Author Topic: Feldman Says One Of His Alleged Molesters From The ‘80s Now Works For LA Dodgers  (Read 5444 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Feldman claims he was arrested on a bogus marijuana charge and that he was being followed by 2 guys or something. I wonder if the "powers that be" are trying to get to him.

Corey Feldman alleged Monday that he was molested in the 1980s by a current Los Angeles Dodgers’ employee who “ran a child’s club in Hollywood” at the time.

“The Goonies” actor would not name the alleged abuser, citing security fears and possible legal repercussions, but said the man was one of two people who sexually abused him when he was a Hollywood child star three decades ago.

“I’ve told these names to the police,” Feldman said during an appearance on NBC’s “Megyn Kelly Today” on Monday. “I’ve told the names to investigative reporters. Nobody’s ever put it out there.”

Feldman said he identified the alleged abusers in 1993 to police officers in Santa Barbara, California, while they interrogated him about sexual abuse allegations against Michael Jackson. (Feldman has denied that Jackson was a pedophile.)

The Santa Barbara police told Feldman that his alleged molestation took place outside their jurisdiction and he should follow up with the Los Angeles Police Department, Feldman said. But he did not, out of fear of being “scolded” and “shamed.”

Representatives for both the L.A. Dodgers and the Santa Barbara Police Department did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Feldman has publicly identified former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Marty Weiss as one of his former abusers. He said he would be “happy” to name five other alleged abusers once he gets legal representation.

“Believe me, I would love the pain to stop today,” Feldman said. “This is about creating a cycle of awareness. This is about opening people’s eyes and minds to the fact that this is a real problem.”

During an interview on NBC’s “Today” show earlier on Monday, Feldman said he planned to identify the abusers in a film about his alleged encounters with a Hollywood pedophile ring, but first needed to meet his $10 million crowdfund campaign goal in order to make the movie. Feldman launched his campaign last week on Indiegogo and said the sum would cover the cost of the film as well as his legal and physical protection.

Feldman has said that he and “Two Corey’s” co-star Corey Haim, who died in 2010, were both sexually abused in the 1980s. The publishers of Feldman’s 2013 memoir, Coreyography, wouldn’t allow him to publish the names of some of the abusers, he said.

When “Today” host Matt Lauer asked Feldman why he’d decided to produce a movie about his experience instead of just naming the alleged abusers, Feldman claimed a statute of limitations in California has deterred him from going to the police again.

“I’m taking the matter into my own hands,” Feldman said. “This is why I need America’s support ― I need the world’s support. I must make a movie without an executive ... I’m going to self-distribute, self-market, make the film, and hire a team of attorneys who are going to protect me and the film when everybody comes at me.”

“There are thousands of people in Hollywood who have the same information,” he added. “Why is it all on me? ... I’m the victim here. I’m the one who’s been abused. I’m the one who’s trying to come forward and do something about it.”
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Not sure if it has anything to do with what Feldman is talking about but 1980's Hollywood Producer Peter Guber is part of the current Dodgers ownership group.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
On one hand,I think this is just another way for Corey to attempt to revive a career which has had no relevance for 25 plus years and line his pockets ( how much of the 10M is his salary?) But, on the other hand, had Matt aggressively interviewed a woman who had her tit touched in the past or her bra strap snapped when she was 14, he would have been FIRED!

J

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
On one hand,I think this is just another way for Corey to attempt to revive a career which has had no relevance for 25 plus years and line his pockets ( how much of the 10M is his salary?) But, on the other hand, had Matt aggressively interviewed a woman who had her tit touched in the past or her bra strap snapped when she was 14, he would have been FIRED!

J

Yes...but he is closing the doors from show Biz forever by doing so,

He also named names back in the 90's and no one moved a finger ......

What would you do if you were him ?

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
What would I have done? The first time someone looked at me in anything other than a professional way they would have needed a hearing aid after I screamed loud and long "THIS OLD QUEER JUST TOUCHED MY COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everone of these ( woman and men ) will allow whatever to happen as long as their star is on the rise and the cash is flowing . . . but let it stop and it's " Wah, wah my tittie was touched or someone ( who no longer signs the checks ) rubbed my wiener." Fuck these opportunistic, hypocritical assholes.

J

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
What would I have done? The first time someone looked at me in anything other than a professional way they would have needed a hearing aid after I screamed loud and long "THIS OLD QUEER JUST TOUCHED MY COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everone of these ( woman and men ) will allow whatever to happen as long as their star is on the rise and the cash is flowing . . . but let it stop and it's " Wah, wah my tittie was touched or someone ( who no longer signs the checks ) rubbed my wiener." Fuck these opportunistic, hypocritical assholes.

J

I would’ve said this:

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
This is why gays have historically been shunned....Maybe it's appropriate...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

J

What does that have to do with child molestation? Feldman is not claiming he was assaulted/raped/molested as an adult--hes claiming he was molested as a child.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Hope Corey gets the money and the support so everyone can see who these vile creatures are!

Truth must come out!
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Hahaha, he wants 10 million to make a movie about it.  This dude has no awareness of himself.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Hahaha, he wants 10 million to make a movie about it.  This dude has no awareness of himself.

Yeah, wasn’t he Michael Jackson’s “protégé” at one time? As well as McAuley Culkin.

Hollywood passes child actors around like a joint.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Hope Corey gets the money and the support so everyone can see who these vile creatures are!

Truth must come out!

I have a feeling it will never come to see the light of day. As much as I appreciate Feldman's willingness to expose these people, it doesn't seem like it will ever happen.
X

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
What does that have to do with child molestation? Feldman is not claiming he was assaulted/raped/molested as an adult--hes claiming he was molested as a child.

And his first mention of it was 15 - 20 years after it allegedly happened. Why was nothing said or done at the time? BECAUSE THE CASH WAS FLOWING!

j

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
And his first mention of it was 15 - 20 years after it allegedly happened. Why was nothing said or done at the time? BECAUSE THE CASH WAS FLOWING!

j

Um, the same reason why many children do not report instances of child abuse. I highly doubt at 8 years old he was saying to himself, "I will not disclose my sexual abuse because I am making money." If anything, perhaps this was put in his head by others.

"Research shows that many children do not disclose sexual abuse immediately after the abuse occurs. In fact, many children do not disclose the abuse for years, if they disclose at all. Many adult survivors of child sexual abuse have never disclosed their abuse to anyone."

"Three other studies (7, 8, 9) reported slightly higher rates of disclosure that are still low and are consistent with the claims of the CSAAS model that nondisclosure of sexual abuse (silence) in childhood is very common."

There are many adult people you see on a daily basis who have likely been sexually abused and they have not told anyone--and they aren't famous or making money. No matter the reason, MANY children do not disclose sexual abuse during their younger years.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
It's beginning to look like being the victim of sexual abuse is a way to get publicity, almost like a right of passage. It's pretty hard to prove or disprove something that may have happened decades ago.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
It's beginning to look like being the victim of sexual abuse is a way to get publicity, almost like a right of passage. It's pretty hard to prove or disprove something that may have happened decades ago.

Prime, are you trying to tells us something?  Have some skeletons in your closet?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Okay Mr. Feelyhands.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Um, the same reason why many children do not report instances of child abuse. I highly doubt at 8 years old he was saying to himself, "I will not disclose my sexual abuse because I am making money." If anything, perhaps this was put in his head by others.

"Research shows that many children do not disclose sexual abuse immediately after the abuse occurs. In fact, many children do not disclose the abuse for years, if they disclose at all. Many adult survivors of child sexual abuse have never disclosed their abuse to anyone."

"Three other studies (7, 8, 9) reported slightly higher rates of disclosure that are still low and are consistent with the claims of the CSAAS model that nondisclosure of sexual abuse (silence) in childhood is very common."

There are many adult people you see on a daily basis who have likely been sexually abused and they have not told anyone--and they aren't famous or making money. No matter the reason, MANY children do not disclose sexual abuse during their younger years.

Valid points and its good to see them, however why do victims go back . . . I sure as fuck would not have.

J

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Valid points and its good to see them, however why do victims go back . . . I sure as fuck would not have.

J

Do you mean why do victims go back to their abuser? Well, at what age are you talking about? Are you talking about 4 year olds? Adolescents? Give me some context.
X

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Do you mean why do victims go back to their abuser? Well, at what age are you talking about? Are you talking about 4 year olds? Adolescents? Give me some context.

How old was Corey when this allegedly happened?

J

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
How old was Corey when this allegedly happened?

J

Ill do some of the research and find that odd. But. according to Feldman, Haim was raped at 11.

However, I think its pretty straightforward why, say,  a 4 year old would go back to her abuser (lets say, father). For instance, the abuser may physically threaten to harm them or someone else; they may threaten them with abandonment (if you tell on me, they will take you away and no one will care for you). Some young children even report feeling mad that the abuse has ended and display anger at the other parent (or whoever) for ending the abuse (some young children refer to the abuse as "daddy time.")

Some common reasons identified in the literature:

They may feel guilty or to blame
They may love the abuser and think the abuse is normal
They may be afraid of the consequences
They may worry that they won’t be believed
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
This post/thread maps out a lot of the names Feldman supposedly might name -

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?15921-Corey-Feldman-won-t-name-names-of-his-molesters-so-I-will .

No idea as to the validity of it, but those are the names that always come up.

They're not big names now, but they were decent sized players back when the two Coreys were big.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This post/thread maps out a lot of the names Feldman supposedly might name -

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?15921-Corey-Feldman-won-t-name-names-of-his-molesters-so-I-will .

No idea as to the validity of it, but those are the names that always come up.

They're not big names now, but they were decent sized players back when the two Coreys were big.

Obviously, no matter who it is, they need to be exposed. But, yeah, I have never heard of any of those people. Which is weird, because Feldman is stating that he has received death threats because he may possibly release these names. But, these people do not seem famous enough to have that sort of power these days. I can't imagine these people having the power to kill Feldman.
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Pretty easy to find out but there is no will to report it in the press. Look up a list of his movies, then the executives, producers, agents, etc on each. It's not a list of hundreds of people tbh.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Time is now for Feldman to give up the name of the perv who gripped his goonie.

Or shut up.