Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2017, 06:38:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest FOX poll has Trump at his lowest rating so far  (Read 1680 times)
mazrim
Getbig IV

« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2017, 05:31:37 AM »

Trump just needs to stay on the path he started during the election and not waver as much. His fake tax reform, etc. have the potential to alienate voters. I understand that sometimes he may not fully approve of what is going on but when he says it is "wonderful", etc that gives a bad impression when we all know it isn't. It is hard to tell if he is simply doing it because that is all he can do or if he actually approves of these things. He has done some very good things as well but those that are focused on and are important too are what most people see in the news.

However, if it is another candidate against him like Hillary then he would most likely win again even with his flaws.
Report to moderator   Logged
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2017, 03:24:38 PM »

^president trump has the best tax reform and reduction in history,, we bring end to the irs the way you came to know it as abused nation,,
it will follow all over the west,,

the Hussein Obama regime and the ones before it can kiss our asses and trust me in private doors he is saying just that.. straight out of the president of the west mouth.. they can kiss our asses!

you wanted a revolution? you got one,, legit! one

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel
mazrim
Getbig IV

« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2017, 04:46:07 PM »

^president trump has the best tax reform and reduction in history

Nope.
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2017, 07:06:02 PM »

you shall see,, today I actualy see shit before it happens before even the cabinet see it,, tommywishobe can can add it to his list,, the plan is the best ever and the irs will be weakened to where it should be.. it should SERVE THE WESTERN CITIZEN OF AMERICA.. nothing more and nothing less,, they should be under control and now they will,,

big tax cuts,, it will be approved and it will change the American way of life to the better,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index 

fallen angel
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2017, 11:46:26 AM »

That's irrelevant.  It's like saying a baseball team that got more hits but lost the game counts for something.

If popular vote was the deciding factor, state visits, media campaigns and overall political strategy would have been entirely different, as would the voting.   Many of those in locked blue states might have voted instead of sitting it out, and vice-versa.  Too many variables at play to make that statement mean something.

That said, a woman DID just get 53M votes and a black president just finished residing for 8 years.  But all I keep hearing is how racist and mysogynistic we all are.

Exactly.  Or like talking about a football team having more yards, while losing the game. 

There was no popular vote contest. 

And the context for this popular vote spread is California.  Clinton's entire spread comes from California.  She received 4,269,978 more votes than Trump in California.

"Hillary Clinton, 8,753,788, 61.73%. Republican Donald Trump, 4,483,810, 31.62%."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_California,_2016
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2017, 02:52:12 PM »

Lots of variance before the election too, some had killary winning 98% and others had her winning 92%.
Real accurate those polls.

Not much difference between 98% and 92%. Each poll is conducted separately. The questions and the contacts are usually different which accounts for some variance. On Real Clear Politics - Polling there is an average of all polls taken. This is usually a pretty good guess as to what's happening.
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

The Strongest Shall Survive

« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2017, 03:04:00 PM »

Not much difference between 98% and 92%. Each poll is conducted separately. The questions and the contacts are usually different which accounts for some variance. On Real Clear Politics - Polling there is an average of all polls taken. This is usually a pretty good guess as to what's happening.

Semantics  Whatever the % the polls said They Were Completely Fucking Wrong

HTH
 Wink
B_B_C
Getbig IV

change is the lot of all

« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2017, 03:10:00 PM »

you shall see,, today I actualy see shit before it happens 

you spend too much time watching your own cumming

c
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2017, 06:41:10 PM »

2 individuals who did the unimaginable a decade a part..

think about it.. I own the first quarter of the 21st century.. it has gh15 written all over it.. you can call it gh15 golen cum but I own the first quarter of the 21st century into history,, I got from bodybuild and fitness into rulling the west pretty much,,

a souvenir!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

a decade a part..
entanglement in multiverse? we are the proof and we know! each other well.. outside the social media medium,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
holy month of November

fallen angel
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!