Author Topic: Kai Greene - Stranger Things 2  (Read 16804 times)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
Kai Greene - Stranger Things 2
« on: October 27, 2017, 04:34:40 PM »

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Kai Green in Stranger Things 2
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 05:45:47 PM »
Oh wow
Hollywood I’m sure is knocking on his door daily
w

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 06:45:22 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 07:19:00 PM »
X

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 07:27:13 PM »
Yup.

He's got a small part.

https://generationiron.com/kai-greene-will-stranger-things/

Is this beginning of the new era of blaxploitation? Do they remake Conan and terminator - saga with Kai in the leading role?? Commando by Kai Greene with modern day CGI?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 08:16:19 PM »
Oh wow
Hollywood I’m sure is knocking on his door daily

Harvey has probably long been knocking on Kai's backdoor.  Greene is a disgusting piece of sheit.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 08:37:52 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 09:10:27 PM »
Good for him.

Really?  The dude is a piece of shit grapefruit fucker and buttslut of a manho.  Personally I wish him about as much good as I do the common muslim fuckwad.  If there is a Hell, I hope he winds up there with Harvey Weinstein and rangerwillie in a manwich of misery.

Looks like he's carrying a coiled shit on his noggin too.  Probably smells like it too.  What a festering swap of a cumdumpster.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 09:23:52 PM »
Really?  The dude is a piece of shit grapefruit fucker and buttslut of a manho.  Personally I wish him about as much good as I do the common muslim fuckwad.  If there is a Hell, I hope he winds up there with Harvey Weinstein and rangerwillie in a manwich of misery.

Looks like he's carrying a coiled shit on his noggin too.  Probably smells like it too.  What a festering swap of a cumdumpster.

Grapefuit might sell again, while he’s leaving them alone and making money other ways.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 09:42:37 PM »
Grapefuit might sell again, while he’s leaving them alone and making money other ways.

He is a disgusting individual that should be shunned by society. Any man or woman that whores themselves out like Kai does is totally without merit. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 11:25:41 PM »

A positive mindset garners him roles and ESPN voice overs. While his bald counterpart focuses on haters, hernias, and a roomful of Jordans.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 01:37:43 AM »

;D solid

Quite apt for the headstanding, fruit(cake) fucking physical culture enthusiast!

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 02:02:40 AM »
A positive mindset garners him roles and ESPN voice overs. While his bald counterpart focuses on haters, hernias, and a roomful of Jordans.

;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2017, 07:58:40 AM »

He's trying to improve his life and get good work.

Don't judge him.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2017, 09:11:48 AM »

Don't judge him.

He's a bloated piece of shit, morally bankrupt, drug addicted, manhoe buttslutt.  Nothing's changed.  His appearance betrays him.  There is absolutely nothing worthy about Kai Greene.  If he drops dead will we have a spate of GoFuckMe pleas to support his "life's passion" for homeless, under privileged grapefruit? 

He can go to hell if there is one.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2017, 09:32:48 AM »
He's a bloated piece of shit, morally bankrupt, drug addicted, manhoe buttslutt.  Nothing's changed.  His appearance betrays him.  There is absolutely nothing worthy about Kai Greene.  If he drops dead will we have a spate of GoFuckMe pleas to support his "life's passion" for homeless, under privileged grapefruit? 

But, would you tell all this to his face?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2017, 09:49:41 AM »

But, would you tell all this to his face?

Sure, why not?  What's he going to do, hit me?  He would wind up in jail for a very long time where his drugs would run out and his fake muscles would deflate. Of course he could continue to offer up his prolapsed dirtstar to his fellow Hebroes for cigarettes and condoms.

I doubt we'll ever meet as I don't go to S&M Buttslutt conventions like the Folsom Street Fair nor do I hang out in slums and ghettos or attend bodybuilding pageants where he puts on his fap-dance for the schmoes and cucks.

Face it.  Kai is defined by what he did and has not shame for.  He's the perfect pet for Hollyweird Schmoes. 

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2017, 09:56:06 AM »

You could easily replace Greene's name with many other pros.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2017, 10:12:43 AM »
You could easily replace Greene's name with many other pros.

True, but Kai seems particularly proud of being such a slob of a slut.  His appeal is to the lowest common denominator of what barely passes for humanity.  Fitting that he did "voiceover" work for the NFL>  May he go the way of Lyle Alzado.  Soon.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2017, 10:32:31 AM »

Don't judge him.

There is no sense of trying to debate with The Scott. I debated him once about marijuana (Ive never smoked marijuana). The Scott is convinced that everyone who smokes marijuana is lazy and homeless. I then pointed out that I know numerous successful professors who casually smoke weed, yet are still extremely successful in their field (present at conferences, written books, published and also have families). Nope, they are lazy and homeless. You can't have a rational debate with someone whose thinking is that muddled. Now, I don't care that The Scott doesn't like people who smoke weed; however, to make such an asinine statement that people who smoke weed are lazy and homeless is beyond ridiculous. But, nope, he is right. All those doctors, lawyers and professors who smoke weed are lazy and homeless.

Now, of course, The Scott will respond to me with a long string or curse words and insults, etc. And, of course, I will ignore his posts. But, to save The Scott the time, I have already typed out what he is most likely going to say to me:

"You're a cuntlette.  Go fuck yourself, you sack of sliced scrotums. Howdy cuntlet.  You deserve every demeaning epithet that comes your way. Damn straight. Now fuck off and curl up into your fecal position. Its not hard to find the typing of a mongoloid such as yourself in a small forum, shit stain.  Go fuck your mother some more you inbred asshole.
X

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2017, 10:45:59 AM »
Guys,

Some of your hearts are in the right place, but don't be fooled: the man is a criminal recitruscist; thus, it's only a matter of time before this seedy predator relapses to schtupping silent and defenseless grapefruit.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2017, 10:48:02 AM »
There is no sense of trying to debate with The Scott. I debated him once about marijuana (Ive never smoked marijuana). The Scott is convinced that everyone who smokes marijuana is lazy and homeless. I then pointed out that I know numerous successful professors who casually smoke weed, yet are still extremely successful in their field (present at conferences, written books, published and also have families). Nope, they are lazy and homeless. You can't have a rational debate with someone whose thinking is that muddled. Now, I don't care that The Scott doesn't like people who smoke weed; however, to make such an asinine statement that people who smoke weed are lazy and homeless is beyond ridiculous. But, nope, he is right. All those doctors, lawyers and professors who smoke weed are lazy and homeless.

Now, of course, The Scott will respond to me with a long string or curse words and insults, etc. And, of course, I will ignore his posts. But, to save The Scott the time, I have already typed out what he is most likely going to say to me:

"You're a cuntlette.  Go fuck yourself, you sack of sliced scrotums. Howdy cuntlet.  You deserve every demeaning epithet that comes your way. Damn straight. Now fuck off and curl up into your fecal position. Its not hard to find the typing of a mongoloid such as yourself in a small forum, shit stain.  Go fuck your mother some more you inbred asshole.

Good lord, you really are a pussy aren't you?  What a whiner you've become.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2017, 10:50:21 AM »
Guys,

Some of your hearts are in the right place, but don't be fooled: the man is a criminal recitruscist; thus, it's only a matter of time before this seedy predator relapses to schtupping silent and defenseless grapefruit.

Superb!  Do you think he would relapse  to prolapsing said fruit of the grape?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2017, 10:50:42 AM »
Guys,

Classic!  ;D ;D
X

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2017, 10:51:45 AM »

I doubt we'll ever meet as I don't go to S&M Buttslutt conventions like the Folsom Street Fair nor do I hang out in slums and ghettos or attend bodybuilding pageants where he puts on his fap-dance for the schmoes and cucks.

Yet you can identify an S&M Buttslutt convention by name?  ???