Author Topic: Sen. Rand Paul assaulted in Kentucky home  (Read 1804 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Sen. Rand Paul assaulted in Kentucky home
« on: November 04, 2017, 01:53:34 PM »

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Sen. Rand Paul assaulted in Kentucky home
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 02:16:00 PM »
Actually wouldn't be surprised if it was a republican. You should see the hate on his fb page he gets for standing on his principles. People are screaming for "wins" like this bogus tax plan, etc. and think he is the issue when he stands against these fake reforms.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 03:06:36 PM »
I have a brother in law that lives in one of the richest parts of Austin. He and his neighbors were constantly arguing via lawyers over fence height, fence location, dog barking, lighting, etc. It was amazing to witness these successful businessmen, investors, athletic coaches yelling at each other over the fence like children. While this particular attack could be politically motivated, the article mentions an ongoing feud which brings up those memories of my brother in law. Wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't over a mail box location

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 05:32:07 PM »
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 05:41:13 PM »
Rene Boucher...sounds Canadian.  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 05:58:26 PM »

Next door neighbor...ongoing feud

Inside his house, assaulted US Senator.....

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 12:16:40 AM »
Inside his house, assaulted US Senator.....
'

If he worked at Burger King.. maybe same result

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 01:12:54 AM »
I have a brother in law that lives in one of the richest parts of Austin. He and his neighbors were constantly arguing via lawyers over fence height, fence location, dog barking, lighting, etc. It was amazing to witness these successful businessmen, investors, athletic coaches yelling at each other over the fence like children. While this particular attack could be politically motivated, the article mentions an ongoing feud which brings up those memories of my brother in law. Wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't over a mail box location

Austin Texas= California
real men= no rubbers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 03:14:31 AM »
unhinged leftist kook

Purge_WTF

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 04:40:10 AM »
 A Facebook Leftie named Susan Rich basically said he had it coming.  ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 05:16:44 PM »

...ongoing feud

Care to provide any evidence that there was an ongoing feud?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 05:31:05 PM »
Care to provide any evidence that there was an ongoing feud?

An irate neighbor allegedly assaulted U.S. Sen. Rand Paul on Friday as the senator was mowing the lawn outside his Bowling Green, Ky., home, according to neighbors.

Kentucky State Police identified the alleged assailant as Rene Boucher, 59, of Bowling Green, charging him with intentionally assaulting Paul, causing minor injury, local law-enforcement officials told Fox News.

They said Boucher was arrested and charged with one count of fourth degree assault – minor injury. He was taken to the nearby Warren County Detention Center, where he was being held on $5,000 bail.

A second neighbor told local news station WNKY-TV that Paul was mowing his lawn around 3 p.m. when Boucher assaulted him. The neighbor said Paul's and Boucher's homes share a corner adjacent to their homes and they have been embroiled in an ongoing feud.

The assailant could face up to a year behind bars for the Class A misdemeanor. A local newspaper, the Bowling Green Daily News, reports that Warren County Attorney Amy Milliken said Boucher could face additional charges.
rene

Rene Boucher was arrested and charged Friday after allegedly assaulting U.S. Sen. Rand Paul.  (Warren County Jail)

Officials at Paul’s Senate office say that the former presidential candidate did not suffer any major injuries.

"Senator Paul was blindsided and the victim of an assault," Kelsey Cooper, a spokeswoman for Paul, said in a statement to the Hill. "The assailant was arrested and it is now a matter for the police. Senator Paul is fine.”

Voting records from the Kentucky State Board of Election list Boucher as a registered Democrat, the Daily Caller reported. A person with his name also works as an anesthesiologist in Bowling Green.

The New York Daily News also reported that Boucher was awarded a 2003 patent for a pain relief product called Therm-a-vest, which was sold on QVC in 2005, according to a news report at the time.

A Facebook account said to be maintained by Boucher contained multiple anti-Trump postings
:

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 06:45:40 PM »
An irate neighbor allegedly assaulted U.S. Sen. Rand Paul on Friday as the senator was mowing the lawn outside his Bowling Green, Ky., home, according to neighbors.

Kentucky State Police identified the alleged assailant as Rene Boucher, 59, of Bowling Green, charging him with intentionally assaulting Paul, causing minor injury, local law-enforcement officials told Fox News.

They said Boucher was arrested and charged with one count of fourth degree assault – minor injury. He was taken to the nearby Warren County Detention Center, where he was being held on $5,000 bail.

A second neighbor told local news station WNKY-TV that Paul was mowing his lawn around 3 p.m. when Boucher assaulted him. The neighbor said Paul's and Boucher's homes share a corner adjacent to their homes and they have been embroiled in an ongoing feud.

The assailant could face up to a year behind bars for the Class A misdemeanor. A local newspaper, the Bowling Green Daily News, reports that Warren County Attorney Amy Milliken said Boucher could face additional charges.
rene

Rene Boucher was arrested and charged Friday after allegedly assaulting U.S. Sen. Rand Paul.  (Warren County Jail)

Officials at Paul’s Senate office say that the former presidential candidate did not suffer any major injuries.

"Senator Paul was blindsided and the victim of an assault," Kelsey Cooper, a spokeswoman for Paul, said in a statement to the Hill. "The assailant was arrested and it is now a matter for the police. Senator Paul is fine.”

Voting records from the Kentucky State Board of Election list Boucher as a registered Democrat, the Daily Caller reported. A person with his name also works as an anesthesiologist in Bowling Green.

The New York Daily News also reported that Boucher was awarded a 2003 patent for a pain relief product called Therm-a-vest, which was sold on QVC in 2005, according to a news report at the time.

A Facebook account said to be maintained by Boucher contained multiple anti-Trump postings

Minor injury my a$$!  Five broken ribs!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 07:29:11 PM »

In our world, that is minor

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 02:29:24 AM »

He's probably tough as nails like his father.  He probably told his wife "hand me two cold beers, one for me and another one to hold up against my ribs."   :)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 07:40:37 AM »
Actually wouldn't be surprised if it was a republican. You should see the hate on his fb page he gets for standing on his principles. People are screaming for "wins" like this bogus tax plan, etc. and think he is the issue when he stands against these fake reforms.

I respect Sen Rand Paul and was a big fan of his dad's politics.
Sad to see this crazy crap going on. I wish him a full recovery.

Of course before the civil war a couple of elected officials went at it.
It was some issue related to slavery and some fat senator or rep was
at odds with another guy.
The story goes that the fat guy got trapped in his chair behind his desk.
So the other guy beat him senseless with his cane .

Anyone know the details on this ?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 08:49:45 PM »
 The lawyer for the douche said it wasn't about politics.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2017, 05:19:05 AM »
I respect Sen Rand Paul and was a big fan of his dad's politics.
Sad to see this crazy crap going on. I wish him a full recovery.

Of course before the civil war a couple of elected officials went at it.
It was some issue related to slavery and some fat senator or rep was
at odds with another guy.
The story goes that the fat guy got trapped in his chair behind his desk.
So the other guy beat him senseless with his cane .

Anyone know the details on this ?

I wish someone would beat you with a cane
a

Purge_WTF