Author Topic: need some help please!  (Read 2754 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
need some help please!
« on: April 09, 2006, 03:28:18 PM »
guys, i need some help and suggestions. i have researched a site online and would like to go through with buying something. i'm scared shitless though! i do not want to go to jail for being caught. but, i'm fed up with no gains for the work i put in.  i'm almost 38. what would be a good starter roid for me, and what do you suggest i do to go about ordering it? i hate needles too! i've looked  at this site online several times, but i'm afraid to try it! help!  ???

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: need some help please!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 03:45:29 PM »
Use testosterone propionate (many injections-may want to avoid this as a newbie), testosterone enanthate, tesosterone cyionate or testosterone suspension

use 500mgs a week of either one.

U need a PCT as well---HCG, Nolva.

Research much more before you consider starting....

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 05:04:15 PM »
do some more research!!

do not jump into it becasue your frustated about your gains.

there alot of stuff to do before you get ready.

first off you dont like needles, well the best roids come from needles
so theres something you need to think about?

second you have to find a source you can trust.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 10:54:07 AM »
guys, i need some help and suggestions. i have researched a site online and would like to go through with buying something. i'm scared shitless though! i do not want to go to jail for being caught. but, i'm fed up with no gains for the work i put in.  i'm almost 38. what would be a good starter roid for me, and what do you suggest i do to go about ordering it? i hate needles too! i've looked  at this site online several times, but i'm afraid to try it! help!  ???

I suggest you read more and find out some of these things on your own.  It will help alleviate your fears.  If you hate needles this is not the game for you.  I don't suggest online sources either.

If you are scared of getting caught, going online is out.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 12:11:02 PM »
Use testosterone propionate (many injections-may want to avoid this as a newbie),

Prop can also be very painful.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 12:53:21 PM »
Prop can also be very painful.

Prop isn't painful.....it's just that it causes local inflammation of the tissue.  It's minor, not really something you should worry about.

It's funny to me how people want to use AAS, but expect everything to be smooth and easy. 

DIV

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 06:34:18 PM »
ouch it will hurt

and if the needle dont get ya

a hard workout will,

but the results will be rewarding

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2006, 10:57:18 AM »
I have a couple things to tell u....

First, its ok to be "affraid" of going to jail, it will make u more precautious and less stupid..

However, just be reading your post, I am sure u obviously dont know PISS about gear, and should be ALOT more research via, books, to learn more about what you are going to put in your body.

Second, stop being a fucking pussy and get over the whole "needles" thing if not just stick to creatine and anything else u can find at GNC.
FEAR THE BAPP!

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 02:22:18 PM »
Best to get stuff from other guys at the gym you may know. Thats how I did it.  Just become freinds and after working out for awhile the topic should come up (especially if it looks like you workout) Mail order can be iffy, depends on where its coming from.   Its rare you will go to jail you may get a letter saying it was confiscated.  Thats about it just send it back saying no i dont want it. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2006, 06:55:56 PM »
Prop isn't painful.....it's just that it causes local inflammation of the tissue.  It's minor, not really something you should worry about.

Maybe not but anytime I shot anything with Prop in it it feels like I got a muscle cramp for about three days. But as you said DIV, everything's not always easy.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 09:06:52 PM »

even if you get caught with personal use possession ... its just a misdemeanor... plus... you will never get caught unless you paralyze yourself and have to call emt's to your house while you open amps the way zeek said to do it.... relax and just start sticking yourself..... its funny to me how you people will drink liquor all night long and fuck fat chics with no condom over and over but your afraid of a damn little 25 gauge needle......go figure
ah yeah Im a voodo child

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 08:38:04 AM »
I agree with ya Big John.  Get over being scarred.  Also the authorities are going to hunt down the big dealers not the buyer who buys some now and then.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 04:22:42 PM »
sorry guys for being such a pussy! it's just that i knew a dude who was caught and spent some time in jail. i suppose thee are a few guys at the gym i work out at who may currently be using roids. (i have no doubt about that). some of these dudes are pretty f'in big and strong. i see them and how much they can lift. anyway. thanks for the info!  8)

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 08:20:36 AM »
Just use common sense.  There is actually a website I dont remember the address but it gives you tips on the whole process of what to do and not to do.  Do a search.  might put you  more at ease

hayjac

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2006, 03:07:09 AM »
what do u's recomend deca100 and stan or ethanate. im new to this scene so any info wouuld be excelent thanx.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 06:11:18 AM »
Not trying to be a dick here, but read the Newbie thread on this page.  It is very helpful.  Next, you might want to read other steroid board Newbie threads as most have them... maybe some varying opinion, but you can then deduce the best drug/methods with the knowledge you gain...you should also research possible side effects rather than freak out on cycle.

After that, google the things you don't understand (Or post here I guess).  A starter cycle should usually be Test Enanthate, 500mg per week, traditioanlly shot twice a week, length should probably be around 10-12 weeks.  This cycle usually is a 'bulker' (as opposed to a 'cutter'), which means your calorie intake, and protein intake, should be considerably higher than normal, as your body will be capable of a much higher rate of protein synthesis.  After a minimum of 2 weeks follwing the last shot, you'll need to do PCT (post cycle therapy) using clomid or nolva.

I personally wouldn't inject a damn thing into myself until I knew at least a minimum.  Just makes more sense to me.  I'm somewhat well read on the subject, but I hang around here reading as many threads as possible, an specifically pay attention to the knowledgable posters Arnold Jr, Division, FreakfestMd, BigJohn etc....you'll see by reading many posts whose what.

Good Luck bro.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 09:10:50 AM »
Not trying to be a dick here, but read the Newbie thread on this page.  It is very helpful.  Next, you might want to read other steroid board Newbie threads as most have them... maybe some varying opinion, but you can then deduce the best drug/methods with the knowledge you gain...you should also research possible side effects rather than freak out on cycle.

best advice ive seen this whole time on these boards,,, now if only other newbies would do the same lol hey div or  john maybe there should b some kinda of thing to where when you sign into these forums (steroids) you have to click on teh stickies first before you can see the actual posts or something just an idea

hayjac

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 09:19:34 PM »
Thanx for your info guys ill be sure to do some reading on it, cant wait to get on it tho. looking forward to it.

witless

• Getbig I
  • OOPS!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 04:43:25 PM »
i agree with the guys here! do much more research and study! make sure u know what to expect with gains and side effects; also make sure u have a good program put together in the gym as well as out( diet, workout, rest etc.) bodybuilding.com was a good start for me. you should use your computer search engine also, it will bring up more info. from more sources than u can think of!!! as for the pin, i am about as scared of it as any one( almost passing out when i have blood drawn ), but i can give myself an inject. with no problem :)
DW

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2006, 08:44:46 PM »
I have a couple things to tell u....

First, its ok to be "affraid" of going to jail, it will make u more precautious and less stupid..

However, just be reading your post, I am sure u obviously dont know PISS about gear, and should be ALOT more research via, books, to learn more about what you are going to put in your body.

Second, stop being a fucking pussy and get over the whole "needles" thing if not just stick to creatine and anything else u can find at GNC.

^Word.

It's about time you showed up, John.

I've been preaching that shit for years......

DIV