Author Topic: WHAT % OF US HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES ARE ON SOME FORM OF A STEROID PROGRAM?  (Read 2897 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 ???

AND .... Did you take steroids while in high school?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: WHAT % OF US HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES ARE ON SOME FORM OF A STEROID PROGRAM?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 06:56:58 PM »
Not sure on the %, let me go undercover at a local HS and fuck some of their cheerleaders.  I'm sure I can't get some solid intel from them.  I'll report back my findings in 7 months.

No I did not use anything during HS.  I wasn't talented enough to play football in college so I didn't see the point.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 08:02:58 PM »
???

Some in high school... but there was not enough knowledge/info, people who had better coaches/experienced people around them did proper cycles... Later in college and with boom of internet information — college usage was way more advanced and common.

HTH.
!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 08:29:06 PM »
???

You’re stupid as fuck if you take roids in high school. You’re just fucking your growth up.
A

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 08:41:16 PM »
I would say its very low. Of course they want u to believe that the numbers are high but alcohol weed ECT are the big problems in schools
irongearco.com

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 11:34:36 PM »
You’re stupid as fuck if you take roids in high school. You’re just fucking your growth up.

Kinda naive ain’t ya?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2017, 03:08:11 AM »
It floats around 5-8% average (with a few studies a little higher) depending on the year in the last decade, that's up from 2-4% in the 90's - very early 2000's. That being said, a lot of this is self reported, so who knows. There are probably some using for medical reasons, some that mistake corticosteroids for A/AS, and the goofs that think anything from GNC is a steroid. On the flipside of that, there are probably smart kids that keep their mouth shut. I'm not surprised that it rose a bit, given that steroid info is much more available, and you had the pro-hormone boom for many years.

Another interesting thing is a look at actual teenage athletic steroid busts the last few years - NJ was conducting about 500 tests a year, they never had a rate higher than 1% positive. Illinois tested around 700, had no positives. Texas conducted 10000 tests in 2007, it had 6 positives, 2011 it tested 3300, and had 9.

Noted steroid researcher Charles Yesalis used to put his estimate at 600,000 - 1,000,000 HS aged users depending on the year you spoke to him, When you consider the number of High school students is probably around 12-15 million the last couple of decades, it's in line with other sources.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 03:13:32 AM »
I'm sure also a decent amount of high school students think Creatine is steroids

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 03:47:04 AM »
as many as who have banged your mom

j/k bro, you are ok in my book

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 03:52:51 AM »

Really -- Please Pass that information on to Arnold.
Oh if only - what He could of Been had he not used AAS so Young.  :'(

;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 04:02:40 AM »

Theoretically, if one were to do that one or two lifetime cycles thing, doing it as a young kid is probably best, some small permanent muscular advantage may remain "for life". I don't know if stunted growth really ever happens as most kids take them after their first growth spurt. Nonaromatizable steroids might even increase height - in theory.

Those polls are useless, as GrimLifter and BB said, a large percentage thinks creatine or some other GNC supps are steroids.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2017, 04:11:25 AM »
all gnc is steroids
A

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 07:30:28 AM »
I would say its very low. Of course they want u to believe that the numbers are high but alcohol weed ECT are the big problems in schools

Low?  Not hardly.  With the emphasis on sports now, guys will do anything it takes to get an advantage.  Also, these morons that are stupid enough to use pro hormones/designer steroids, are in fact using steroids.  Albeit, steroids that are much more toxic than just using test, dbol, etc.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2017, 07:38:11 AM »
Kinda naive ain’t ya?
So your pro roids for kids that aren’t done growing and have only a couple years of training? You’re not only a midget you’re stupid as fuck too.
Is that why you’re a midget? ???
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2017, 10:37:32 AM »
So your pro roids for kids that aren’t done growing and have only a couple years of training? You’re not only a midget you’re stupid as fuck too.

Is that what you got out of that? Holy shit

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2017, 11:04:55 AM »
Kinda naive ain’t ya?

X2.

I was to the gills in HS.

I would say 30% of all talented players at good programs are on gear. Usually paid for by dad.

In my day prohormones were ate like candy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2017, 11:10:07 AM »
X2.

I was to the gills in HS.

I would say 30% of all talented players at good programs are on gear. Usually paid for by dad.

In my day prohormones were ate like candy.

yup

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2017, 11:17:36 AM »

If only your reading comprehension was as capable as your rimjobs we would be getting somewhere.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2017, 11:54:08 AM »
If only your reading comprehension was as capable as your rimjobs we would be getting somewhere.
you’re a midget too huh? Explains a lot. Poor beta bitch.  :'(
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2017, 12:00:18 PM »
Is that what you got out of that? Holy shit

To be fair,

HTexan wrote: "You’re stupid as fuck if you take roids in high school. You’re just fucking your growth up."

You wrote: "Kinda naive ain’t ya?"

So, if I were to interpret that, that could imply that Htexan was naive for believing that someone is a stupid fuck for taking roids in high school. Thus, you support kids taking steroids in high school, otherwise, you would not have thought that HTexan is naive for believing its wrong to take steroids in high school. Unless you were referring to the steroids messing up a childs growth.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2017, 12:25:33 PM »
you’re a midget too huh? Explains a lot. Poor beta bitch.  :'(

The only thing short with me is the amount of time between my first interaction with your mother and blowing a load in her hair.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2017, 12:51:12 PM »
I have 2 friends that were getting heavily scouted our junior year of highschool, over the summer the coaches put these two on a cycle, these guys blew up, senior year came and they excelled to another level, both ended up getting full ride scholarships to huge schools, one went to Michigan the other University of Colorado, so for them juicing was totally worth it. Its very weird how for some people it propels their life to another level and for some it destroys them (hair loss, bitch tits, infections, lost relationships, bitterness, health issues, various injuries) I see some of that on here and it's actually scary. I was in highschool in the late 90's early 2000's but I'm sure now it's very prevalent, with the internet and youtube. I remember when me and a buddy started taking creatine our senior year and we kept it a secret, like it was some crazy thing, I kept telling my mom to buy me more grape juice to take with it, wow. I'm sure it's a completely different scene now.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2017, 01:10:11 PM »
I have 2 friends that were getting heavily scouted our junior year of highschool, over the summer the coaches put these two on a cycle, these guys blew up, senior year came and they excelled to another level, both ended up getting full ride scholarships to huge schools, one went to Michigan the other University of Colorado, so for them juicing was totally worth it. Its very weird how for some people it propels their life to another level and for some it destroys them (hair loss, bitch tits, infections, lost relationships, bitterness, health issues, various injuries) I see some of that on here and it's actually scary. I was in highschool in the late 90's early 2000's but I'm sure now it's very prevalent, with the internet and youtube. I remember when me and a buddy started taking creatine our senior year and we kept it a secret, like it was some crazy thing, I kept telling my mom to buy me more grape juice to take with it, wow. I'm sure it's a completely different scene now.

Yep.

I did better in the weight room, obviously. Never really translated to the field for me.

I'm reterospect, gear for football propelled me into caring more about the gym, and eventually into partying and slamming ass. I modeled the entirety of my early 20's into a giant ass getting scheme, in a way... courtesy of hear.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 01:21:44 PM »
To be fair,

HTexan wrote: "You’re stupid as fuck if you take roids in high school. You’re just fucking your growth up."

You wrote: "Kinda naive ain’t ya?"

So, if I were to interpret that, that could imply that Htexan was naive for believing that someone is a stupid fuck for taking roids in high school. Thus, you support kids taking steroids in high school, otherwise, you would not have thought that HTexan is naive for believing its wrong to take steroids in high school. Unless you were referring to the steroids messing up a childs growth.

I'm going to go with he's just fucking stupid

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2017, 01:40:47 PM »
i didnt play football.. all my high school buddies(football) told me they took juice. They would always ask me what i was taking to get the way i looked...i was all natural THEN... genes are a bitch.
real men= no rubbers