Author Topic: Conor says hed beat Floyd in a rematch!  (Read 3351 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Conor says hed beat Floyd in a rematch!
« on: November 02, 2017, 01:54:11 AM »
FUCK OFF you silly little leprechaun twink! No one would fall for that shit again! I'm amazed so many did! It was embarrassing! Oh Yeh COnors got that left hand, hes awkward, he ll win trust me!! FUCK OFF you clueless bum bandits go back to thinking you re tough cos you lift weights and leave combat sports to those who know about them.

http://news.url.google.com/url?sa=j&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fsport%2F41834640&uct=1509465884&usg=fS-Lf7f8LDKckOlSKLap-zHMIf8.

BSN

• Getbig IV
Re: Conor says hed beat Floyd in a rematch!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 02:09:40 AM »
I want more money from you suckers..

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 03:10:53 AM »

he will get it as well, fight fans are morons...they paid for it once already.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 03:30:59 AM »
FUCK OFF you silly little leprechaun twink! No one would fall for that shit again! I'm amazed so many did! It was embarrassing! Oh Yeh COnors got that left hand, hes awkward, he ll win trust me!! FUCK OFF you clueless bum bandits go back to thinking you re tough cos you lift weights and leave combat sports to those who know about them.

http://news.url.google.com/url?sa=j&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fsport%2F41834640&uct=1509465884&usg=fS-Lf7f8LDKckOlSKLap-zHMIf8.

Bingo . . . This very big dog is right. If ANYONE thinks for a splitt second that Floyd did not carry this former welfare case ( on the dole so he could workout with no employment commitments - with all the cash, prehaps he should repay the system he robbed ) to extend the fight and increase the drama for the fans, they are fools plain and simple.

J

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 03:32:14 AM »
He could train for 40 years and he would never be able to beat Floyd

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 04:19:36 AM »
Of course he says that,he wants another few hundred milllion for nothing.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 04:22:07 AM »

You sound like you are about to cry

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 04:25:40 AM »
Not much different than pro wrestling... all a set up.  Hard to believe these 2 got paid what they did.  People who pay to watch these clown shows are morons.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 05:38:06 AM »
You sound like you are about to cry

Na not cry just seriously pissed off with this shit. Lets get back to decent boxing and decent fights in da cage and leave BS like this alone.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 06:57:42 AM »
Na not cry just seriously pissed off with this shit. Lets get back to decent boxing and decent fights in da cage and leave BS like this alone.
While i agree with you, unfortunately the bar has been set now.  People are too ADD.  They dont want the best fights, they just want the most flamboyant personalities.  I've pretty much checked out of fight sports conpletely.  You'll have more fun watching fights if you head down to the local gym and train with the guys and then attend some smokers or amateur matches.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 07:06:13 AM »
His pitter-patter punches, and lack of cardio, DJ181 would destroy this guy...

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 08:43:14 AM »

He probably would. I know people personally who would destroy Conor in boxing rules.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 09:08:30 AM »
Keep the money flowing.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 09:14:37 AM »

Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 09:15:12 AM »
"McGregor said: “You know, I just dream of hitting that ‘billy’ mark, if I‘m being honest. I‘m cruising toward that billion-dollar mark."

“So that’s what my goal is right now – number one, highest-paid athlete Forbes 2018, make my way towards the billion-dollar mark, and then continue to go.”

X

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 11:45:06 AM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 12:49:56 PM »
dont know as I never saw the fight, hope its on youtube soon
K

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 12:51:32 PM »
This clown proved that he couldn`t fight off a cold.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2017, 12:17:11 AM »
Dumb phaggots.  Phucking phaggots.

Conor LAID WASTE to Mayweather in several rounds.  The first round being a prime example, where he obliterated tiny head Mayweather.

Just kidding - but on a serious note, Mayweather would not have been able to beat McGregor in under - what - six rounds or so?  He does not have the punching power to knock McGregor out, and needed to take him at least into the sixth to beat him.  Maybe it didn't need to go to ten rounds, but there is no way he could have beaten McGregor in the first few rounds.

Reverse the situation and put them both in the Octagon together, and the right wouldn't have lasted a minute.  But Mayweather would never do that.  So at the end of the day, McGregor is the better combat sportsman.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 12:56:04 AM »

;D

his punching form/technique sucks dead donkey dicks

wide ass looping shots leaving himself wide open, what a dork

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 01:19:43 AM »

Conor LAID WASTE to Mayweather in several rounds.  The first round being a prime example, where he obliterated tiny head Mayweather.

Just kidding - but on a serious note, Mayweather would not have been able to beat McGregor in under - what - six rounds or so?  He does not have the punching power to knock McGregor out, and needed to take him at least into the sixth to beat him.  Maybe it didn't need to go to ten rounds, but there is no way he could have beaten McGregor in the first few rounds.

Reverse the situation and put them both in the Octagon together, and the right wouldn't have lasted a minute.  But Mayweather would never do that.  So at the end of the day, McGregor is the better combat sportsman.

Mayweather carried him you stupid twink

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2017, 01:19:25 PM »

he wouldnt need to knock him out to stop him, he could have just unleashed a barrage of unanswered punches and just kept making him miss and embarrass him, ref would have pulled him out.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2017, 03:37:40 AM »
he wouldnt need to knock him out to stop him, he could have just unleashed a barrage of unanswered punches and just kept making him miss and embarrass him, ref would have pulled him out.

this is EXACTLY wot id do to you fugly

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 03:47:41 AM »
Bingo . . . This very big dog is right. If ANYONE thinks for a splitt second that Floyd did not carry this former welfare case ( on the dole so he could workout with no employment commitments - with all the cash, prehaps he should repay the system he robbed ) to extend the fight and increase the drama for the fans, they are fools plain and simple.

J

Yes Pretty much spot on.
Carried him from the 2nd round onward
Diabolically Rubbish " Fight" I use the term fight in the loosest sense

How any one Payed good $ to watch that Farce  ::)

I dont blame Mcgregor or Mayweather for getting in the ring
if they can get paid that huge amount why wouldn't they.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2017, 04:55:54 AM »
Not much different than pro wrestling... all a set up.  Hard to believe these 2 got paid what they did.  People who pay to watch these clown shows are morons.

I thought it was an interesting fight.  I don't think any fight fan with knowledge expected Conor to win, short of a lucky hit, or something similar.  I was not as much curious about who would win, but rather, what round the fight would make it to.  All things considered, I think Conor did quite well.  Put the two together in an MMA fight, and it wouldn't last a minute.