Author Topic: Has anybody gone to visit Titus or Kelly?  (Read 20344 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Where do we stay?

From 1st schedule... :)

1pm...... Pull into Las Vegas and check-in to Caesar's (I've got some comps we can use).

Now if prime center Strip is not OK with some of you, we can rethink our sleeping arrangements.

I'm thinking we should all grow Elvis muttonchops for the trip. Formerfitnessbabe, you can use the stick-on type. ;D
a

ramazon

• Getbig III

You KNOW them and you're not going!!!  How can you not drive a car
behind us!  Bring the kids.  C'mon, dewd, let me help you drop the
excuses.  Let's do something to EXTRAORDINARY together. 

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
You KNOW them and you're not going!!!  How can you not drive a car
behind us!  Bring the kids.  C'mon, dewd, let me help you drop the
excuses.  Let's do something to EXTRAORDINARY together. 

I've worked with Titus and Kelly before --- don't care if our paths ever crossed again. ;)
pain day

Formerfitnessbabe

• Getbig I
I didn't think they'd look exactly like this,  I was actually hoping they had spent more time in the sun (or at least a bed).  I will not leave lingerie because I do not wear any, unless it's for a photo.   :o Hygiene will not be an issue for me, and I pack very light.  I have no problem with paste on facial hair.  I will be visiting Kelly, but not Craig, as the last time I spoke with him he threatened to kill me.  I would like to suggest the Hard Rock as it has the best pool in town!

TrophyWife

• Getbig II
I'll supply the disposable digital cameras(they do make those,right?)..............and I hope someone takes a laptop. You guys have got to keep us posted- I'm sure we don't mind drunk posts. We wants pics and all. Especially some of Craig behind bars.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
That's me in the back left side of the car...I am NOT, repeat NOT, the skinny guy without sunglasses. 8)

ramazon

• Getbig III
I didn't think they'd look exactly like this,  I was actually hoping they had spent more time in the sun (or at least a bed).  I will not leave lingerie because I do not wear any, unless it's for a photo.   :o Hygiene will not be an issue for me, and I pack very light.  I have no problem with paste on facial hair.  I will be visiting Kelly, but not Craig, as the last time I spoke with him he threatened to kill me.  I would like to suggest the Hard Rock as it has the best pool in town!
Good girl--good hotel choice.  No smoking there, too, right?  That'll help us continue breathing as we lounge at the pool.  And don't worry, Babe, should you need lingerie for a sudden photo shoot, I'll show you how to tear a tee shirt up to make a Gucci knock-off.

Formerfitnessbabe

• Getbig I
Ramazon, You sound like a man of many talents! I plan on returning with an entire wardrobe of nothing but torn-up knock-offs made from the hand-me-downs of 4 hotties!  I must warn you all though, being a "former fitness babe" I'm guessing I'm a good 10-15 years older than all of you (though I don't look or act it!)  I will not be the house mother and plan on getting into just as much trouble as possible.  Do you think they'll let Kelly wear hats in prison?  I know how much she loves them and have given her several over the years.  I have a few that might go well with orange jumpsuits.  Is there enough room for a couple of hat boxes?

buffalo

• Getbig IV
Ramazon, You sound like a man of many talents! I plan on returning with an entire wardrobe of nothing but torn-up knock-offs made from the hand-me-downs of 4 hotties!  I must warn you all though, being a "former fitness babe" I'm guessing I'm a good 10-15 years older than all of you (though I don't look or act it!)  I will not be the house mother and plan on getting into just as much trouble as possible.  Do you think they'll let Kelly wear hats in prison?  I know how much she loves them and have given her several over the years.  I have a few that might go well with orange jumpsuits.  Is there enough room for a couple of hat boxes?

I'm sure you're still more than hot  ;D

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
Ahhh....a car full of "Slot Ho's"... NICE!!!!

Ram, you can tear my T any day of the week and twice on Sunday. The more public the tearing, the better!

BTW, Is it possible to have a shotgun position that seats TWO?? <wink>

If not, I'll just sit on the console.

midknight

• Getbig IV
I'm sure you're still more than hot  ;D

nice, making a play now..

very preemptive  ;)
pain day

Formerfitnessbabe

• Getbig I
Hey, leave the boys alone.  Early play, late play, it's all the same to me.  I've been doing walking lunges all week so I can fit into my thong.  Keep up with the ego boosters! 8)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
OK all you road-trippers. Time for the gut check. I'm going to Las Vegas,  May 15, 16, 17, & 18. I'm booked at Caesars for the three nights... returning on the 18th. Now this can't be the road trip because I am actually going for work & I'm flying :).  But you are on notice... prepare yourselves!

FFB, I like the sound of those walking lunges.... excellent.

If time permits, I might take the few hours required at go see Titus. I'll keep you posted.

-Tom
a

midknight

• Getbig IV
Hey, leave the boys alone.  Early play, late play, it's all the same to me.  I've been doing walking lunges all week so I can fit into my thong.  Keep up with the ego boosters! 8)

we need a pic!  ;) ;D
pain day

Formerfitnessbabe

• Getbig I
OK, now remember this is Olympia '02 (then Currentfitnessbabe) ;)  Trying to find something more recent.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
This will be something like the bangbus.com, correct?

Although I doubt you fellas will be allowed to bring a camera.. >:(

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Formerfitnessbabe

• Getbig I
TWB, if they let you, get us that snap of Titus.  Would love to see his current state.  My vote is cameras are allowed on the Road Trip, although we all have editorial privileges before anything is posted.  I am in Salt Lake, so I can fly to LA for the ride or meet you all down there (Although that scenario defeats the whole purpose of "Road Trip").  Work is nuts for me this month, plus I NEED to go to Cabo for Memorial Day, so if we can shoot for June or July that would be much better for me.  What is everyone else's schedule looking like?

shockandawe

• Getbig II
Okay, can someone tell me HOW to submit a photo.... either on the side in my profile or in the body of a text/ post message?  I'm such a techno wastoid! ;)
 :P

Formerfitnessbabe

• Getbig I
I'm right there with you.  I've been able to put photos in text if I convert to JPG, but I guess you need a URL address or something to post one with your bio.  Don't even ask me!  Someone please help us.  All brawn, no brains!

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
... I will be visiting Kelly, but not Craig, as the last time I spoke with him he threatened to kill me.  ....

ya'd think that this would put a person in to a unique category but alas, it is not to be.  This is just Craigers way of saying hello.  He threatened to kill just about everyone. 

The irony of irony is that his wife beat him in being the first one to actually do it. 

Let's this be a lesson:

You rarely  concern yourself with someone who constantly threatens to kill you.  You worry about the little guy/girl in the back, who never says anything but plans it out in advance.

This doesn't always work out and is somewhat put out here in fun...:D

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
....  I will not leave lingerie because I do not wear any, unless it's for a photo.   :o ....

you beat me to this...

I don't wear any either although it is not as visually appealing as what your image conjurs up in people's minds. 

I left out "hairy" from my handle to give you a hint of what it would look like.

ramazon

• Getbig III
Ahhh....a car full of "Slot Ho's"... NICE!!!!

Ram, you can tear my T any day of the week and twice on Sunday. The more public the tearing, the better!

BTW, Is it possible to have a shotgun position that seats TWO?? <wink>

If not, I'll just sit on the console.
  I like you too, Shock.  You're The Man!  And, if I were going, I'd insist you sit on my lap where I could hold you in my arms like a baby and bottle feed you if you got cranky.  In my muttonchops, of course.  Alas, I'm training with my best pal (a former Ms. O) in New York this week, so there'll be no Viva La Vegas for me.  Aw, shucks...I'm all shook up!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
Ahh.... nothing like a little infantilism to get my day going... Bottle feedings? Lap cradles? Can I bring my adult diapers or is this a messy anything-goes party?   
<shudder>   :-\

Actually, methinks there may be some gender confusion going on on this board, but in the world of C&K, does that really matter all that much? <ba-bump>

By the way, I was going to fly in on Allegiant Air and pay a visit. What's the deal with visiting hours and such? Any specific days, does anyone know?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Has anybody gone to visit Titus or Kelly? (updated w/road trip schedule)
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2006, 10:18:30 AM »

Did visit Craig. Only two people are allowed at a time, for a maximum of 25 minutes via video screen.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Has anybody gone to visit Titus or Kelly?
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2006, 07:49:25 PM »
Excellent. Post a report if/when you have time.
a