Author Topic: Prime 90s Bodybuilding- Flex Wheeler circa '96 Strolls Along Santa Monica Beach  (Read 3415 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
He's been posting unreleased throwback footage on his youtube page. This looks like it might have been from the sessions of his second full-length dvd. Impressive body. Really did look like a sculpture at one point.

Yanin

• Getbig III
I thought he was so cool in my 20s then I look at it 10 years later and realize he was a douche.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
96 noc one of his better showings post accident...

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Great video. In the interview he's not arrogant at all imo.

He attracted more attention then on that boardwalk then if Kim Kardashian would walk topless there now   ;D

Simple Simon

once bodybuilding leaves the gym it becomes a little creepy.

99% of those people just think hes a jerk....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Madaline had a.great ass

oh baby!!!!!

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
I thought he was so cool in my 20s then I look at it 10 years later and realize he was a douche.

Same here.  He seemed humble before he started winning the pro shows.  I guess the androgen brain took over.   

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Madaline had a.great ass

oh baby!!!!!

Definitely a fine looking woman.   I knew it would never last.  Flex started winning, he lived in the moment and didn't think about the future... dumb ass.  Most people do this when they come into some money, especially ghetto types.

BSN

• Getbig IV
96 noc one of his better showings post accident...

1996 NOC  :D

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
His wife looks embarrassed and his arms are loaded with oil. Prior to dumping oil in his delts though. Without the oil, he would never have been in the top 6 at the Olympia.

J

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
His wife looks embarrassed and his arms are loaded with oil. Prior to dumping oil in his delts though. Without the oil, he would never have been in the top 6 at the Olympia.

J

Oil use was nowhere near  the amount during Ronnies reign. There were better pics on muscletime,

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

J
This was 96, they were not loaded with oil. And if you watched the Mass Construction vid you'd see her rubbing his arms. Also dude had braces 96-97. I wonder why?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Yes they were.

J

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

J
He got 2nd in the Olympia in '93 no oil then

Parker

• Getbig V
Yes they were.

J
I didn't say he had no oil, as we don't know that. You said that his arms are loaded with oil. Which obviously they are not. They look like they have always looked.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
All those schmoes

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
This was 96, they were not loaded with oil. And if you watched the Mass Construction vid you'd see her rubbing his arms. Also dude had braces 96-97. I wonder why?

GH.

Wtf ever happened between him and Madeline? Must've happened when i was away from the boards or something.

Parker

• Getbig V
GH.

Wtf ever happened between him and Madeline? Must've happened when i was away from the boards or something.
Apparently Kenneth couldn't control Flex's ways, like cheating among other things. Finally, Madeline had enough of Ken and his alter ego, Flex.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Apparently Kenneth couldn't control Flex's ways, like cheating among other things. Finally, Madeline had enough of Ken and his alter ego, Flex.

Such a weak minded fucked up individual

It was all for the taking in 1998, then Ronnie showed up that evening at the O....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

It was all for the taking in 1998, then Ronnie showed up that evening at the O....

Was almost all for the taking in 97 as well

Simple Simon

apparently it was Flex who told Ronnie he wasn't taking enough gear, it was that conversation that persuaded Ronnie to up the dose.

Bet he wishes he kept his mouth shut now.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

We all had a Flex that we couldn't control in our 20s!  ;D
Q