Author Topic: Getbig Spooky Story!  (Read 2463 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Getbig Spooky Story!
« on: October 27, 2017, 05:05:08 AM »
In honor of Halloween, let's author a spooky tale!

It was Halloween night, and a strange sound could be heard near the ice machine outside Room 7...
a

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Getbig Spooky Story!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 05:45:26 AM »
adapted from GetBigApedia, Volume D, Page 4, Disrespect @2017

I don't take kindly to disrespect from trick or treaters. Not 3 year olds dressed as cats carried by their parents, not 5 year olds dressed as goblins, not 20 year old sorority girls dressed as slutty nuns, not in the Halloween section at WalMart, not at a costume party, not at dress up day for halloween at work, not when I am driving my car at night and they are dressed up walking down the street...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run around the neighborhood begging for candy thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you trick or treat at someone's house and you say "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" , you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing spooky little masks, clown shoes and a a colourful loud shirt, the guy you ask for candy from when trick or treating and proceed to leave a burning paper bag of shit on his porch when he refuses, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying your little 6 year old bitch dressed up as Princess Elsa and proceed to teach her a lesson by taking her down to the ground and kicking out her baby  teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to November.

Happy Fucking Halloween

"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 05:46:03 AM »

I don't take kindly to disrespect from trick or treaters. Not 3 year olds dressed as cats carried by their parents, not 5 year olds dressed as goblins, not 20 year old sorority girls dressed as slutty nuns, not in the Halloween section at WalMart, not at a costume party, not at dress up day for halloween at work, not when I am driving my car at night and they are dressed up walking down the street...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run around the neighborhood begging for candy thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you trick or treat at someone's house and you say "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" , you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing spooky little masks, clown shoes and a a colourful loud shirt, the guy you ask for candy from when trick or treating and proceed to leave a burning paper bag of shit on his porch when he refuses, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying your little 6 year old bitch dressed up as Princess Elsa and proceed to teach her a lesson by taking her down to the ground and kicking out her baby  teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to November.

Happy Fucking Halloween

nelson i cant get a read on you

are you a closet fag or what

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 05:49:31 AM »

Spent many years in a place where if you trick or treat at someone's house and you say "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" , you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing spooky little masks, clown shoes and a a colourful loud shirt, the guy you ask for candy from when trick or treating and proceed to leave a burning paper bag of shit on his porch when he refuses, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying your little 6 year old bitch dressed up as Princess Elsa and proceed to teach her a lesson by taking her down to the ground and kicking out her baby  teeth before you even know what happened.

Happy Fucking Halloween

I laughed `till my ribs ached!!  LOL  :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 05:50:32 AM »

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 05:51:02 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 05:57:21 AM »

is that A pic of her on A Gender Fluid day I Wonder.  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 06:07:08 AM »

Happy Fucking Halloween

LOL at the creativity of some Getbiggers!

We have some real geniuses here on GB, IronMeister, Nelson, Fitness Frenzy, Kahn Singh, Dave Czech, Jean-Francois Papillon et al
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 06:14:22 AM »
In honor of Halloween, let's author a spooky tale!

It was Halloween night, and a strange sound could be heard near the ice machine outside Room 7...

Primemuscle slowly looks out from a corridor. His glasses are a little bit foggy and he squeezes his eyes together to see a distant object more clearly. While Primemuscle is trying to concentrate, Vince Basile walks by him. Basile looks really happy and he is almost dancing past Primemuscle using light foot steps. As Basile walks by Primemuscle, Basile throws up a handful of shiny confetti into the air. Primemuscle looks surprised. As Basile has passed him, Primemuscle can see that the confetti on the floor is tiny, shiny blue stars. Basile starts singing this song, as he walks farther down the hotel hallway:

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 06:21:45 AM »

How do you get head from a woman like this? And the shit on her fingertips is a total turn off.  :P

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 06:49:43 AM »
Each time I have an outer body experience. It feels weird to be able to see your human body while obe. I've had several obe and the scariest moment was hearing a demonic laugh before re-entering my body. I havent seen other spirits yet on the astral plane.