Author Topic: Craig Titus' Chest.  (Read 3983 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Craig Titus' Chest.
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2017, 11:01:17 AM »
Not true.  I think I have a higher IQ than most people.  Specifically, higher than 98% of all people if the clinical psychologist who has tested and retested my intelligence is correct.  I also think I'm better at math than - well, basically anyone short of people who win Fields Medals.  My track record there sort of speaks for itself.  Even then, I am not good at theoretical math.  It's computation that I am like a literal machine at - needs to be seen to be believed.

While I am fit, I know far too well that I do not have the genetics for bodybuilding - I think when you see how short my biceps are, and see the lack of muscle fiber density in my back, chest, and legs, that much is obvious.  I have better genetics for strength than muscle-building, and I am grateful that my city has a big strength scene, because bodybuilding is not my strong point.

The only bodybuilding part I have that is good at all would be my shoulders.  Perhaps calves too, but I don't train them.

I think I have a realistic self-image.  I know my strengths and weaknesses pretty well.  I don't proclaim to be better than someone else at something unless I have a darn good reason for thinking that.

To be in the top 2% you need an IQ of roughly 130.

Congratulations, you have the same IQ as Goodrum.  ::)

Goodrum claimed he was measured at 131.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2017, 11:20:38 AM »
Sure, I can address that somewhat.  ;D

I wake up in the morning about 5'9.3".  Within an hour, I shrink to 5'8.75", assuming I am standing up [as I have been lying down for several hours now, I am likely at my "tallest", of slightly over 5'9].  From there, it's just more time in the day combined with gravity that shrinks me to my nighttime low height of 5'8.6" - which is the height I tell people that I am so no one is disappointed.  So when people see me in real life with big hair and a chunky heel, looking 5'10, they might say "Oh - Matt is taller than I thought, based on his own description."  But as the day wears on, I shrink to the height that I use to describe myself, which is "five eight and a half".  At least using that description, I can no for sure that I am never shorter than that - at least not yet.  Of course, we all shrink with age.

I decided early on that it would be better to accept my height than tell myself I am taller than I am.  I have friends who are little over 5'5 calling themselves 5'8, or little over 5'4 calling themselves 5'7.  I can't imagine that is good for their self-esteem or morale.  Also, I found it cool that 5'8 to 5'11 is seemingly the ideal height for bodybuilding, not that bodybuilder was ever something I felt I had the genetics for or heavily pursued or anything.  Another point - this one worth acknowledging - is that average height people tend to have fewer problems with circulation and other similar issues, later in life [or at any stage of life really].  It pays to be average height, health-wise, which is why I am sort of happy to be the height I am.  Although 5'10 or 6'0 would have been better - this latter height being ideal, as far as women's opinions are concerned.

I can't answer your question about Falcon - I do think he has changed over the years, with physical changes present as well.  It's as if one day he just got tired of it all, and put the bodybuilding stuff behind him?  He seems pretty happy and adjusted, and is enjoying his grandmother's last year years - I believe she was born in 1918, and is turning 100 soon.  God bless Falcon, it looks to me like he is in a good spot.  I hope I'm not wrong about that.  I hate seeing Getbiggers who are sad with their lives.

Matt- stop  obsessing about your height. You are on a board where wide is everything.

As in Phil Heaths wide. You are 1.2 Heaths.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2017, 02:56:14 PM »
Absolutely agree with the weigth comment - he should have stayed smaller and better.
Even at a lower weight he had gut issues and packing on that inflationary muscle made it more obvious. On a more positive note, his arms seemed to grow along with his overall gains and were pretty imposing. Not a nice shape but really "beefy bodybuilder's arms"*.

*expression officially sanctioned by the cosmic council of shmoes

Some Hepa-titus fan put up all clips of his DVD on youtube...

Oh, and btw...
#HeightNotHate

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2017, 01:11:17 AM »