Author Topic: If the US split into 3 nations?  (Read 1131 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
If the US split into 3 nations?
« on: October 27, 2017, 10:53:27 PM »
Would you rather live in the "left" country?  One that is completely diverse in races, cultures and religions.  A very liberal country that is in favor of things like taking in refugees and providing a lot of social programs for everyone.  The general idea of this country is that no matter what you do, the government will take care of you.

Or

Would you rather live in the "right" country?  One that is mostly white with a much more conservative culture.  A country that is mostly Christian and in favor of things like outlawing abortion, banning admission of refugees and offering very few social programs.  The general idea of this country is that if you don't work, you don't eat.

Or

Would you rather live in the "middle of the road" country?  One that is basically how the US is today.  

I don't see the US being able to come together and be great again at this point because we are so completely divided.  It seems like the car has run out of gas and we are just coasting at this point.  Eventually we are going to grind to a halt.  It might seem like splitting up into different countries is a step backwards, but humans are not yet enlightened enough to let go of it all and just exist together.  Sadly, I believe we will destroy ourselves before we get to that enlightened state.  I estimate we might have 100-200 years left before we destroy ourselves or the planet.  Anyways, what would you pick, and why?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: If the US split into 3 nations?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 11:16:23 PM »
Strawman needs his own nation.......the nation of "homo".

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 12:41:17 AM »
Alphas...betas...and newly  propaganda pushed by liberal media.. transgendered..im all for it
real men= no rubbers

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 08:30:56 AM »
Given those choices I would certainly choose the right. However, as a libertarian, I do have an issue with conservatives continually trying to legislate morality, things like prostitution and drugs.

If some guy wants to pay an adult woman to suck his cock for money and she agrees, who is the victim?

Same with drugs. Personally, I don’t do drugs. However, what exactly has this drug war accomplished other than creating giant criminal enterprises that terrorize communities and even entire countries? It sure hasn’t reduced drug use.

My ideal country has a limited government across the board.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 09:04:36 AM »
Given those choices I would certainly choose the right. However, as a libertarian, I do have an issue with conservatives continually trying to legislate morality, things like prostitution and drugs.

If some guy wants to pay an adult woman to suck his cock for money and she agrees, who is the victim?

Same with drugs. Personally, I don’t do drugs. However, what exactly has this drug war accomplished other than creating giant criminal enterprises that terrorize communities and even entire countries? It sure hasn’t reduced drug use.

My ideal country has a limited government across the board.

I agree 100%.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 11:23:45 AM »
I forgot i made this thread and just now checked it.  Funny how no one said they would prefer to live in the "left" country.  I thought some of the flaming liberals on here would have.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 11:26:35 AM »

Next to you in the state of Confusion . ;)

In any state we'd live, the first two divorces are free ... :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 12:59:40 PM »

;D  :D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 01:30:35 PM »
West coast can be called Faggotsville, the East coast shall be named Cuckistan.  The rest stay as is.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 01:51:33 PM »
I forgot i made this thread and just now checked it.  Funny how no one said they would prefer to live in the "left" country.  I thought some of the flaming liberals on here would have.

In simple, practical terms the political map clearly shows we have moved into our respective corners.
I live in a semi-rural area with a majority of conservatives.
I'm a  a moderate libertarian and  prefer the personal independence of rural mountain folks.

The more liberal minded who prefer "diversity" tend to live in big city/urban areas.

My wife and I are NOT comfortable living in a big city.
Crime and traffic tend to be higher and we don't want to be bothered with a diverse community.
I know that makes me appear close minded.
But fuk it, at my age a public forum is more then enough social discourse. LOL

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 01:57:26 PM »
so there's agreement that the "left" gets America's best cities & national parks and the "right" gets Bumfuck USA?

:-\

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 02:12:31 PM »
so there's agreement that the "left" gets America's best cities & national parks and the "right" gets Bumfuck USA?

:-\

It's best to keep the holiday spirit when living in Bumfuck .
It feels better to GIVE then receive . ;).

Ok, serious question?
Which side gets control of the military and nukes?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 02:38:00 PM »

queer comment coming from the guy who was lurking on the soapy studs thread (or whatever it was people were giving you shit about)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 02:48:11 PM »
queer comment coming from the guy who was lurking on the soapy studs thread (or whatever it was people were giving you shit about)
Ok, I think his crack about you living in the nation of Homo was funny.
Funnier still is the idea that Coach would be very popular there. :P