Author Topic: the decline and humiliation of the white male,,  (Read 4530 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
the decline and humiliation of the white male,,
« on: October 28, 2017, 07:25:53 PM »
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wZA8/nugenix-fan-featuring-frank-thomas

look what the islamo facist son of 1000 whores caused,, infact look what the last 20 years caused,,

I came here I screamed I screamed for fucking 20 years tht it is coming,, and now you see it rooted from within in generation nothingness.. a submissive weak generation who was lead to slotter by the snoop dogdogs and the puff dadas and all the talentless thug black criminals that tru shear fear caused chaos that went into evrry way of life.. every where you look the white male no matter what his releigion.. the white male is being used and abused by any one who doesnt look like a white male

this is straight out will! lead to civil war mark my words it will! if this is not faced right on by society and if this is just brushed under the carpet.. you will get a legit real civil war on your hands... and it wont be kkk vs islamo fascist and black thugs.. it will not.. I told you before I love black I just love it quality not getto thug rubbish,,

the war will be anyone who look white no matter the religion vs all the rest

as of now the "anyone who look white" group will win,,

they are being ABUSED AND HUMILIATED on a regular basis everywhere due to the islamo fascist surveillance state disgraced Kenyan Hussein Obama disgusting regime,,

not only this is rubbish supplmenet junk from gnc but it goes together with the humiliation of the white human by a white female and a black male,, if you don't see whats going on here then you deserve to end up losing the equality there was in the end of the 20th century

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: the decline and humiliation of the white male,,
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 07:36:27 PM »

it should make you mad my whitley friends.. it should my lovely weak a-sexual generation nothingness.. oh it should,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 07:37:40 PM »

what about this ya generation of woosys,, did I warn you about it a decade ago or didn't I?

I hope Hussein Obama get paralyzed from head to toe for the rest of his life.. straight out paralyzed so he can truly get punished for the crimes he commited,, straight out I hope he slide on a banana and break his spine but remain alive

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 07:41:05 PM »

yes I know you been abused by Hussein Obama son of 1000 whores Kenyan but what about this commercial.. aren't you ashamed of yourself?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 07:42:36 PM »

and how about this one.. white whores.. look what happened to your white whores.. look at those disgusting white whores who get raped and owned willingly by thugs on a regular basis but wont say a word because those white getto thugs will beat them so bad they wont be able to say a word after because they will have no teeth remaining.. this is if they don't murder them ofcourse,,

what about those white whores eh? they call the police against you white cuckies or cookies but they will never call police against getto blacks because they are scared to death and worship this fear... they love this fear and live for this fear.. why? because they want domination in their white boring lifes.. why? because you proved yourself to be a woosy generation of whites who couldn't tell those getto thugs to go fuck themselves in the 90s.. when I told you to do so!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 07:43:37 PM »
i been the messenger for way too long.. I'm gh15 the lion of Judah i am from the bodybuild world i am an athlete.. but i been giving you a social and cultural one big lesson since 2005 xmas night..

just take a look for yourself.. here..

yoru generation is being HUMILIATED!

you ask why president Donald trump is in power? you get your answer.. it was divine intervention but! you must help president trump.. you must do your part my friendly friends,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 07:46:44 PM »
mad already? maybe not mad enough..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 07:47:34 PM »
ummmmm yes you better believe it,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 07:48:23 PM »
who would fucking believe this would be possible eh?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 10:12:50 PM »
Crawl back in

Your

Hole

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 12:08:02 AM »
only after i bust you in real life for narcotics,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 02:38:09 AM »

and how about this one.. white whores.. look what happened to your white whores.. look at those disgusting white whores who get raped and owned willingly by thugs on a regular basis but wont say a word because those white getto thugs will beat them so bad they wont be able to say a word after because they will have no teeth remaining.. this is if they don't murder them ofcourse,,

what about those white whores eh? they call the police against you white cuckies or cookies but they will never call police against getto blacks because they are scared to death and worship this fear... they love this fear and live for this fear.. why? because they want domination in their white boring lifes.. why? because you proved yourself to be a woosy generation of whites who couldn't tell those getto thugs to go fuck themselves in the 90s.. when I told you to do so!

gh15 approved

in Poland that aint so

just talked with a fella about this and he told me that the holligans meet up and go to center of town and if amy of brown turds try and molest thier females they get fucked up  8)

there arent many of these brown shitstains here as they are basically passing through to get to Germany or sweden

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2017, 06:14:37 AM »
^ are you from poland?

you said "here"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2017, 06:59:15 AM »
^ are you from poland?

you said "here"

orginally from the jooooo s of a but i left that PO-lice state shithole and came to europe

im of GERMAN ancestry 😎

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2017, 12:36:59 AM »
orginally from the jooooo s of a but i left that PO-lice state shithole and came to europe

im of GERMAN ancestry 😎

yes but are you living in poland?

or hungary or czech?

yknow, one of the leftover good countries

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2017, 12:38:20 AM »
yes but are you living in poland?

or hungary or czech?

yknow, one of the leftover good countries

poland

but i may move to ukraine, or belarus

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2017, 01:19:45 AM »
poland

but i may move to ukraine, or belarus
nice nice very well done

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2017, 06:05:14 AM »
It started all falling apart for the gh15 gimmick after he PM'd people on his site over and over about how "They" use slin. He was asking probing questions that many novice / beginners ask when using first time around.
It became obvious he had no experience with slin.
His early posts here on GetBig had a totally different speech pattern and spelling.

Here on GetBig It was Alex and two others who started a "pro gimmick and it caught on fire.
They all three posted under the gh15 moniker.
Then They then ran the kigtropin scam under the gh15 name selling That bunk GH that was bad.
When that got too hot & came on top they sold the name to the Idiot that likely still has it now.

This moron has run the name down to a joke with pure shit for posting and insults.
He has been run off getbig Before.

He then started his own forum which anyone can do and He started scamming there as well.
His entire forum is made up of children that follow him like sheep.
He has made enemies of almost everyone in the industry fact.

A private investigator reported that GH15 was in Florida and is a middle aged man with a criminal record of domestic abuse.
Public drunkenness.
He is unemployed and doesn't even train.
It goes on and on he's pure fcuking pond life scam artist.

The below is from a former mod on his Board.
"I know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that gh15 was scamming other mods and myself for GH kits and promised huge competition sponsorship packages that never came. HE STOLE FROM ME AND MANY, MANY OTHERS!!!!!!!!!! He is a punk ass mother fucking ass baggin, pond scum fuck.
ANYONE that believes anything he has put in a post is a fucking (((++M O R O N++)))."

That is GayHoe15's resume & fools still follow & believe him.  ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2017, 03:17:53 PM »
^sounds about right^