Author Topic: Needing a little help and motivation on diet please  (Read 1334 times)

stayhungry

• Getbig III
Needing a little help and motivation on diet please
« on: April 09, 2006, 02:15:14 PM »
hey bros,

I need to be around 200 pounds for june sometime. Right now im 225 pounds. I do this almost every year i lose around 10-15 pounds but this year its harder cause i have to loose 25 pounds now. Im wondering if anyone here can help with a number of calories to start off with to start loosing. I know how the 500 cals less a day thing but i need a number from you guys to start off with. Can someone here please help me witha plan here to loose 25 pounds in 2-3 months?? Thanks so much!!! YOu can also pm me or whatever to.

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
Re: Needing a little help and motivation on diet please
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 04:49:39 AM »
Start running, prepar you breakfast at night, and wake 30 minutes earlier to run around the block.

You will loose half of it in 4 weeks including some serious mass. Meanwhile keep training and keep eating to at least 5 times a day to keep your metabolic rate high.
A lot of vegs and fruits to fill up the stomach, but no tropical fruit, contains to much carbs.

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »
A rough estimate on where to start would be about 10 x your bodyweight = 2,250 calories per day.  Try keep your carb intake to no more than 30% of your daily calories (that's about 168 grams/day), which is signifacantly less than you normally take in, but much, much higher than a "low-carb" diet.  Healthy fat and protein should make up the rest.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 11:42:00 AM »
I've lost 20 lbs since Feb on cardio 45 min 3 times a weeks, plus a workout, eating not a lot other than fish, chicken, oatmeal, eggs and almonds.  I started at 232 so we probably are in the same ballpark.  I've been keeping my calories around 2500-3000, carbs around 160 (50 on low carb day, 300 high carb day), fat around 100 and protein around 250.