Author Topic: whats my bodyfat-- the gh15 analyzing and critiqe thread  (Read 28802 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: whats my bodyfat-- the gh15 analyzing and critiqe thread
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2017, 02:00:05 AM »
Question for gh15.

I a person were to take 40mg of Epistane how would you dose it ? They come in 10mg capsules.

20 and 20 if under 200lb 8%

40 all at once if over 200lb 8%

be sure its legit,, legit epistane is the secret of the fake naturals circa 2007-2008.. remember those good ole time where everyone and their mama were natural? yesyes 11 years ago.. a decade ago.. well my friends be sure your epistance is legit to be able to pull it,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2017, 02:15:18 AM »
Dear Almighty

Is provirion ok to use in the place of test?

Are dbol and drol both ok as well?

Test sucks dead donkey dicks imho

Once i hit 82-84 kg on deca dbol i will most likely switch to Ace/deca/provirion is pro is a legit sub for suckass shit test

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2017, 02:17:34 AM »
masteron better than proviron since it is actually a hormone that will work better tru inject.. proviron is pretty much for hardons and to work together! with testosterona..

I recommend short estern testosterona along side masterona

be sure the masterona = di propioneta,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2017, 02:20:20 AM »
Alright so is deca/ACE/mast good to go

I looooovvvvvveeeeee my deca 😎

Also ACE let's me go from a fairly wet 8-9 to a dry separated 5-6 and scale weight does NOT DROP even half a kilo

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2017, 02:23:57 AM »
Also just db curled 26 kg bells for 6 good reps and overhead Db tri ext 42 kg bell for 10 good strong reps

ARMS BABY.... AAAARRRRMMMMSSSS

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2017, 02:26:34 AM »
Seated Db curls btw😉

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 19, 2017, 05:47:09 PM »
I posted about wanting to run a cycle, yes. Am very glad I did not listen to the advice on here and went with the advice from a local NPC/IFBB competitor. Everyone here is severely disconnected from the truth and I was told doing that was probably the WORST idea. Last pics are of 300g test since April. You can see the difference from my old pic at 172 5’10”.
Straight up liar. Deleted your posts I see. You don't look bad at all so no need to do that. All you did is discredit yourself.

"800mg test, 400mg EQ and 300mg tren". You said you were on it, not asking for any advice. Sorry, Bud, I have no trouble reading. And that's just the first cycle.....

The one disconnected from the truth is yourself. You seriously just deleted your "innocent" posts asking for advice, lol? Why is that? Because that is not true and you know it. You need a better excuse then that.

13B-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: December 19, 2017, 09:24:46 PM »
Straight up liar. Deleted your posts I see. You don't look bad at all so no need to do that. All you did is discredit yourself.

"800mg test, 400mg EQ and 300mg tren". You said you were on it, not asking for any advice. Sorry, Bud, I have no trouble reading. And that's just the first cycle.....

The one disconnected from the truth is yourself. You seriously just deleted your "innocent" posts asking for advice, lol? Why is that? Because that is not true and you know it. You need a better excuse then that.

Honestly I did try similar to that in the beginning for 5-6 weeks and was short lived tren was not used as I could never find pellets without estrogen I have no intentions of ever using ugl Chinese poison. Only vet/human stuff and I believe it was cyp and eq 1ml and then half 3x week. This is going to get slightly personal... stopped due to accusations of then at time baby momma with the court/guardian en litum over custody over my first born son. Yes I deleted it as it would be false to say I built up anything from it and sustained at that time as horrible diet as well... and eventually will delete these pictures too. The other cycle was an idea that never went through as the situation I was dealing with is a very long drawn out process but eventually won and worth it 100%. Now have 3 sons and happily married. Ok sob story over..

In the end believe what you wish but the photo collage I posted is off 300 test and an actual structured diet as before I was just eating garbage and honestly followed a DC principal as I wasn’t educated at the time and didn’t have the knowledge helping me that I do now.

So yes I considered it natural as I only used for 5-6 weeks 2 years time between that and pics I posted.

13B-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2017, 09:55:59 PM »
I bet that if DJ did a log and was 100% committed with a proper diet in check and dropped to 300-500 test he would see sane results in gains.

Again I’m glad that god put those obstacles in my life and stopped the train wreck that could have become. I think if DJ did the same he would not regret it 5 years from now. Nobody needs near what I tried to start with that’s considered the norm on most forums. I’m not 100% sure but at the beginning stage I’d say aas only physique will have your workouts and diet account for more than the drugs. I don’t know if that holds true once you jump into the GH/Insulin stage. From what we’ve come to understand most of those high dosages of aas are pointless without the other 2.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2017, 11:50:09 PM »
I want to create a certain look

Oversized arms, slim legs and tiny waist, some medial delt (which i already have) and not much pec or back

In fact i stopped doing dips and close grip bench close they were both adding more size to my pecs than to my tris, which for me is a mortal sin 😆

13B-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: December 20, 2017, 06:42:20 AM »

Oversized arms, slim legs and tiny waist, some medial delt (which i already have) and not much pec or back

In fact i stopped doing dips and close grip bench close they were both adding more size to my pecs than to my tris, which for me is a mortal sin 😆

The two IFBB guys I train with say that their limbs started to blow up when they started slin on top of GH. (I always complain about my arms)

QuietYou

« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2017, 07:20:18 AM »

Big pecs look great