Author Topic: I sent a text message to ESFitness!!!  (Read 4027 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
I sent a text message to ESFitness!!!
« on: October 26, 2017, 09:58:37 PM »
A Getbigger named "Josh Rehaluk" [Facebook him] gave me ESFitness' phone number!!

The number is:

1-(76*)-4*6-27*3.

Sorry, I had to hide the number somewhat, just so he doesn't get bombarded with text messages.  I'm not sure if his number has been released on here, and I don't intend to be the one to release it, LOL.  That being said, I sent him a text message, and he responded to me!!  We have been talking via text message for a bit now!

Very cool.

Can someone explain to me why people are mean to him on here, and say mean things to him?  ???

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: I sent a text message to ESFitness!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 10:02:46 PM »
Just sent him this at 1:01am [Fri, Oct 27, 2017]:

"I also enjoy giving women oral sex and I love a nice hairy slit!  Do you enjoy having a fishy snack from time to time?"

I don't think he would consider it a betrayal for me to post his response, which he just sent me, also at 1:01am:

"Always do.  That's why they always come back lol"

LOL.

;D ;D ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 10:04:15 PM »
Told ya. I'm a real person.lol

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 10:07:41 PM »
Just sent him this at 1:01am [Fri, Oct 27, 2017]:

"I also enjoy giving women oral sex and I love a nice hairy slit!  Do you enjoy having a fishy snack from time to time?"

I don't think he would consider it a betrayal for me to post his response, which he just sent me, also at 1:01am:

"Always do.  That's why they always come back lol"

LOL.

;D ;D ;D
Sounds like something a retard would txt. Hey dude I love to make sex with girls! What are you 12yrs old?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 10:08:31 PM »

LOL!!!  Yep!  Confirmed!

Uh, why are people mean to you on here?  ???

Also, who released your phone number.  Here is mine:

1-807-355-7282.

Everyone text me immediately.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 10:09:09 PM »

You would have an excuse for all the absurdity if you were a gimmick, the fact you are indeed a real person is sad.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 10:11:31 PM »
Sounds like something a retard would txt. Hey dude I love to make sex with girls! What are you 12yrs old?

Nothing retarded about enjoying the FAINT scent of fish between a woman's legs, Christopher.

In fact, it dawned on me in a recent post - emphasis on the FAINT scent.  Someone on here said they enjoy eating a woman's ass, and enjoy the faint scent of shit.  It was then that I realized - YES!  The key is the FAINT scent.  I always enjoyed giving women oral sex and thought I enjoyed the scent of fish between their legs, but with some women it was overwhelming.  It was THEN that I realized it - emphasis on the FAINT scent of fish!  It needs to be faint.  Nothing overwhelming.

A friend of mine enjoys being squirted on - but not to the point where he can't discern it from being peed on.  Do you see what I mean?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 10:12:16 PM »
You would have an excuse for all the absurdity if you were a gimmick, the fact you are indeed a real person is sad.

Be There, why are people mean to him?  I notice that people say mean things to him on here.  Can you fill me in, or direct me to a thread that covers this?

He just seems like some normal guy?  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 10:13:38 PM »
Be There, why are people mean to him?  I notice that people say mean things to him on here.  Can you fill me in, or direct me to a thread that covers this?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 10:13:51 PM »

Trolls who just like to stir shit.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 10:13:58 PM »
God, this place has taken a real turn for the worse.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2017, 10:15:22 PM »
Taking a break from answering texts.. Phones gotta charge n I've been getting blown up on txt fb & dm's.. I gotta hit the gym shortly

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2017, 10:15:31 PM »
Nothing retarded about enjoying the FAINT scent of fish between a woman's legs, Christopher.

In fact, it dawned on me in a recent post - emphasis on the FAINT scent.  Someone on here said they enjoy eating a woman's ass, and enjoy the faint scent of shit.  It was then that I realized - YES!  The key is the FAINT scent.  I always enjoyed giving women oral sex and thought I enjoyed the scent of fish between their legs, but with some women it was overwhelming.  It was THEN that I realized it - emphasis on the FAINT scent of fish!  It needs to be faint.  Nothing overwhelming.

A friend of mine enjoys being squirted on - but not to the point where he can't discern it from being peed on.  Do you see what I mean?
No but texting a grown man about it that you don't know and have never met is retarded and reeks of the behavior of a dude who's barely been laid Matt

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2017, 10:19:03 PM »

That works for texting him in general out of the blue. Stalker behavior.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2017, 11:02:34 PM »
So much for the parsh sounds like a full on throbber.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2017, 02:26:11 AM »

;D ;D ;D

No but texting a grown man about it that you don't know and have never met is retarded and reeks of the behavior of a dude who's barely been laid Matt

It's a bit weird, but I am on the autism spectrum, so it's just normal behaviour for me, having the condition.

It's actually interesting with me - I am fully capable of not indulging in autism, and I have enough self-control to come across as actually being "normal", but...I just don't want to.  I just want to be myself.  :-\ :-X

So yes, you were right that there is something off about me.

That being said, again, I am just trying to indulge in autism...effectively indulge in being myself.  I am grateful to only be on the cusp of the spectrum though - being far deeper into the spectrum could problematic.  Netflix has a series called "Atypical" which is about autism.  Although I loathe to think that autistic people are the next left-wing victim group, I do think it is important for awareness to be raised.  For instance, the reason why myself and my son can't handle loud bursts of volume is because we have a neurological condition.  I think it's important that that aspect of autism be understood.

Lastly, autism provides mostly good traits, and overwhelmingly, the bad traits affect ourselves the most.  Granted, if ESFitness was a person who was really freaked out about a somewhat random person texting him about getting a parsh, there could be trouble.  Most people just have a chuckle or ignore it, and aren't too worked up about it.

Not being able to defend myself, or having disproportionate empathy in my actions are an issue.  For all of my "racism", I still haven't learned to stop renting to First Nations tenants for example - whereas so many so-called "liberal" White people ignore diversity yet claim to love it.  With me, it's the opposite - I can see exactly how bad diversity is for society, and I am vocal about it.  But in my actions, I never engage in discrimination based on race.  Whereas White liberals will drone on about how tolerant they are, but not exercise it in practice.  Autism causes that.  It allows me to have a very objective view of society, and not for full all the dumb shit that so many humans do - being the pack animals that we are.  But in practice, I could probably stand to to discriminate more than I do.

So much for the parsh sounds like a full on throbber.

;D ;D ;D

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2017, 02:29:59 AM »
;D ;D ;D

It's a bit weird, but I am on the autism spectrum, so it's just normal behaviour for me, having the condition.

It's actually interesting with me - I am fully capable of not indulging in autism, and I have enough self-control to come across as actually being "normal", but...I just don't want to.  I just want to be myself.  :-\ :-X

That being said, again, I am just trying to indulge in autism...effectively indulge in being myself.  I am grateful to only be on the cusp of the spectrum though - being far deeper into the spectrum could problematic.  Netflix has a series called "Atypical" which is about autism.  Although I loathe to think that autistic people are the next left-wing victim group, I do think it is important for awareness to be raised.  For instance, the reason why myself and my son can't handle loud bursts of volume is because we have a neurological condition.  I think it's important that that aspect of autism be understood.

Lastly, autism provides mostly good traits, and overwhelmingly, the bad traits affect ourselves the most.  Granted, if ESFitness was a person who was really freaked out about a somewhat random person texting him about getting a parsh, there could be trouble.  Most people just have a chuckle or ignore it, and aren't too worked up about it.

Not being able to defend myself, or having disproportionate empathy in my actions are an issue.  For all of my "racism", I still haven't learned to stop renting to First Nations tenants for example - whereas so many so-called "liberal" White people ignore diversity yet claim to love it.  With me, it's the opposite - I can see exactly how bad diversity is for society, and I am vocal about it.  But in my actions, I never engage in discrimination based on race.  Whereas White liberals will drone on about how tolerant they are, but not exercise it in practice.  Autism causes that.  It allows me to have a very objective view of society, and not for full all the dumb shit that so many humans do - being the pack animals that we are.  But in practice, I could probably stand to to discriminate more than I do.

;D ;D ;D

This post contains a massive amount of info bro. Massive. What shall I do with it??
Lets read it again....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2017, 02:41:22 AM »
A Getbigger named "Josh Rehaluk" [Facebook him] gave me ESFitness' phone number!!

The number is:

1-(76*)-4*6-27*3.

Sorry, I had to hide the number somewhat, just so he doesn't get bombarded with text messages.  I'm not sure if his number has been released on here, and I don't intend to be the one to release it, LOL.  

That being said, I sent him a text message, and he responded to me!!

We have been talking via text message for a bit now!

Very cool.

It's like texting a celebrity right? :D
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2017, 03:10:08 AM »

Hahhhaaha

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2017, 03:13:59 AM »
What's the USA code?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2017, 03:14:27 AM »
;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

Are you trolling now Matt, or do you really have a certain degree of autism?

Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2017, 03:15:43 AM »
Are you trolling now Matt, or do you really have a certain degree of autism?

No, he just wants to make a thread about himself and not esfitness.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2017, 03:25:25 AM »
No, he just wants to make a thread about himself and not esfitness.

What an autistic thing to do!
Q

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2017, 03:25:55 AM »
What an autistic thing to do!

poof pwar pwar BOOM!

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2017, 04:53:04 AM »
I hate artistic people......