Author Topic: Britain has fallen  (Read 2583 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Britain has fallen
« on: October 28, 2017, 01:37:59 AM »
I was just listening to radio 2, Britains most listened to radio station by far and at approx. 915 am UK time for anyone who wants to have a listen on Iplayer or whatever, a woman was on there reading Koran verses.
This station which was for decades a source of Christian and British values, would often say prayers and read Bible extracts are now reading Koran verses. Fuck you radio 2, Guess ill switch to Radio X or maybe Smooth.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Britain has fallen
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 01:41:28 AM »
dayof the rope can't come soon enough...

darkeyes

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 02:19:50 AM »
I was just listening to radio 2, Britains most listened to radio station by far and at approx. 915 am UK time for anyone who wants to have a listen on Iplayer or whatever, a woman was on there reading Koran verses.
This station which was for decades a source of Christian and British values, would often say prayers and read Bible extracts are now reading Koran verses. Fuck you radio 2, Guess ill switch to Radio X or maybe Smooth.
you brits have no balls

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 02:38:46 AM »
shami chakrabati was on question time this week. she is a legal and human rights lefty campaigner. but she was saying the application of the law should be waived on isis returnees.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 02:58:34 AM »
you brits have no balls

Tell me about it.  They are worse than Canadians.  That is why I changed my name to Matthew Canning Servello for a while, starting in 2010, which is my mother's maiden name.  I did that because I was ashamed to be half-English, but Italians were not acting so self-destructively, so I went with that.

All I have to say about Britain is this:

:-X :-X :-X

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 03:00:15 AM »
Tell me about it.  They are worse than Canadians.  That is why I changed my name to Matthew Canning Servello for a while, starting in 2010, which is my mother's maiden name.  I did that because I was ashamed to be half-English, but Italians were not acting so self-destructively, so I went with that.

All I have to say about Britain is this:

:-X :-X :-X

pretty close tbh...

and this thing was found on my brother's tinder as a "female" a few months back:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 04:13:32 AM »

Sweden and France will follow suit soon Darren.
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 04:49:20 AM »
Britain is lowest on the Totem pole of the anglosphere.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 04:51:19 AM »
Britain is lowest on the Totem pole of the anglosphere.

i dont remember are you gay or just a gay agenda defender?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 09:00:14 AM »
i dont remember are you gay or just a gay agenda defender?

This is what happens when you change your avatar from Slayer to a duck.