Author Topic: Donna Brazile unloads on Obama and Hillary - this is awesome!! Ha Ha ha!!!  (Read 4599 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.”

That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign—and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Was Bernie a Democratic candidate? Asking for a friend

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Was Bernie a Democratic candidate? Asking for a friend

Yes - read the article. 

Donna Brazile exposes internally how hillary rigged it against Bernie. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

So much dirt and grist - what a train wreck!  

:o

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

“What’s the burn rate, Gary?” I asked. “How much money do we need every month to fund the party?”

The burn rate was $3.5 million to $4 million a month, he said.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.

Debbie was not a good manager. She hadn’t been very interested in controlling the party—she let Clinton’s headquarters in Brooklyn do as it desired so she didn’t have to inform the party officers how bad the situation was. How much control Brooklyn had and for how long was still something I had been trying to uncover for the last few weeks.

By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart.

________________________ ____

LOL!!!!! 

Keep obsessing over Trump morons.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Donna Brazile's Curious Account of the 2016 Election
The Atlantic ^ | November 2, 2017 | by David A. Graham
Posted on 11/2/2017, 1:55:27 PM by Oldeconomybuyer

The former DNC chair seems eager to jump on the Bernie Sanders bandwagon, but her claims of ignorance about party favoritism toward Hillary Clinton don’t add up.

For defeated politicians, the period after an election is for score-settling. For defeated political operatives, it’s about positioning for the next race. And if a juicy excerpt from Donna Brazile’s new book Hacks is an indication, the longtime Democratic operative and former interim chair of the Democratic National Party seems to think the future is Bernie Sanders.

Brazile’s piece, in Politico Magazine, is a fascinating document, though maybe not always for the reasons intended.

Brazile’s piece does help to explain one mystery of the 2016 cycle: Why didn’t Clinton move to depose Wasserman Schultz sooner? Democrats had been complaining about her stewardship of the committee nearly since she was installed.

The fact that an operator like Brazile is willing to burn bridges with the Clintons, though, is important. Although one might have assumed Hillary Clinton’s time as a Democratic mover and shaker was passed, her frequent appearances to promote her book suggest she remains interested in staying in the arena, and earlier this week Jeet Heer argued that she should be the Democrat’s standard-bearer against Trump. (Never mind that we’ve seen how that turned out once before.) But Brazile’s bound toward the Bernie bandwagon is another indication of how Sanders is, at least for the moment, the de facto leader of the Democratic Party.

(Excerpt) Read more at theatlantic.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
DNC fires its top fundraiser

The committee’s slow fundraising has been a serious problem for the party since the 2016 election.

By GABRIEL DEBENEDETTI 11/02/2017 02:13 PM EDT

The Democratic National Committee dismissed its top fundraiser Thursday after just five months on the job, two Democrats familiar with the move told POLITICO.

Emily Mellencamp Smith, the party’s finance director, was let go in a shake-up of the party’s senior leadership designed to energize the party's fundraising.

“We are grateful for Emily Mellencamp Smith’s work to help build a fundraising team that will raise the funds to win in 2017, 2018 and beyond. Emily is going back to consulting and helping elect Democrats in upcoming races, including staying on in a consulting role for the DNC at this time,” said DNC press secretary Michael Tyler.

Mellencamp Smith did not respond immediately to a request for comment.

The committee’s slow fundraising has been a serious problem for the party since the 2016 election. Skeptical donors have stayed away from the DNC, while giving more to individual candidates and other committees. The party had just $7 million on hand heading into October, according to Federal Election Commission filings.

The DNC raised $51 million from January through September as it rebuilds under new chairman Tom Perez, who took over in March. But the Republican National Committee brought in $104 million over the same time period.

By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from POLITICO. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Mellencamp Smith joined the DNC in June after leading the fundraising operation for New Hampshire Gov. Maggie Hassan’s Senate campaign. One of the new lead staffers Perez brought in to rejuvenate the committee, she previously worked for other Democrats, including Minnesota Sen. Al Franken and New Hampshire Rep. Ann McLane Kuster.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Just confirms everything we already know about the DNC.

Corrupt, lying, back stabbing, horrible with money, zero integrity when it comes to paying back money owed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
The fix was in. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just confirms everything we already know about the DNC.

Corrupt, lying, back stabbing, horrible with money, zero integrity when it comes to paying back money owed.

Democrats have only themselves and Hillfag to blame for Trump. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
She felt so bad about it that she gave out debate questions. What a liar. Now just trying to make a buck/save face.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
It's refreshing when some of the blatantly racists members of this board wholeheartedly accept a black woman's side of anything... ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's refreshing when some of the blatantly racists members of this board wholeheartedly accept a black woman's side of anything... ;)

You believe Hillary don't you ?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
She felt so bad about it that she gave out debate questions. What a liar. Now just trying to make a buck/save face.
EXACTLY! She’s trying to act like she didn’t have a horse in the race when she was passing questions to Clinton for the debate...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

When a member (any members) of the DNC throw one of their own under the bus its a big deal. My feeling on it is every person on that side who is now denouncing Killary is doing it to save their own ass and make a feeble attempt to bring some sort of credibility to the DNC after they were outed as blatantly corrupt.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Eating each other alive... I'm used to the Republicans doing this to each other. Fuck... this is glorious.
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
You believe Hillary don't you ?

No... next question?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Why divide it by race now? Here's someone stepping forward from the DNC, exposing corruption in the DNC and you want to single out her race instead of discuss the fact that killary screwed the bern.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Why divide it by race now? Here's someone stepping forward from the DNC, exposing corruption in the DNC and you want to single out her race instead of discuss the fact that killary screwed the bern.

because there are people here that go out of their way to comically paint blacks as less than human, should be in prison, unethical and all sorts of evil, yet as soon as one speaks out negatively about the Democrats, suddenly their word is gospel. Especially the OP

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
As a liberal it is refreshing to finally hear a DC democrat insider speak the truth.  Hopefully,
Wasserman Schultz and Hillary will go the fuck away now and never come back.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
because there are people here that go out of their way to comically paint blacks as less than human, should be in prison, unethical and all sorts of evil, yet as soon as one speaks out negatively about the Democrats, suddenly their word is gospel. Especially the OP
Not that it matters, but are you black? If anything has come from the Trump presidency, it's the exposure to the public of how deep the corruption really goes and the fact that peoples own party members are exposing it, I think it's telling of how tiring it can be to cover up the constant lies told to the American people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Nobody here believes this obese black woman is innocent, but she is spilling the beans and throwing her own party under the bus.  Racists might say this is typical of her race.  Then again, others might say that this is just typical of liberal Democrats.

This black woman has now inspired a Native American Democrat woman to come out of her tipi and turn on her own party too:

Elizabeth Warren Says 2016 Democratic Nomination Rigged For Hillary Clinton

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-warren-says-2016-democratic-224556384.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Not that it matters, but are you black? If anything has come from the Trump presidency, it's the exposure to the public of how deep the corruption really goes and the fact that peoples own party members are exposing it, I think it's telling of how tiring it can be to cover up the constant lies told to the American people.

No, I'm not. Trumps presidency has certainly exposed a lot of things about politics and America.