Author Topic: whats my bodyfat-- the gh15 analyzing and critiqe thread  (Read 28643 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: whats my bodyfat-- the gh15 analyzing and critiqe thread
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2017, 02:01:00 PM »
Dear gh15,

I would like some advice on how to break through my plateau. I have been stuck in similar condition and size to what you see here for the last 3 years. I have been training for 18 years, but at this point I am a little stuck. I would like to add perhaps another 15lbs at similar condition. My body fat ranges between 7% and 9% depending on diet.

I am a follower of the bible (I have been around for many years) and my typical stacks are low dose test with tren and mast, sometimes with an oral like anavar or halotestin for a few weeks prior to when I want to be in my best condition, along with perhaps 100mcg T3.

Typical doses:-
Test - 200mg per week typically
Tren - 100mg eod, sometimes ed
Mast - same as the tren
HGH - up to 4-8iu ed

I have tried higher doses of test, but I usually end up looking too bloofy, even with an AI. I have also tried various other bulking orals such as A-50 and DBol and I really only get the same reaction as with the higher doses of test.

I am pleased with my condition generally, but I am a hard gainer when it comes to size. I'm currently sitting at approx. 205lbs at 8-9% bf.

I would very much welcome your advice and thanks in advance!

what gh are you on? give me brand name

also put here the brand names of your aas,, i want to see which one you use,, is it human grade / prime chef? do i approve the chef if it is chef?

lastly.. its an igf level problem so moment you fix it you will blow up,, from the initial look the igf look too low eventhough you condition is very good in this picture it stil has the low igf screaming at me

what is your ethnicity?

i would work the trenbolona ace different to

let me know what i asked on here then we go forword,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2017, 02:02:37 PM »
tht will depend on your igf levels in the blood to begin with,,

and yes the doses of aas you can run alwys depends on the igf level in the blood that indirectly depends on the fda gh level in the blood.. or DIRECTLY depends on the syntetic phamacutical igf aka iplex and or increlex in your blood,,

I woudnt go over LEGIT! 400-600mg nandrolona long easter with out fda gh in blood,, then again so much underdos filts out there that sometimes you take 800mg and you only realy put in 300mg.. so be sure its legit!

i dont like nandrolona for advance bodybuild only for basic build of hormonized foundation,, all advance levels i recommend equipona and trenbolona one or the other or both since we always go in and out with products,,

gh15 approved

thanks Almighty

guess im wasting my cash running it so high

how would you rate my results at 18 days in?

i was off for over 8 months and just jumped back on 18 days ago and these are my 18 day results

ill gain even more over the next 6-8 weeks no doubt

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2017, 02:38:40 PM »
Great physique man!! Shows how effective gh is with low doses and constitency!! That's a physique to brag about. You could easily blow up it wouldn't matter what you added you are lean enough!!

Thanks for the kind words spiro!

Gh15... I’ll respond comprehensively this evening, thanks for your attention.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2017, 05:36:58 PM »
what gh are you on? give me brand name

also put here the brand names of your aas,, i want to see which one you use,, is it human grade / prime chef? do i approve the chef if it is chef?

lastly.. its an igf level problem so moment you fix it you will blow up,, from the initial look the igf look too low eventhough you condition is very good in this picture it stil has the low igf screaming at me

what is your ethnicity?

i would work the trenbolona ace different to

let me know what i asked on here then we go forword,,

gh15 approved

GH15,

With regards to brands, I have no doubt that some of the hgh I have used will have been seriously underdosed, fake, or incorrect 191aa. I prefer to stick to Chinese hgh as here in the UK, EVERY time I have used pharmacy hgh, it has been 100% fake, including Norditropin and humatrope. More recently, I have been using:-

Jintropin (straight from a Chinese pharmacy) and the authenticity codes checked out. These are used in Chinese hospitals and all my research tells me they were totally legit.
Hygetropin (I do not believe these to have been the original Jintropin that I used to use around 7-9 years ago)
Kefei bluetops
Generic bluetops
Generic yellowtops

To be honest, I was considering using no more hgh as I do not seem to respond to it. However, having done some deep research, I now intend to order Angtropin, which are apparently made by the manufacturers of the original Riptropins (of which you are familiar) and they have tested (independently) to be 20% overdosed and correct 191aa hgh.

Steroid brands:-

Dragon Pharma
Medtech - absolute junk
Apollo (UK brand, now doesn’t exist, they there were excellent)
Shree Venkatesh - I’ve read these are seriously underdosed, but I get a mighty tren cough with these!)
Singani Pharma
Sigma (another UK brand, I’m undecided about these.)
Malay Pharma
British Dragon - orals only. Whether manufactured by IP or not, BD make the best halotestin around through my experience.

I like your theory about lack of IGF-1. For certain periods I have used approx 2iu of slin per 2iu hgh to give an IGF-1 spike. I didn’t seem to respond any better to this however.Perhaps I’m just a poor responder?

Ethnicity - Caucasian. I do have Italian and Ukrainian in my blood from my father’s side however.

So GH15, where do I go from here?!

Thanks again.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2017, 07:11:19 PM »
^where to start,, let me read it I will answer you once I'm done reading,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2017, 07:16:09 PM »
^where to start,, let me read it I will answer you once I'm done reading,,

gh15 approved

Lol, sorry, I just thought the more detail the better! Look forward to reading your response!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2017, 07:31:11 PM »
Jintropin (straight from a Chinese pharmacy) and the authenticity codes checked out. These are used in Chinese hospitals and all my research tells me they were totally legit.
Hygetropin (I do not believe these to have been the original Jintropin that I used to use around 7-9 years ago)
Kefei bluetops
Generic bluetops
Generic yellowtops

problem 1 is what I put in quote,, this is all rubbish junk sometimes it is anti diuretic too I woud stay as far as I can from china anti diuretic no matter if Nordic or superman or whomever sell them.. back many years ago there was no other choice for most athletes but now days on gh15 you got all the legit fda gh you need,,

I would warmly recomned to you to be on blue top saizen which is cheaper gh relatively speaking ofcourse and it is superb growth hormone that is meant for stature growth and problematic individuals,,

so thsats that,, fda gh a must and not just any fda gh.. I would only go for blue top saizen or genotropin and be sure you let me see before so I can approve it,, I highly recommend you to be on gh15 site to not get fucked in the ass by the scambags and filts in the bodybuild community,, ip has yet to fake blue top saizen they have problem in doing it.. its not easy to fake blue top saizen,,

ok now to your second problem.. the aas companys.. all crap,, never heard about them.. if I didn't hear about someone then they are rubbish,, yes british dragon the name been there for as long as I have been there as gh15 but! this is ip china faking and scaming everyone those gang of criminals can,, they have low quality crap.. they make millions upon millions they coudnt give flying fuck about the poor athletes they fuck,, as long as they get themselves few advance fellas to give the bait to they know those fellas will bring their way the goolible and this is the problem of bodybuild and fitness.. there are still ips out there.. this is all they know how to do.. they are not going anywhere and they sit in china and eastern Europe

only when the hormones are high quality and not one montht half decent and one month poop.. only when its stable and high quality Is presented.. and legit fda gh of high quality! is flowing tru your blood.. only when this things happen you can have higher igf.. and this will give you the ability to utilize high quality human grade hormones,, if you cant be on human grade then you need a great chef.. and they are not easy to come by and definitely wont be on rubbish forums,, they work with legit athletes and they know legit athletes are in specific places,,

there are lots of garbage out there.. lots of poison that I been tested along the years.. I'm familiar with your problem and the only way to solve it is by belonging where quality matters,,

do yourself a huge favour and come to gh15.. you wil be at peace

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2017, 07:37:50 PM »
now,, once you done all the corrections hormone wize.. you will need to look at your training and calories..  but it wont do anything until you hve solid high quality sources..

once you have those then you can look into putting in the calories you need in along side the aas to support the highe4r igf you will have running tru your blood.. this create a blown up from within physiqe,, body fat should be low to begin with in order for it to be a mutation like I talked about in bible,,

some individual do not respond phenomenally to hormones but I don't see it as your problem,, yo ucould hve another 20lb of quality on you if this is what you wanted,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2017, 03:30:53 AM »
^^^ btw 15, how was my 18 day response?

trying to figure out if i should take it to the next level 😎

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2017, 09:40:41 AM »

Lame

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2017, 10:00:09 AM »
Lame

WOW!

my challange to you really hurt your little bitty feelimgs, huh sparrow lulz

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2017, 11:05:52 AM »
WOW!

my challange to you really hurt your little bitty feelimgs, huh sparrow lulz

Lol  I could give two shits. It's embarrassing watching you beg for attention like a child. Running around posting your shitty pics everywhere.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2017, 11:37:34 AM »
Lol  I could give two shits. It's embarrassing watching you beg for attention like a child. Running around posting your shitty pics everywhere.

I post the pics because i am superior to you, much better STRUCTURE

yeah you got scale weight on me but my SHAPE and AESTHETICS shit all over yours sparrow

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2017, 12:38:11 PM »
that's simple basic cycles,,

low dose testosterona short easter and winstrol
low dose testosterona shotrt easter  and nppiona /equipoina / primobolana
you can realy incorporate designers too like epistane but when very low bodyfat I always prefer anadrol.. again for this look you dont need anadrol

gh15 approved

Can you give me some specifics in terms of the dosages, because I literally don't have a clue what is low and high dosages. I just got prescribed test cyp, from my doc, 300 a week. In 6 months I put on 21 pounds and strength through the roof, never felt better, now I'm looking to add something and actually do my first cyle, I was thinking about low dose of tren, but like I said i like the 80's type of clean look. Also what is the name of your site? I'd like to join and learn more. Thanks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2017, 01:00:46 PM »

show befor eand after pictures,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2017, 01:45:09 PM »

gh15 approved

before

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2017, 01:46:17 PM »

gh15 approved

after 18 days

plus 3.5 kg

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2017, 02:02:49 PM »
lets put it nicely.. i dont like nandrolona..

yes i can see small changes but show pictures from far.. same poses.. its very hard to be able to estimate something from that close.. yes you can tell there is more glycogen retention and skin look somewhat nicer.. the thing is that it also giving me this chilling feel of the slugshness of nandrolona long easter... i can sense the sandy feel to the touch of that skin..

with you its no issue since your body fat is low.. but think if someone does it at 10%,, he will be moosh moosh,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2017, 02:16:53 PM »
lets put it nicely.. i dont like nandrolona..

yes i can see small changes but show pictures from far.. same poses.. its very hard to be able to estimate something from that close.. yes you can tell there is more glycogen retention and skin look somewhat nicer.. the thing is that it also being me this chilling feel of the slugshness of nandrolona long easter... i can sense the sandy feel to the touch of that skin..

with you its no issue since your body fat is low.. but think if someone does it at 10%,, he will be moosh moosh,,

gh15 approved

its making me lathergic as fuck but thats ok coz it makes me more chill

im a bit of a guy on edge so being more chill is in my favor

i wanna add another 4-6 kg then i will try to stay there but tighten and harden it up

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2017, 05:51:42 PM »
one more q 15

once i gain this 4-6 more kilo i will attempt to solidify it by staying on deca and tightening up the diet a bit

if that doesnt work the easy solution is just to replace the deca with tren ace

tren ace is THE RECOMPER

i basically stay the same weight but go from 9-10% to 5-6%

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2017, 06:01:39 PM »
^umm

I would take a diferent approach if I was you.. I would build myself up with npp instead of long easter and then then add in trenbolona ace,, I would have eithr legit superdol or anadrol for finishing touch if you don't like testosterona but I do recommend some testosterona in and out for balance even if you are allergic to it even if you don't look to be competitive advance bodybuild I do recommend it in and out

so what I would do is

1,, npp  and trenbolona ace
2,, work in test no easter or propioneta in low doses
3,, superdrol or anadrol

I give you my word that no one on this boarding will ever say a single bad word about your physiqe after,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2017, 07:17:57 PM »
^umm

I would take a diferent approach if I was you.. I would build myself up with npp instead of long easter and then then add in trenbolona ace,, I would have eithr legit superdol or anadrol for finishing touch if you don't like testosterona but I do recommend some testosterona in and out for balance even if you are allergic to it even if you don't look to be competitive advance bodybuild I do recommend it in and out

so what I would do is

1,, npp  and trenbolona ace
2,, work in test no easter or propioneta in low doses
3,, superdrol or anadrol

I give you my word that no one on this boarding will ever say a single bad word about your physiqe after,,

gh15 approved

what kind of doses for npp and ace?

i like the idea of no test low test, but doesnt test suspension hurt like a bitch to inject?

and i like superdrol but the last time i ran it i could barely fucking walk it hurt my lower legs so goddamn much, i was ljterally gimping around like an 80 year old man lol

and the last time i ran drol it was from malay tiger and bunk shit

i checked its lab result online and it came back 21mg for a 50mg tab

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2017, 07:23:49 PM »
^get high level chef for superdrol you can easily find on gh15 site,, easily,, if it is approved it is 100% top of the top since ifbb use it and they live off bodybuild,,

back to the subject

suspension circa 20th century hurt.. yes but just use tne.. the testosterona no easter is what you need or short ester like prop like the good ole virormone or farmak from Ukraine but really a great chef is what you need and if you prefer human grade there are the best of the best you know where

npp and trenbolona ace I would do it at 100mg each every second day to begin with this is vry low dose but see how you do with that,, incorporate the testosterona at 100mg every 3-4 days to keep fullness and sex drive where it should be and over all agrassivness and good feel..

the anadrol or superdrol should only come at a finishing touch to blow it all up once you are where you wanted to get condition wize

be sure your calorie intake is good don't eat like a bird,, and train heavy to the best of your ability since heavy is relative

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2017, 08:05:46 PM »
^get high level chef for superdrol you can easily find on gh15 site,, easily,, if it is approved it is 100% top of the top since ifbb use it and they live off bodybuild,,

back to the subject

suspension circa 20th century hurt.. yes but just use tne.. the testosterona no easter is what you need or short ester like prop like the good ole virormone or farmak from Ukraine but really a great chef is what you need and if you prefer human grade there are the best of the best you know where

npp and trenbolona ace I would do it at 100mg each every second day to begin with this is vry low dose but see how you do with that,, incorporate the testosterona at 100mg every 3-4 days to keep fullness and sex drive where it should be and over all agrassivness and good feel..

the anadrol or superdrol should only come at a finishing touch to blow it all up once you are where you wanted to get condition wize

be sure your calorie intake is good don't eat like a bird,, and train heavy to the best of your ability since heavy is relative

gh15 approved

thanks Almighty 😊

i got very good results off of running ace at 50 mg eod, but you think i should start it at 100 eod?

and id rather run 100 npp ed, but you think eod is enough?

and yeah, i dont like orals so well so thats cool that i dont have to add them til later

i dont eat lile a bird now, as just this evening i ate 2 double quarter pounders with cheese and on weds i ate a large super supreme pizza at pizza slut and washed it down with 2 liters of pepsi 😂

heavh training? i just did back today as follows

1. stiff arm pulldown 5 sets of 20

2. wdie grip pulldown 5 sets of 10

3. Machine row 5 sets of 10

4. DB row 5 sets of 10

5. Hypers 5 sets of 10

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2017, 03:35:29 AM »
wish i has this hot ass slut as my training partner