Author Topic: NFL - Papa John's Pulls NFL-Associated Ads Citing 'Negative Consumer Sentiment'  (Read 9691 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Papa John's Pulls NFL-Associated Ads Citing 'Negative Consumer Sentiment'
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2017, 05:45:11 PM »
people order pizza during football games. i used to work at a papa johns when i was 16. we would get slammed on Sundays and any other football game. so it would make sense to market towards football

Yeah, but do other pizza chains market to the NFL the extent that PJ's do? If not, they still have managed to stay relevant.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Just saw a Papa Fagg Pizza commercial just now on monday night football

looks like he went back crawling to the NFL

haha, yes, I saw that on the news. I also saw that the NFL is really laying it on thick--military commercials and wearing military style jackets on the sideline ha lol
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
HAHA brutal , not a single player ever got on his knees to protest the military , if they wanna kiss ass they should have all the coaches wear cop uniforms

haha, yes, I saw that on the news. I also saw that the NFL is really laying it on thick--military commercials and wearing military style jackets on the sideline ha lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
HAHA brutal , not a single player ever got on his knees to protest the military , if they wanna kiss ass they should have all the coaches wear cop uniforms

I saw pics. They were wearing camo jackets with the NFL symbol on it lol haha
X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Ratings for the Packers/Lions game last night were close to the worst ever (compared to past Monday Night Football 'Week 9' match-ups)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Papa John's Pulls NFL-Associated Ads Citing 'Negative Consumer Sentiment'
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2017, 10:22:10 AM »
No respectable person from New York City or Chicago would eat Pappa Johns.

Garbage pizza.
or Philly.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
Ratings for the Packers/Lions game last night were close to the worst ever (compared to past Monday Night Football 'Week 9' match-ups)

The wheels shall come off the NFL come Super Bowl time. #FuckTheNFL

Nails

• Getbig V
LOL the NFL isn't going anywhere. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

The NFL is boring.   The games are not entertaining any more and people have a lot more options than in the past. 

Nails

• Getbig V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

“They were fighting in the locker room, and that’s the only all-black offensive line in the NFL is the Raiders,” Grimes said.

“So, they were in the locker room, and Derek Carr is a bible-thumper to the fullest. And so he was basically trying to force the players to read the bible before the game, and do all this stuff and they were like, ‘No, no, no, that’s you.’ And so he was so upset about it, when the whole offensive line was said they were going to kneel, he was like, ‘No, you’re not kneeling. No, no. This is America, you’re going to stand for the flag.’ And they got in a fight in the locker room, so when they came out to play, they basically had a plan.”

It didn’t take long for the Raiders to deny Grimes’ claim.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/for-petes-sake/article183198756.html#storylink=cpy
X