Author Topic: Can u still watch a movie  (Read 1107 times)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
Can u still watch a movie
« on: November 05, 2017, 10:01:06 AM »
without imagining the lead alfa actor with an old producer schlong inside his mouth? How can u past that? Did you start reading books or going to the gym? Pls discuss, no homo

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Can u still watch a movie
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 10:27:00 AM »
without imagining the lead alfa actor with an old producer schlong inside his mouth? How can u past that? Did you start reading books or going to the gym? Pls discuss, no homo

Well....I will start off with Arnold movies. Maybe Conan. And imagine Arnold with 5'1" producer Dino DeLaurentis italian cock in the Oaks mouth. Will let you know if I get through the entire movie.

"

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 01:20:32 AM »
Well....I will start off with Arnold movies. Maybe Conan. And imagine Arnold with 5'1" producer Dino DeLaurentis italian cock in the Oaks mouth. Will let you know if I get through the entire movie.

RON PLEASE BAN THIS MORON.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 02:32:49 AM »
Most movies are overrated

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 02:59:27 AM »
Much like professional sports, it’s a form of entertainment that’s in decline, Producers’ schlongs not withstanding.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 03:50:24 AM »
Movies in general suck now and are pretty much unwatchable.  Tired, boring, remakes loaded with leftist politics and SJW brainwashing.

Also, I do look at all the hot female actresses now and wonder how much corpulent Jew cock they had to suck in order to get famous.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 08:37:24 AM »
Movies in general suck now and are pretty much unwatchable.  Tired, boring, remakes loaded with leftist politics and SJW brainwashing.

Also, I do look at all the hot female actresses now and wonder how much corpulent Jew cock they had to suck in order to get famous.

We are also older now so we cannot enjoy movies in the way we did before.

Every movie you watch these days makes your mind wander away from the storyline (often repeated but presented in another package, often with actors of another color than the original) that is more often than not PC these days, and you tend to think more about what the actors/actresses had to do to get the role, the agenda of the director/producer and other things like the credit-rating of certain actors, if Matt C had a parsh when watching said movie, and the chemistry between actor x and actor y, and if actor y was arrogant behind the scenes and a bully to the other actors.
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 08:40:45 AM »
3:45 Larry David weighing in on Weinstein.