Author Topic: Unbelievable. FNG savages  (Read 810 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Unbelievable. FNG savages
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 11:13:59 AM »
 >:(

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 11:52:35 AM »
It is time to go open season on these blacks. This makes me fucking mad as fuck! I would have no problem ripping the limbs off that black coward cockroach that hit this white woman. Better yet, hang him upside down, spread his legs and slice him in half with an axe. Fuck these animals! The time for being nice to them is over.

And as you can see the other blacks that walked by did not give a fuck. But I hope they realize whites don't really give a fuck about them either. I don't have any empathy for blacks like these - I really could care less if they are tortured or not.

And this is one more reason why nobody gives a fuck about the affirmative action black NFL players kneeling.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 12:07:56 PM »

The source also said of the group of young people, “They actually come back. A kid lays beside her and takes a selfie.”

Those "young people" should be charged as accomplices.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 01:14:29 PM »
Nothing to see here. White privilege got knocked down a peg--- literally.

I'm tired of all the racists and misogynists on this board spreading anti-african american propaganda.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 03:25:55 PM »
I seem be the only one here not surprised by this. Perhaps it’s because of my experience dealing with these people. If you expect ghetto behavior from the ghetto you’ll never be disappointed. It’s as simple as that:

Human life is of very little value in African-American inner cities, evidence of a broken dysfunctional culture. Just this morning I thought about getbigger Rangerwil  as I watched a homeless can collecting dindu ranting on about “fa&&ots”

And it just gets worse and worse:

Baltimore crime up across the board as third quarter closes for 2017 - Baltimore Sun

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/investigations/bs-md-ci-sun-investigates-crime-data-20170928-story.html

Much has been made of the staggering pace of killings in Baltimore. But less known are the increases in rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries and arsons this year.

At the close of the third quarter of 2017, new city crime data shows, Baltimore crime has risen almost across the board.

The aforementioned mentioned kneeling is simply a projection of their own failure as a culture. It’s blacks who don’t value black lives.

https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

The CDC confirms that, following an extended period of general decline, the overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, the homicide rates were (per 100,000 population):

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)

4.9 for Hispanics

2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 06:47:56 PM »
'Knock Out Game' Attack Leaves 53-Year-Old Woman Bleeding from Face: NYPD
DNAInfo ^ | October 25, 2017 | Allegra Hobbs
Posted on 10/28/2017 4:54:13 PM PDT by GuavaCheesePuff

LOWER EAST SIDE — Three men were involved in a "knock out game" assault that left a 53-year-old woman bleeding from her face, police said.

The 53-year-old victim was walking south on Essex Street between Grand and Hester Streets around 9:41 p.m. on Sept. 25 when one of the men came up behind her and punched her in the right side of her face, knocking her to the ground, police said.

The man declared, "I'm gonna do it" before striking her, according to a police report.

The woman's face was swollen and bleeding after the attack, according to authorities.

The Seventh Precinct, where the attack occurred, has released a wanted poster with surveillance photos of three men they believe were involved in the assault, classifying it as a "'knock out game' type" attack.

(Excerpt) Read more at dnainfo.com ..