Author Topic: Pro's advertising custom meal plans and contest prep  (Read 609 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Pro's advertising custom meal plans and contest prep
« on: October 27, 2017, 01:43:46 PM »
I've been seeing pros advertising on instagram offering custom meal plans and contest prep services, a few that stuck out to me were Jay Cutler and Kai Greene. I find this very ironic a guy like Cutler charging to write diets for people and prep people for shows, when he himself did not even write his own diets his entire career, he worked with Chris Aceto from a very young age, and later in his career worked with Hanny. How the fuck can a guy who didn't have enough knowledge of diet and nutrition to write his own diet, charge gullible people for him to create custom diets. I mean talk about taking advantage of people, it's bad enough you lie your entire career crediting Muscletech products for creating your champion physique, now this??

Simple Simon

Re: Pro's advertising custom meal plans and contest prep
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 01:50:58 PM »
 bodybuilders eat normally most of the year
All the 8 meals a day and grams of this and that dont even come into it.

Its because it doesnt matter

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 01:54:55 PM »
bodybuilders eat normally most of the year
All the 8 meals a day and grams of this and that dont even come into it.

Its because it doesnt matter

Tell that to Matt. He has to eat 12 meals to keep his 124lbs.
O

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 08:50:52 PM »
I've been seeing pros advertising on instagram offering custom meal plans and contest prep services, a few that stuck out to me were Jay Cutler and Kai Greene. I find this very ironic a guy like Cutler charging to write diets for people and prep people for shows, when he himself did not even write his own diets his entire career, he worked with Chris Aceto from a very young age, and later in his career worked with Hanny. How the fuck can a guy who didn't have enough knowledge of diet and nutrition to write his own diet, charge gullible people for him to create custom diets. I mean talk about taking advantage of people, it's bad enough you lie your entire career crediting Muscletech products for creating your champion physique, now this??

they are 24 hour a day salesman and entertainers.... its like the Rock's diet....