Author Topic: placing next gear order, need advices from 15, esf, van, disgusted  (Read 27743 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: placing next gear order, need advices from 15, esf, van, disgusted
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2017, 04:12:50 AM »
20yrs eh? Lol

Like I said. I know this shit front to back. Yourr just a poser troll.

okay yah whatever im a poser troll but if you know this shit from to back how come you actually LOOK like a troll?

;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2017, 04:12:56 AM »
20yrs eh? Lol

Like I said. I know this shit front to back. Yourr just a poser troll.

and all that knowledge has given you a sub par physique and poor health.

amazing...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2017, 04:13:09 AM »
You still havent demonstrated that you have any clients, have you forgotten?

Hes as credible as you regarding a client portfolio.

Exposing my clients to pieces of shit like you? Lol cross eyed chicklet teeth inbred fucks with brillo hair? Lol

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2017, 04:13:25 AM »
20yrs eh? Lol

yup 20 years that's what you keep saying in your argument with gh

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2017, 04:16:56 AM »
Exposing my clients to pieces of shit like you? Lol cross eyed chicklet teeth inbred fucks with brillo hair? Lol

then until that day you have no clients, thats how it works, until you are prepared to demonstrate you have then they simply dont exist.

I can understand why you dont want to name anyone but you cant keep claiming they exist until you provide evidence.

Why dont you ask some of them if they are prepared to let you take pictures for a portfolio to share online, Im sure if you are as charming, amiable and successful as you claim they would be more than happy to help you.

I for one would have no problem letting a PT share my success on his webpage if he had helped me attain my goals.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2017, 04:17:30 AM »
look up eric's instagram and then decide if you want to listen to a dude who looks like that after twenty fucking years on juice ....

all 4 of them fellas have some knowledge so i thought it would be interesting to compare notes btw them

van b doesnt have that great of a physique so that point of agruement is invalid

also check coach ameen on doc huges site he knows his shit

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2017, 04:18:14 AM »
all 4 of them fellas have some knowledge so i thought it would be interesting to compare notes btw them

van b doesnt have that great of a physique so that point of agruement is invalid

at least coach ameen has a client base he can point to etc

eric just has his delusions

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2017, 04:48:36 AM »

It's true that my physique sucks though that isn't always indicative of knowledge. Still, I've seen Ameen on IG, saying he's growing into his show... what show he's doing I don't know, bb or physique or whatever. Anyway, this fella looks like a child physically. Small and weak looking. I haven't posted pics because there's nothing to show but some people are delusional. dj, do you know if Ameen has said what his stack looks like? Most looking like that would claim natural.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZC_ZKpH_4N/

As far as EQ, it does appear real weak to most users. If you are on a bunch of other stuff and add EQ it's very hard to tell what if anything the EQ contributes. The other week I got a free bottle of EQ to try because one fella at the gym thought it was crap, like all the other EQ he's tried. I shot a gram and noticed heightened anxiety which is common with EQ. I bet it was good, it's just that it won't blow you up quickly like other stuff. Almost no one has done EQ solo, myself included, to really evaluate the drug by itself.
With that said, it has its fans. Dorian said it was a favorite of his though none of his example cycles included EQ.

dj, you know I love orals, adding anadrol to even a heavy cycle including potent injectables like tren will most of the time add extra oomph you don't get with just injecting more. Like I told you I'd prefer NPP over Deca because you can achieve really high levels real fast.
I'd also split it up just twice weekly, then the peaks are even higher.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2017, 05:18:18 AM »
It's true that my physique sucks though that isn't always indicative of knowledge. Still, I've seen Ameen on IG, saying he's growing into his show... what show he's doing I don't know, bb or physique or whatever. Anyway, this fella looks like a child physically. Small and weak looking. I haven't posted pics because there's nothing to show but some people are delusional. Has Ameen said what his stack looks like? Most looking like that would claim natural.

didnt know he compteted himself or that he wanted to

just thought he was a guru who gives advices

14RS3

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2017, 05:23:42 AM »
How in the world do they run that much anadrol! I tried it for the first time two weeks ago, only 50mg a day, lasted 5 days before I quit. Felt like I was being poisoned every time I took it. Superdrol never made me feel near as bad. Am I just overly sensitive to anadrol? Feel great on test and dbol.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2017, 05:28:10 AM »
How in the world do they run that much anadrol! I tried it for the first time two weeks ago, only 50mg a day, lasted 5 days before I quit. Felt like I was being poisoned every time I took it. Superdrol never made me feel near as bad. Am I just overly sensitive to anadrol? Feel great on test and dbol.

abombs didnt do jack fucking shit for me, total waste of $$$$$$$$

and superdrol had me gimping around like a 90 year old man with soooo much fucking pain in my lower legs

FuCK ORALS

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2017, 05:30:04 AM »
just snapped these shots after 14 days in

shit my posing sucks, need bequeer to coach me i guess

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2017, 05:54:14 AM »
It's true that my physique sucks though that isn't always indicative of knowledge. Still, I've seen Ameen on IG, saying he's growing into his show... what show he's doing I don't know, bb or physique or whatever. Anyway, this fella looks like a child physically. Small and weak looking. I haven't posted pics because there's nothing to show but some people are delusional. dj, do you know if Ameen has said what his stack looks like? Most looking like that would claim natural.

As far as EQ, it does appear real weak to most users. If you are on a bunch of other stuff and add EQ it's very hard to tell what if anything the EQ contributes. The other week I got a free bottle of EQ to try because one fella at the gym thought it was crap, like all the other EQ he's tried. I shot a gram and noticed heightened anxiety which is common with EQ. I bet it was good, it's just that it won't blow you up quickly like other stuff. Almost no one has done EQ solo, myself included, to really evaluate the drug by itself.
With that said, it has its fans. Dorian said it was a favorite of his though none of his example cycles included EQ.

dj, you know I love orals, adding anadrol to even a heavy cycle including potent injectables like tren will most of the time add extra oomph you don't get with just injecting more. Like I told you I'd prefer NPP over Deca because you can achieve really high levels real fast.
I'd also split it up just twice weekly, then the peaks are even higher.

interesting what you say bout eq, thanks for that input bro

so if it doesnt add much to a stack, is it as bad as mast???

ime, mast sucks dead donkey dicks and ill never use it again

tren ace just shits all over it 😂

and speaking of orals im on oral winny and again NOTHING from it, wasted my fucking cash on that shit 😈

maybe the drol could be ok, the stuff i used was from malay tiger and i saw it was tested out @ 21 mg not 50 mg like it claimed

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2017, 05:58:44 AM »
DJ props for putting up pics on the regular, I know you get plenty of stick on here but I think you deserve credit for actually posting up pics. As I already said earlier in the thread, keep doing what you are doing, no point changing things until the results start to diminish.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2017, 06:20:34 AM »
DJ props for putting up pics on the regular, I know you get plenty of stick on here but I think you deserve credit for actually posting up pics. As I already said earlier in the thread, keep doing what you are doing, no point changing things until the results start to diminish.

thanks dude i apprecite that

as i said before show me respect and ill give it back in return

seems that eq is a waste pour moi but still waiting on dims (ie disgusted) and 15s feedback

think i should wait for ACE once im ready to polish and finish it up

mast sucks and test sucks at anything over low-moderate dose pour moi

the only other compound is primo, but its just too expensive so fuck it

maybe if i could get legit abombs it might be worth it but not this underdosed malay tiger crap

superdrol is a nice compound but too toxic and i dont want to walk like a fucking cripple

dbol is like test for me, just makes me wet and bloofy so it can fuck off

14RS3

• Getbig I
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2017, 06:21:32 AM »
I did get leg stiffness from superdrol starting the end of the second week but only when I woke up in the morning. Felt okay the rest of the day. Would only run it 4 weeks at a time. Haven’t had any since 2012.
I was given the Anadrol by my ex stepson. A 22 year old kid with no direction suddenly found his calling in numbers! Had to redo his senior year of high school! A few months ago he was talking to a friend of his grandfather how is a funds manager and it all clicked, like he was suddenly Rainman!
He is in his first year of college getting straight A’s! Crazy to me because he was so unfocused and undriven until that meeting!
So he decided he didn’t have time to workout right now and gave me the bottle of liquid anadrol he had thought he was going to use.
I have been on trt since I was 31 but like to have a fun boost in the gym once in a while. Especially after 31 years of working out.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2017, 06:28:56 AM »
Van and disgusted are the only two out of those that know anything.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2017, 06:41:49 AM »
I did get leg stiffness from superdrol starting the end of the second week but only when I woke up in the morning. Felt okay the rest of the day. Would only run it 4 weeks at a time. Haven’t had any since 2012.
I was given the Anadrol by my ex stepson. A 22 year old kid with no direction suddenly found his calling in numbers! Had to redo his senior year of high school! A few months ago he was talking to a friend of his grandfather how is a funds manager and it all clicked, like he was suddenly Rainman!
He is in his first year of college getting straight A’s! Crazy to me because he was so unfocused and undriven until that meeting!
So he decided he didn’t have time to workout right now and gave me the bottle of liquid anadrol he had thought he was going to use.
I have been on trt since I was 31 but like to have a fun boost in the gym once in a while. Especially after 31 years of working out.

had horrible pain while walking so took it down from 20 to 10 and still brutal pain

was ok standing or sitting, but walking... HELL NO

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2017, 07:21:49 AM »
Eqs crap.

Want REAL gains? Methyltrienolone. If you can get it. 500mcg/day for 6wks. Blows anything you'll ever use out of the water. 50lbs on your bench first few weeks easy. Like Tren except with scale weight.

Aside from that. I'd switch out the Deca for npp. Run npp for a while.. Maybe 8 wks.. Then 6-8wks of Tren ace.

Or could run 100mg-150 Anadrol for a cpl months. (80lb children use 300+mg/day for 6-9months so I don't wanna hear anyone bitch about the dosage recommendation. Know your pharmacology)

Dr. ESFITNESS, MD, PhD, MS
Harvard University
Professor of Pharmacological Interventions At Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Associate Professor of Surgery

X

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2017, 07:31:35 AM »
thanks dude i apprecite that

as i said before show me respect and ill give it back in return

seems that eq is a waste pour moi but still waiting on dims (ie disgusted) and 15s feedback

think i should wait for ACE once im ready to polish and finish it up

mast sucks and test sucks at anything over low-moderate dose pour moi

the only other compound is primo, but its just too expensive so fuck it

maybe if i could get legit abombs it might be worth it but not this underdosed malay tiger crap

superdrol is a nice compound but too toxic and i dont want to walk like a fucking cripple

dbol is like test for me, just makes me wet and bloofy so it can fuck off

Test deca eq is my go to bulk stack.

I know you like low test so

250-375 test e
600 deca
600-800 eq

Would do real nice and be a real good look since you are already lean. EQ adds A LOT cosmetically, but also helps me with appetite,getting more reps in, and size also(all I used to run was test and eq for bulks because I get acne/gyno from deca)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2017, 08:17:36 AM »

Many hate it, makes them lose their appetites. I feel good on it, no sides and no toxic feeling at all, just a feeling of almost immediate strength. For example it really helps my gripping power. It feels almost like a sleeping pill at times though, which isn't a complaint. Sleep better. Dianabol is my favorite though in how it makes me feel mentally, like a small dopamine boost, at times even slightly euphoric. It improves my sleep as well.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2017, 10:06:49 AM »
Test deca eq is my go to bulk stack.

I know you like low test so

250-375 test e
600 deca
600-800 eq

Would do real nice and be a real good look since you are already lean. EQ adds A LOT cosmetically, but also helps me with appetite,getting more reps in, and size also(all I used to run was test and eq for bulks because I get acne/gyno from deca)

thanks for the feedback dude

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2017, 11:04:36 AM »
just snapped these shots after 14 days in

shit my posing sucks, need bequeer to coach me i guess

that is the first time ever that you have posted pictures that actually compliment your physique, props

i mean it is cool you can get so lean/ripped, but frankly that type of look previous and how you pose it make you look like utter shit and sickly. you might like the avhievement of getting stupid lean but from a physique standpoint you would look better at the above.

I think you should throw your calipers and scale in the garbage and start focusing on the mirror and how you feel energy, mood wise etc. Plus traaining legs harder will help your physique overall

thats it. dont let this go to your head and take the compliment for what it is, rather than a final word

Oh and stop taking AAS advice from fuckers who have sub par physiques and/or whom have never posted a pic and/or any of the people they have worked with, that is both stupid, and dangerous. Anyone can copy and paste abstract or steal the info off different sites

If they have any of those  things  I mentioned in the bold,, fuck them, they are talking out of their asses no matter how much they yammer on about what they know. they are bullshit artists, every single fucking one of them.

It would be like me telling people how to quit smoking cigarettes which I still have not been able to accomplish despite many attempt

"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2017, 11:19:03 AM »
You're two weeks in no reason to add anything. Just as a side note I loved EQ it was always a base for me. Doesn't mean EF is wrong just everyone is different. MT is also good and not the liver destroyer that most people tout it to be. 500 MCG is a good all around safe effective dose. I can't remember what you are running but if you are just running deca you could throw in an oral. Winny is good and does not effect my joints but I'm not training as a power lifter either. So much bro science on the boards I feel sorry for the newbies who are trying to make heads or tails out of this. You'll have one kid say he's going to try Dbol and next thing you know you got 20 people telling him why he shouldn't or telling him to use 5 other drugs for sides and PCT??? Van likes Sd but I could never use it. I liked Dymethazine it's friendlier cousin but even that stuff gave me back pumps just walking around and I had to sit down every 30 steps lol Pick something give it a try and decide for yourself. That's the only way you will ever know.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2017, 11:30:59 AM »
Phenolphthalein 600
Naphthalene     200
Trinitrophenol    200
Amyl acetate    400
Ethylene          500