Author Topic: Vince Goodrum: What Is Holding You Back?  (Read 1405 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Vince Goodrum: What Is Holding You Back?
« on: November 05, 2017, 06:45:11 AM »
Good Morrow!

About 5 years ago I predicted that Vince would be widely accepted on this board and looked upon as a hero of bodybuilding. Some things came to pass while others have not. So Vince, as a person with some college and fitness certifications, what/who do you believe is holding you back from reaching your full potential?

1. Because blacks are disproportionately  incarcerated do feel like you are a target when walking the streets?

2. Because the CIA pumped massive amounts of drugs into the inner cities, has that effected you, family or friends?

3. Because blacks are profiled constantly by law enforcement do you feel safe walking the streets?

4. Because personal training is a white mans job do you feel discriminated and that is the reason you have not become a personal trainer?

5. We know the South loves slavery and caused much pain for the black people, do you feel you'd do better if you moved up north?

6. Do you believe you are sabotaging yourself as the black people have done?

7. Do you sometimes get discriminated by the black community because you are Gay or act white?

8. Do you believe black women are holding the black man back?

Thank you for taking the time to answer this questionnaire. By doing so, you give us a better understanding into your mind and the minds of black people. Embrace diversity, celebrate each day with your culture, live life and.....

STAY POISITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Goodrum: What Is Holding You Back?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 06:50:14 AM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 06:54:46 AM »
Goodrums lack of success as a personal trainer isn’t because he is Black it’s because he is obese

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 07:44:37 AM »
Good Morrow!

About 5 years ago I predicted that Vince would be widely accepted on this board and looked upon as a hero of bodybuilding. Some things came to pass while others have not. So Vince, as a person with some college and fitness certifications, what/who do you believe is holding you back from reaching your full potential?

1. Because blacks are disproportionately  incarcerated do feel like you are a target when walking the streets?
I used to be a corrections officer.  Prison are to hold criminals....it doesn't matter what color they are.

2. Because the CIA pumped massive amounts of drugs into the inner cities, has that effected you, family or friends?
The CIA didn't make anyone shoot up heroin or smoke weed

3. Because blacks are profiled constantly by law enforcement do you feel safe walking the streets?
I'll pick walking into a police station then walking into a Blood's hangout anyday.

4. Because personal training is a white mans job do you feel discriminated and that is the reason you have not become a personal trainer?  Personal Training Isn't A Real Job.  Its A Legalized Version Of Male Prostitution & Drug Dealing These Days.

5. We know the South loves slavery and caused much pain for the black people, do you feel you'd do better if you moved up north?
Slavery Ended Over 100 years before I was even born...as if slavery didn't happen anywhere else in the world

6. Do you believe you are sabotaging yourself as the black people have done?
Not As Much As You Are Sabotaging Common Fucking Sense.... ::)

7. Do you sometimes get discriminated by the black community because you are Gay or act white?
I would have to give a shit first to notice.

8. Do you believe black women are holding the black man back?
Part Of Asking A Question Sometimes Means To Elaborate.  You Would Need To Elaborate & I Would Then Need To Find Time To Give A Shit

Thank you for taking the time to answer this questionnaire. By doing so, you give us a better understanding into your mind and the minds of black people. Embrace diversity, celebrate each day with your culture, live life and.....

Fuck diversity, people have the right to associate with whoever they want to.  If someone doesn't want to hang around black people or hire blacks then why would I hang around them or work for them??  Most black people can't even find Africa on the map or name a country anyway which is why I focus more on education instead of worrying about a Confederate flag or some crusty old statue.  BTW, last time I checked, I was born in the United States so my culture is American as eating apple pie,watching football, drinking a beer and fucking your wife.

STAY POISITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 08:05:01 AM »
 Everybody wants to fuck with Vince but he always comes on top.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 09:33:39 AM »
I'm having a hard time believing Vince wrote this. There are no "here" and "there's" in this slovenly piece of work.

So you were a correction's officer? You passed a civil service exam with the extra five points for being black? Then you left it? Doesn't make any sense.

Leaving a job that pays well, has health insurance and paid leave to go work as a cashier for Builders Square?

STAY POSITVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 09:34:22 AM »
Everybody wants to fuck with Vince but he always comes on top.

Getbigs Goodrum ain't no bottom!

Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 11:09:12 AM »
Getbigs Goodrum ain't no bottom!

He is a total bottom bitch.
A

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 01:27:36 PM »
It's hard to believe Goodrum was corrections officer. Why would he leave that job ?
That looked like a perfect environment for him.  :P :P

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 01:57:03 PM »
It's hard to believe Goodrum was corrections officer. Why would he leave that job ?
That looked like a perfect environment for him.  :P :P
Seriously, it must be hard being a CO and gay.
A