the same period of time into his presidency.

Read more: President Trump has the work ethic of a bored, lazy child

According to an NBC News tracker of the number of days Trump spends on his golf courses, October 22 marked the 75th day of Trump’s 279 day presidency spent playing golf. That means that Trump has played golf on average every 3.7 days.

In a Fox News poll Wednesday President Trump’s approval rating reached 38 percent—its lowest mark in any poll conducted by the broadcaster. Trump’s approval ratings are at historic lows for any modern president this far into his presidency.[
/quote]

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 02:02:18 PM »
LOL - you're delusional

Trump plays golf about 25% of the time (after promising he wouldn't have time to play golf) and haven't gotten shit done in 9 months he's been in office

Then again, this is a poll of Trumptard so idiotic conclusions are to be expected

from the same article

In August it was reported Trump took three times as much holiday as Obama during the same period of time into his presidency.

Read more: President Trump has the work ethic of a bored, lazy child

According to an NBC News tracker of the number of days Trump spends on his golf courses, October 22 marked the 75th day of Trump’s 279 day presidency spent playing golf. That means that Trump has played golf on average every 3.7 days.

In a Fox News poll Wednesday President Trump’s approval rating reached 38 percent—its lowest mark in any poll conducted by the broadcaster. Trump’s approval ratings are at historic lows for any modern president this far into his presidency.[
/quote]

Hahahahaha, you delusional fuck. Lmao 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 02:04:38 PM »
38 % approval in a Fox news poll means closer to 8%. What a loser.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 02:07:18 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 02:11:20 PM »

Compared to Congress....lmao. Give it up “polls” oh brother. Lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »
Compared to Congress....lmao. Give it up “polls” oh brother. Lol

:D :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2017, 03:14:40 PM »
:D :)

news flash

the election is over

rather than keep celebrating his solitary success how about focus on something recent

Here's something for you

Trump approval rating dips to new low in Fox News poll

President Donald Trump's approval rating reached the lowest mark it has been in any Fox News poll, 38 percent.

In Fox News' latest poll released Wednesday, the percentage of voters who approve of the president dropped 4 percentage points from September and a full 10 points since the poll's first post-inaugural results in February, while the number of those who disapprove — 57 percent — rose to a new high under his administration. The findings highlight a continued erosion of national support for the president, who received low mark across several major policy areas.

Trump garnered disapproval from a majority of voters on his handling of taxes for the first time, a finding that comes as the White House and congressional lawmakers continue to make a major legislative push to get the tax code overhauled by the end of the calendar year.

The commander in chief continued to draw low marks for honesty, trustworthiness and knowledge. A majority of voters in a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll released Wednesday similarly found the president earning poor ratings on his personal attributes, with most finding him to be dishonest and not compassionate.

The president, who participated in a briefing on the federal response to recent natural disasters, received more mixed marks for his handling on the numerous hurricanes that have rocked the southern U.S. and the Caribbean.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2017, 03:34:06 PM »
news flash

the election is over

rather than keep celebrating his solitary success how about focus on something recent

Here's something for you

Then someone should tell this fool .........

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/27/john-lewis-wishes-happy-birthday-to-madame-president-hillary-clinton.html

This is what the majority of what Washington libs think and what all libs (including you) think. Your little political world is a complete cluster-fuck. Tell us the what the left stands for?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2017, 03:45:45 PM »
news flash

the election is over

Here's something for you

Data nerds(not an insult) like yourself will never understand.

There is much more to success in politics than some phoney baloney polls which utilitize poor sampling methods.

And I have been trying to explain this to you for months and months now...Quit putting so much emphasis on the damn numbers!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2017, 03:52:44 PM »

There is much more to success in politics than some phoney baloney polls which utilitize poor sampling methods.

And I have been trying to explain this to you for months and months now...Quit putting so much emphasis on the damn numbers!

I don't think he's a data nerd. He just googles and posts the first negative story or poll he finds. In real life without google in front of him he'd be lost. Dude still posts articles from CNN..lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2017, 03:55:01 PM »

and all I'm saying is stop talking about the election

the election was the contest to win The Job

He's got the job now so talk about that

Being POTUS is a lot more important than being a candidate for POTUS

You're like Al Bundy constantly talking about the time he scored 4 touchdowns in a game

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2017, 04:11:49 PM »

You're like Al Bundy constantly talking about the time he scored 4 touchdowns in a game

Stop talking about the election!!!!!
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2017, 04:19:23 PM »
Stop talking about the election!!!!!

totally agree

pathetic to keep talking about it

He's got the job now

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2017, 04:21:04 PM »
totally agree

pathetic to keep talking about it

He's got the job now

and you have a nice birthday cake!  :D
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2017, 04:22:54 PM »
and you have a nice birthday cake!  :D

I'm sure this tub of lard would like a piece

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2017, 07:54:23 PM »

Ah so it is all coming out, isn't it??

I try to have a respectable political discussion and your true feelings come out about something completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

So bitter. So jealous.

All my successes.

All my glory.

4 touchdowns??

The equivalency would be closer to 7 or 8. In the second half of a championship game.

And to the other fella shooting me pms and digging up old posts...your day is coming as well my friend.

The unfortunate thing for you is that I'm like that panther in the high grass who waits patiently before pouncing on his prey!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2017, 08:09:03 PM »
Ah so it is all coming out, isn't it??

I try to have a respectable political discussion and your true feelings come out about something completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

So bitter. So jealous.

All my successes.

All my glory.

4 touchdowns??

The equivalency would be closer to 7 or 8. In the second half of a championship game.

And to the other fella shooting me pms and digging up old posts...your day is coming as well my friend.

The unfortunate thing for you is that I'm like that panther in the high grass who waits patiently before pouncing on his prey!

wtf - I didn't think you were this dumb

you seem to constantly keep bring up the election results

we're all aware that Trump won and more important that he is POTUS

what exactly do you think I'm "jealous" about and jealous of whom?

also, you've PM'd me ( I won't share them here) and I asked you if you had anything to say to me to say it in public