Author Topic: gh15 approved cause  (Read 21813 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: gh15 approved cause
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2017, 07:25:30 PM »
^im realin starting to get bored with you seriously,, no stimulation no nada and im too old to go back and forth with wanna bes,,

gymrat ::)

the easiest way for you is to ignore threads im in right? realy to anyone who doesn't like me.. but nooo lol cant do because thread by gh15 no matter where are followed by the 1000s.. so no cant do lol

gymrat let me give you a little advice.. if it aint lean as your Americana budbuds say.. then it aint no fucking muscle,,

lean is the name of the game.. and only then! you build on it the size,, so gymrat is not realy a good name,,

gh15 approved

You have zero connections and zero knowledge. I am done with you. It is like trying to deal with a 3 year old except I can understand a 3 year old much better than you. Begone.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2017, 08:24:46 PM »
My mother never dealt cocaine.

comon now.. how can I even take you seriously and not as a complete joke.. be real,,

dismissed,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2017, 04:11:04 AM »
comon now.. how can I even take you seriously and not as a complete joke.. be real,,

dismissed,,
gh15 approved

It is an inside joke here at GB. But your mush of a brain would never know that. You are really looking foolish. Seriously, just stop you are pathetic.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2017, 01:55:05 PM »
^there is no inside jokes that i dont approve,, i told you before i rule bodybuild with iron fist going on 13 years at the top,,

dont associate narcotics with responsible athletes my gymnasium rat,,

i DESPIZE narcotics,, i keep saying this and people keep disappearing.. we DO NOT WANT NARCOTICS IN SPORTS!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2017, 02:02:54 PM »
^there is no inside jokes that i dont approve,, i told you before i rule bodybuild with iron fist going on 13 years at the top,,

dont associate narcotics with responsible athletes my gymnasium rat,,

i DESPIZE narcotics,, i keep saying this and people keep disappearing.. we DO NOT WANT NARCOTICS IN SPORTS!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Yet Steroids are classed legally under the same banner as narcotics in the US

Stupid but true.

you can say steroids are not the same as narcotics till you are blue in the face, but it still does not change the laws, which considering your friendship with Trump, the laws should have been lightened by now or at least proposed to have been. He has been President for pretty much a year now
"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2017, 02:21:20 PM »
first of America is nto the only country in the world..

second.. in America.. since 8th of November 2016.. hormones are not seen even remotely close to narcotics,,

narcotics are a big no no they are drugs they are destroying the human body

testosterona build it!

the president of the united states has a hell of a lot of testosterona in his ballz.. i hope you seen his lovely doctor.. and i hope you know the close circle of friends of president trump,,

as i said

DO NOT DO NARCOTICS! if you do narcotics expect to be taken out like happened before and will happen again,,

do not do drugs!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #156 on: November 05, 2017, 11:34:44 PM »
the president of the united states has a hell of a lot of testosterona in his ballz.. i hope you seen his lovely doctor.. and i hope you know the close circle of friends of president trump,,

Once again your ignorance is showing. Trump shows ALL the (visible) physical signs of low test/ high estrogen.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2017, 12:04:18 AM »
once again you are wrong,, the president of thie united stated.. Donald j trump.. has more testosterona than you in his ballz,, guaranteed!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2017, 12:21:36 AM »
once again you are wrong,, the president of thie united stated.. Donald j trump.. has more testosterona than you in his ballz,, guaranteed!

gh15 approved

You forgot to say "no homo" and therefore the above post is in serious jeopardy of being considered Gheyer than your husbands Liberace collection...

macaumuscle

« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2017, 12:24:17 AM »
You forgot to say "no homo" and therefore the above post is in serious jeopardy of being considered Gheyer than your husbands Liberace collection...

I wanna get on his site simply to see the retards kiss his lying ass
or does that even happen anymore?
seems tobe the most hated twat on the internet now

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2017, 12:29:10 AM »
^not according to the requests and pms and emails i receiver by the dozens still eventhough i dont even answer most of them,, no time,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2017, 12:29:37 AM »
ripped.com is the site , anyone can see large portions of it - I checked it out the other day just to see why he suddenly reappeared here - it's nothing more than a echo chamber of follower types / fan bois. They have "wizards" now as "elves" didn't  apparently sound ghey enough.........

macaumuscle

« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2017, 12:31:13 AM »
^not according to the requests and pms and emails i receiver by the dozens still eventhough i dont even answer most of them,, no time,,

gh15 approved

look sporty spice
I can tell you I get 744 emails a day asking me to play Frosty the Snowman at the school play but that doesnt make it true just because I said so

retard

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2017, 12:34:23 AM »
ripped.com is the site , anyone can see large portions of it - I checked it out the other day just to see why he suddenly reappeared here - it's nothing more than a echo chamber of follower types / fan bois. They have "wizards" now as "elves" didn't  apparently sound ghey enough.........

only 4 public sections,, the other 60 or so are private.. none of the major sections is public aside from feel the burn,, but you know it already : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2017, 12:35:11 AM »
look sporty spice

lol :D

not bad

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2017, 12:45:45 AM »
only 4 public sections,, the other 60 or so are private.. none of the major sections is public aside from feel the burn,, but you know it already : )

gh15 approved

Whatevs...I found it largely uninteresting, even from an entertainment perspective, nothing in the parts I could see offered anything that made me want to dig further / join.

Even in the limited parts I could see, there was some "respectfull" questioning/ challenging of his advice - someone had written that their experience did not reflect his postings etc. Perhaps in the private sections he is unquestioned, but in the public he was being advised NOT to keep going here as we "only make fun" (direct quote) of him.

Reason and logic tells me that this is all about him being hurt and feeling embarrassed in front of his own board when he was banned (albeit briefly) from here just a few weeks back. This is why despite all the ridicule and constant ownings, he keeps persisting here. It's a matter of trying to save the considerable face he lost in front of his fanbois a few weeks ago.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2017, 01:04:31 AM »
^jesus of Nazareth.. you are crazy for real lol

where are those idiots come from lol,, my god

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2017, 01:12:22 AM »
in the end of the day ths is all that matters,,

gh15 approved

Thank you for promoting the dog charity

You have a good heart a good person

My best wishes for you
fallen angel

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2017, 01:15:52 AM »
in the end of the day ths is all that matters,,

gh15 approved

Yes of course we know.....

what we DON'T know is just how much cash you make on the simpler scams like this one. Obviously less than the Kigtropins...........Car e to enlighten us?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2017, 01:23:48 AM »
in order to scam you need to be a source.. you need to sell something..

i did save million of dollars to athletes along the years that i surely did and rewareded with my position which is the greatest who ever come out of internet in bodybuild and fitness,,  ever!

gh15 approved
fallen angel