Author Topic: I'm Calling You Out Colonel Colon!!!  (Read 817 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
I'm Calling You Out Colonel Colon!!!
« on: November 05, 2017, 10:39:50 AM »
Guy named Colonel Colon has been PM'ing me 50-80 times a day. Never posts on the forums. He is rude and disrespectful. Why you never post on the forums is a mystery but I believe he is someone that a member ran off last year or so.

Seriously. You need to stop. I have no clue what you are talking about with these PM's but they are getting out of hand. You will have 24 hours to disable your account or a formal complaint will be logged against you.

Thank You

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: I'm Calling You Out Colonel Colon!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 10:48:29 AM »
It gives me great pleasure to announce a new award on this wonderful outlet for men and women's health. This award is named after a man who endured great hardships and turned coal into a diamond. Dr. Fist will live on as one of the toughest SOB's that ever graced this board. While in prison for a crime he did not commit, he fought off Crips, Bloods and a host of nasty thugs that tried to bully him. He could not be bullied. He stood tall and finally had his sentence overturned and was released onto the mean streets of West Covina. He took up training and MMA came to GetBig and was banned for being "too tough".

"I once saw Dr. Fist beat 16 green beret's after they insulted his girlfriend"
anonymous.

"If I ever see Dr. Fist down an alley, I would get down on my knees and pray to your God".
True Adonis-2006

"Dr Fist is a genetic freak...could you imagine if he took drugs for the finishing touch".
Colonel Colon.

So, this award is not about being nasty or being a bully, its about standing up for what is right and just.

CONGRATULATIONS goes out to The Trainer!

STAY POISITIVE....The New GetBig Is HERE!!!!!

you never heard of him?

NYSTATEOFMIND=WEBCAKE=DUTCHGUY=DR FIST=COLONEL COLON=FALLSVIEW=SGT SPAR=ALEX23

GIMMICK GAURD IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 10:57:41 AM »
you never heard of him?

A couple of years ago on this board I received a few odd PM's. Nothing out of the ordinary but this name he uses was connected to someone else. Webcake he is not but I have received PM's from him also. Before they were just short and very non threatening. He stopped for about 9 months but started back up again. They are long and ramble on about topics that I can't control. He believes I was the one for certain members being banned on this board. I was told to just ignore him but it has not stopped. I have never suggested to any mod on this board about banning anyone. My account was taken over two times and I was locked out. Ron knows all about that and the person of interest is no longer here. I was also banned by the same person who was responsible for my account being hacked. I will not go into here but it was not right and Ron made good. Apparently this person nevers posts but writes PM's . Go figure that one out.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 10:34:06 AM »
Go to your profile and add him to the "ignore" list...
Colonel Colon? Sounds like a flamer...

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 10:37:18 AM »
I get odd PM's too and I don't post all that often. Not from "colonel colon" though lol.