Author Topic: Craig Titus - 6 CC's a Day!!!  (Read 11149 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: Craig Titus - 6 CC's a Day!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2017, 11:33:12 PM »
I wonder if people write to Craig regarding his diet and drug protocols if he would respond back, I'm sure he's bored in there, might be an interesting thing to try out.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2017, 12:59:25 AM »
But you could see everything and described it in great detail, how did you do that if the light were out.

Fuck me no wonder you got jailed , I bet you are a fucking breeze to question after a crime.

and stop trying to big yourself up, you are not tough, you are not a hardman, you would fold in five fucking minutes if put under pressure,.

Of course I could see you inbred. I turned the light on when I opened the door

Youre a bitch who runs his mouth on the internet. Crosseyed with yellow chicklet teeth no wonder You have zero friends

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2017, 01:28:47 AM »
Of course I could see you inbred. I turned the light on when I opened the door

Youre a bitch who runs his mouth on the internet. Crosseyed with yellow chicklet teeth no wonder You have zero friends

Fuck me you just don't think past the end of your fucking nose.

Do you think the guy with no head got there in the fucking dark, the light must have been on at some point, the wardens would have seen him go in, and would also have seen you going in and turning on the light.

Fuck me, no wonder no one believes your stories , you don't even think them through.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2017, 01:29:42 AM »

Do you think the guy with no head got there in the fucking dark, the light must have been on at some point, the wardens would have seen him go in, and would also have seen you going in and turning on the light.

Fuck me, no wonder no one believes your stories , you don't even think them through.

lol this is getting sad

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2017, 01:38:05 AM »

The warden? You dumb fuck. Everything you think you know is from tv and movies.

You don't think he could be loaded 3 plates on the bar and offer himself in the dark with a  of light from the hallway? You dumb inbred.

You think I'm the only one who opened the door? And WHAT exactly would  get in trouble for? You think they'd expect me or anyone else to report it? We're under no obligation you fucking fool.

Stick to trolling inbred. Crosseyed dimwit I can't believe you can even type

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2017, 01:39:35 AM »

You don't think he could be loaded 3 plates on the bar and offer himself in the dark with a  of light from the hallway? You dumb inbred.

You think I'm the only one who opened the door? And WHAT exactly would  get in trouble for? You think they'd expect me or anyone else to report it? We're under no obligation you fucking fool.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2017, 01:39:51 AM »
Youre a bitch who runs his mouth on the internet.

...isn't that exactly what you do?

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2017, 01:43:16 AM »

He could have but its highly unlikely, the fact he was in the dark suggests it was more likely foul play and someone turned out the light after leaving him, all the more reason that you would have been questioned.

And yes, they would expect a normal human being to report something like that, what type of subhuman would turn around and walk away from that situation.

Do you film people in car smashes?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2017, 01:51:54 AM »
He could have but its highly unlikely, the fact he was in the dark suggests it was more likely foul play and someone turned out the light after leaving him, all the more reason that you would have been questioned.

And yes, they would expect a normal human being to report something like that, what type of subhuman would turn around and walk away from that situation.

Do you film people in car smashes?

Foul play?  Oh, you were there then I guess. Guess you would know who there, in that building was AB or paid by AB on that particular floor, to off him.

And no, you don't expect anyone to report. That's How it works in prison. If I saw you offing yourself I wouldn't report it. If likely clap. And what the fuck good would reporting him do? Spine sticking out his neck and head on the floor.. What would they have done? Sew it back on?

Dumb fuck

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2017, 01:55:27 AM »
Foul play?  Oh, you were there then I guess. Guess you would know who there, in that building was AB or paid by AB on that particular floor, to off him.

And no, you don't expect anyone to report. That's How it works in prison. If I saw you offing yourself I wouldn't report it. If likely clap. And what the fuck good would reporting him do? Spine sticking out his neck and head on the floor.. What would they have done? Sew it back on?

Dumb fuck

No, it didn't happen, you forgot you made it up....

and what would they do?
They would clean up the fucking mess and not leave him there to start stinking after 3 weeks.

Fucking hell why does everything have to be explained to you like a fucking 5 year old?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2017, 02:54:17 PM »
...isn't that exactly what you do?
Yup he does.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2017, 04:20:39 PM »
No, it didn't happen, you forgot you made it up....

and what would they do?
They would clean up the fucking mess and not leave him there to start stinking after 3 weeks.

Fucking hell why does everything have to be explained to you like a fucking 5 year old?

3 weeks? He was there for maybe 30mins you fucking inbred troll.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2017, 04:38:47 PM »
He's 50 now and has dropped a ton from his top bb weight (maybe 75- 100lbs). Some loose skin.

The shoe polish in his hair also clashes with his pale skin.
HOLY CRAP that's sad is that where old washed up bb go to die some shit trade show giving the thumbs up pose for 5$ a shot
not worth it is it.
p

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2017, 11:04:19 PM »
3 weeks? He was there for maybe 30mins you fucking inbred troll.

now you are definitely trolling, no one could be so fucking stupid in real life, not even you.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2017, 12:18:39 AM »

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2017, 04:14:26 AM »
I wonder if Craig gets TRT in the joint.

Simple Simon

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2017, 04:17:18 AM »
I wonder if Craig gets TRT in the joint.

If his test levels were way below normal then maybe, but then again why would they want to do anything to bring his levels up, guys a murderer.

esfitness will be along shortly to contradict common sense by saying he will be getting site injections of his test to maintain his quad sweep and delt caps.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2017, 04:35:40 AM »
If his test levels were way below normal then maybe, but then again why would they want to do anything to bring his levels up, guys a murderer.

esfitness will be along shortly to contradict common sense by saying he will be getting site injections of his test to maintain his quad sweep and delt caps.

lol I actually would like to read what ES has to say on this.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2017, 12:20:25 PM »

I came in with a trt script at 24yrs old. Came in with script for Androderm patches which are supposed to flow at 2.5 or 5mg/day but each patch contains much more than that and they arnt always aware you are supposed to turn them in for a new one each day so you can easily be walking around with 5-6 patches on or just cut them open and squirt the gel under your tongue pre workout.. If that does anything. Possibly, since its transdermal anyways. Chance it'd be absorbed through mucus membranes

And what sort of "common sense" are you talking about? Your common sense of trolling and speaking of Shit you know absolutely nothing about?

You think women don't get hrt in prison? How bout thyroid? Fuck you're a goddamn fool.

If your test is low PERIOD, you qualify for hrt dumbfuck. Not "way below". Spoken like a true ignorant, uninformed inbred. Low is low. Doesn't even matter if they test you low since if you're ALREADY ON HRT the levels are gonna be normal.

You won't get AI because they consider that cosmetic. You can get dutasteride and finesteride and various thyroid meds. Or glucophage/glipizide and aldactone/lasix and insulin is easily gotten from the diabetics (for powerlofting meets. Weigh-ins the day before. Drop water and carb up).

Another example of you shooting off at the mouth about shit you know absolutely nothing about, smug yet ignorant as fuck

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2017, 12:48:54 PM »
EsFitness, is there something you don't know...  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2017, 02:23:38 PM »
EsFitness, is there something you don't know...  ???

...when hes having his leg pulled.....

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2017, 06:03:11 PM »
I came in with a trt script at 24yrs old. Came in with script for Androderm patches which are supposed to flow at 2.5 or 5mg/day but each patch contains much more than that and they arnt always aware you are supposed to turn them in for a new one each day so you can easily be walking around with 5-6 patches on or just cut them open and squirt the gel under your tongue pre workout.. If that does anything. Possibly, since its transdermal anyways. Chance it'd be absorbed through mucus membranes

And what sort of "common sense" are you talking about? Your common sense of trolling and speaking of Shit you know absolutely nothing about?

You think women don't get hrt in prison? How bout thyroid? Fuck you're a goddamn fool.

If your test is low PERIOD, you qualify for hrt dumbfuck. Not "way below". Spoken like a true ignorant, uninformed inbred. Low is low. Doesn't even matter if they test you low since if you're ALREADY ON HRT the levels are gonna be normal.

You won't get AI because they consider that cosmetic. You can get dutasteride and finesteride and various thyroid meds. Or glucophage/glipizide and aldactone/lasix and insulin is easily gotten from the diabetics (for powerlofting meets. Weigh-ins the day before. Drop water and carb up).

Another example of you shooting off at the mouth about shit you know absolutely nothing about, smug yet ignorant as fuck

How would you get insulin from a diabetic?  They get their blood sugar tested before meals and are administered insulin directly by the nurse based on their BG value .. at no point are they in possession of their insulin or syringes