Author Topic: Democrats express outrage over allegations of early party control for Clinton in  (Read 1704 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The Clinton wheels are coming off...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/democrats-express-outrage-over-allegations-of-early-control-for-clinton-in-2016/2017/11/02/84e949da-c000-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.bb776a79e77f

I think we already know she lost the election .

I voted for hildabeast and got over her losing  within 2-3 nanoseconds after Trump was declared the winner.
You seem obsessed with her.
What's the deal Coach? Do you have a secret thing for her or what?
Did that wide, white ass in the blue pant suit trip your Johnson? LOL

Hillary is now irrelevant.

Pres Trump, the tax reform plan , ISIS, N Korea and the actual Russia probe with indictments are the news now.
Try to keep up.

mazrim

• Getbig V

Pres Trump, the tax reform plan , ISIS, N Korea and the actual Russia probe with indictments are the news now.
Try to keep up.
No, you are not keeping up in some areas. You think it is ok to allow those who have done wrong (uranium, etc.) to get away with it just because it is in the past.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
If you were are true Bernie supporter u would be pissed at this revelation.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
If you were are true Bernie supporter u would be pissed at this revelation.

Seems that buying votes AKA promising people everything(and knowing it's impossible to deliver) doesn't provide long term voter loyalty.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I think we already know she lost the election .

I voted for hildabeast and got over her losing  within 2-3 nanoseconds after Trump was declared the winner.
You seem obsessed with her.
What's the deal Coach? Do you have a secret thing for her or what?
Did that wide, white ass in the blue pant suit trip your Johnson? LOL

Try to keep up.

I disagree. She's more relevant than ever by keeping herself in the spotlight and her, Obama and Soros pulling strings of the Democratic party.

Quick question Howard. Knowing what we know now about her buying the election, Unranium one, money laundering through her foundation and now her PROVEN Russian collusion, would you vote for her again?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I disagree. She's more relevant than ever by keeping herself in the spotlight and her, Obama and Soros pulling strings of the Democratic party.

Quick question Howard. Knowing what we know now about her buying the election, Unranium one, money laundering through her foundation and now her PROVEN Russian collusion, would you vote for her again?

Excellent question Coach!

For starters, I was never a big supporter of Hillary. The main reason I voted for her was: 1. I honestly felt Trump
was a risk for our national security and (2) he wouldn't work well with congress.
 My Hillary vote was a practical decision  based on a binary choice.
In summary, I honestly felt Trump was a total train wreck  as future POTUS.

I never voted for husband Bill in 92' or '96 and always felt they were "shady".

The U-ore sale charge isn't legit since nobody can sell our uranium ore outside of the USA. That's blown up BS.
*BUT, the recent Donna Brazille charges of her helping to fix things for the dem nomination are legit and fair.

Ya know Coach, I was big supporter of Rubio and would have happily voted for most the republicans running in 2016.
On the dem side, I was excited about Jim Webb and loved that he was a retired USMC col. and former sec of the navy for Pres Reagan.
Of course neither one got close to their parties nomination.

My main concern is that the USA survives .
So,  I'd vote for most legit candidates INSTEAD of Hillary.
AGAIN, it was my view that Trump had no experience in GOV and lacked the temperament for the job.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

For starters, I was never a big supporter of Hillary. The main reason I voted for her was: 1. I honestly felt Trump
was a risk for our national security and (2) he wouldn't work well with congress.

The U-ore sale charge isn't legit since nobody can sell our uranium ore outside of the USA. That's blown up BS.
*BUT, the recent Donna Brazille charges of her helping to fix things for the dem nomination are legit and fair.

Ya know Coach, I was big supporter of Rubio and would have happily voted for most the republicans running in 2016.
On the dem side, I was excited about Jim Webb and loved that he was a retired USMC col. and former sec of the navy for Pres Reagan.

AGAIN, it was my view that Trump had no experience in GOV and lacked the temperament for the job.

1. The question was a simple yes or no.

2. As for the highlighted. Are you kidding? Just because they "can't" doesn't mean it wasn't done. It's already been proven that the Clinton's are the most corrupt politicians in American history and now, Obama is a close second. They followed the money Howard and it lead to $145mil to the Clinton Foundation + another $500,000 in speaking fees to Bill Clinton.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
1. The question was a simple yes or no.

2. As for the highlighted. Are you kidding? Just because they "can't" doesn't mean it wasn't done. It's already been proven that the Clinton's are the most corrupt politicians in American history and now, Obama is a close second. They followed the money Howard and it lead to $145mil to the Clinton Foundation + another $500,000 in speaking fees to Bill Clinton.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/2297h-10

It's damn near impossible for them to sell a lot of Uranium secretly  and besides, she lacked the authority to even do it.

Oh no question that Hill and Bill are crooked. I never said they weren't.
BUT, just imagine how incompetent I felt Trump was/is for me to vote for Hillary instead.

It's like this Coach:

With the proverbial gun to your head, you have to get blown by one of 'em.
Trump and Hildabeast get down on their knees , side by side.

You shut your eyes,  picture some hotty ,as  Hildabeast gives you the lip lock. ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/2297h-10

It's damn near impossible for them to sell a lot of Uranium secretly  and besides, she lacked the authority to even do it.

Oh no question that Hill and Bill are crooked. I never said they weren't.
BUT, just imagine how incompetent I felt Trump was/is for me to vote for Hillary instead.

It's like this Coach:

With the proverbial gun to your head, you have to get blown by one of 'em.
Trump and Hildabeast get down on their knees , side by side.

You shut your eyes,  picture some hotty ,as  Hildabeast gives you the lip lock. ;D

Crooked and politically corrupt are worlds apart. She had the DNC in her back pocket. Obama had the DNC (and still does) his back pocket. Law are irrelevant when you stack the courts with judges that will side with who they appointed. Please Howard.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Crooked and politically corrupt are worlds apart. She had the DNC in her back pocket. Obama had the DNC (and still does) his back pocket. Law are irrelevant when you stack the courts with judges that will side with who they appointed. Please Howard.

The reality is that the republicans control every level of Government now.
Not Hillary, no Obama and not some secret "deep state" bullshit.

Yes, party politics are corrupt and actually started within the proverbial "smoke filled back room".
You seem like a good guy Coach and voted for Trump because you believed he'd "drain the swamp".
Guess what? You got duped . You got conned. You got hoodwinked.

I understand why YOU and many others voted for Trump. Trust me, it's not like Hillary was this great choice to vote dem LOL.

Do yourself a favor and just STOP drinking the Trump Kool-Aid. Support real principled conservatives instead.

Hope all is well with you and people around here are all gaga over the Ga Bull-dawgs at #1.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

You should have voted 3rd party then.
X