Author Topic: Remember Guy Grundy?  (Read 4866 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Remember Guy Grundy?
« on: November 05, 2017, 12:30:46 PM »
WTF happened to his body? I remember him in Golds back in the day. Big boy from Australia. Thought he was gonna go from BB to being UFC champ. I know he used to post on here. Is he pumping synthol into his delts?  And why?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Remember Guy Grundy?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 12:42:21 PM »
I saw him at an expo, looking very normal.  Like a normal fit person.  Someone who is in shape, but that you would never know was a competitive bodybuilder.  I thought it was a sign of confidence that he was willing to wear a tank top despite his lack of size.  I assumed he had just put pro bodybuilding in his rear view and moved on in life.  Then just last week I ordered the 2001 Mr. Olympia expo DVD from www.gmvbodybuilding.com, and he was in it, looking much larger.  I ordered several direct download videos from that site, and I'm pretty sure it was the 2001 Mr. Olympia expo video that he was in.

Guy has been small, medium, and large over the years - it seems to me that he is comfortable at all of those sizes, as he still appears at expos with his muscles exposed, and doesn't appear to be concerned.  It's possible that he had a health problem that made him stop juicing at previous levels but I don't have any evidence for that being the case.

I'm pretty sure this was the DVD that he was in, although I bought quite a few of the direct download videos from GMV, so I could be mistaken.  Guy was quite big in 2001 though.

http://gmvbodybuilding.com/bodybuilding-videos/male-bodybuilders/digital-downloads/2001-mr-olympia-behind-scenes-download

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 12:45:40 PM »
He did synthol in his arms so I imagine he would do it in his delta as well.Yet his arms look horrible you think he would do it in arms as well.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 12:45:47 PM »
Disgusting head shape

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 12:59:36 PM »
WTF happened to his body? I remember him in Golds back in the day. Big boy from Australia. Thought he was gonna go from BB to being UFC champ. I know he used to post on here. Is he pumping synthol into his delts?  And why?

As for this, he used to, for sure.  It was very obvious.  Why he may still be doing it - I have no idea.  I suppose like everyone else, he just thinks it is helping him look bigger or better.  Bigger, yes.  As for better... :-X  Guy is a good guy though.  He gave me his DVD to review in 2005, which I did.  It was a very informative disc.

Disgusting head shape

;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 01:02:48 PM »
Bay Likey!

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 01:03:50 PM »
was he born on a Monday?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 01:10:39 PM »
The best things these guys can do once their muscles start to atrophy is to get as shredded as possible, take up running, swimming, biking, light lifting..trying to hold on to muscle in this type of stage that he's in is pointless. You're better of getting lean, skinny, ripped shredded like a boxer or runner type loook. Its obvious he has tons of injury/atrophy/damage to his muscles they look strange.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 01:30:51 PM »
Just a guess, but he seems to be concentrating on trying to get bigger acting roles. So he's probably slimmed down for that. Also his physique has gotten that old and injured look, so like Keto Kid mentioned, the slimmer look would probably be best now.

His instagram - http://www.instagram.com/guygrundy/?hl=en .

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 01:58:41 PM »
Bay Likey!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Tier 4 [in current shape]:

Would pay $50 to suck the dick of, or get a massage from, but not much more.  Mark Wahlberg in Boogie Nights, King Kamali [in current shape], Flex Wheeler [one year post-kidney transplant], Guy Grundy, Matt C.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 02:12:51 PM »

age my friend,, age..

it happen to everyone,, most advance bodybuild who try to stay in shape and had serious size on due to gh and insulina in the abusive years get this type of looks,,  he is lean.. but his body took hit from the execcive use of growth hormone and insulina,, igf was very high and the price payed later is seen in this pictures.. its not bad price but it is wht happen if you stop and try to go acting and get older,,

it happen to every advance bodybuild who been on high doses of gh and insulina for long durations none stop,, ofcourse if you use fda gh you will be doing MUCH better than if you use rubbish anti diuretic china crap tht in many cases is not even gh and even if gh it is underdose low quality rubbishona,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

fallen angel

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 02:14:44 PM »
Jeremy Freeman tryceps.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2017, 02:18:47 PM »
I saw him at an expo, looking very normal.  Like a normal fit person.  Someone who is in shape, but that you would never know was a competitive bodybuilder.  I thought it was a sign of confidence that he was willing to wear a tank top despite his lack of size.  I assumed he had just put pro bodybuilding in his rear view and moved on in life.  Then just last week I ordered the 2001 Mr. Olympia expo DVD from www.gmvbodybuilding.com, and he was in it, looking much larger.  I ordered several direct download videos from that site, and I'm pretty sure it was the 2001 Mr. Olympia expo video that he was in.

Guy has been small, medium, and large over the years - it seems to me that he is comfortable at all of those sizes, as he still appears at expos with his muscles exposed, and doesn't appear to be concerned.  It's possible that he had a health problem that made him stop juicing at previous levels but I don't have any evidence for that being the case.

I'm pretty sure this was the DVD that he was in, although I bought quite a few of the direct download videos from GMV, so I could be mistaken.  Guy was quite big in 2001 though.

http://gmvbodybuilding.com/bodybuilding-videos/male-bodybuilders/digital-downloads/2001-mr-olympia-behind-scenes-download

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII .......FUCKS SAKE MATE FUCK OFF

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 01:28:47 AM »
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.......FUCKS SAKE MATE FUCK OFF

You don't think it takes balls for a bodybuilder, likely one who had much of his identity tied up in his physical appearance, to walk around in public looking "normal"?  Or perhaps on the fit end of normal, but certainly not anywhere near his previous competitive best.  The synthol looks awful, and he must just assume it is an easy way to look better...only doesn't have a good eye for what that means, or doesn't get that bigger doesn't always mean better.

Whatever you think of my [uh, I hate to use the word, but] "theory" as to Guy being confident in himself enough to walk around carrying much less size than he previously did, the truth is - most bodybuilders aren't willing to do that.  I can't even tell you how many bodybuilders I've seen completely covered up at expos.  Meanwhile, I would wear a tank top at expos, because I felt that even at 18% body fat, I looked fit and healthy.

Bah, once again this post got too long - I seriously can't help it.  Anyway, I just want to finish by saying that I feel sorry for bodybuilders who have done so much to change their physical appearances, yet in many cases, still aren't happy with how they look.  :-\

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 01:32:35 AM »
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.......FUCKS SAKE MATE FUCK OFF

told ya so  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 01:36:35 AM »
^how many gimmick accounts you hve on this site?

and yo uwant the admin of gh15 to let you in the site that has my name on it?

seriously?

while laughing at athletes and Donny also warned about you in pms told me you are crazy,,

i took crazys like you and ruined their life so bad that they licked my feet clean

you lucky you love dogs,, lucky more than you will evr know

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 01:39:37 AM »
you dont get it i live for stimulation.. i live for it.. i chase it.. it turns me on,,

you idiots keep forgetting it.. thnk that if i dont answer it means I'm hiding,, dont understand there are 2 sites not only 1.. infact there are 3..

i always answer i never avoid anyone unless i decide they dont stimulate me any longer,,

you keep forgetting I'm gh15 lol you think im some newbe to getbig.. i made get big to full blown advance hands on bodybuild and fitness forum all tru last decade

i dont need to be careful like others on their pro names..

amatuers,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

macaumuscle

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 01:40:26 AM »
^how many gimmick accounts you hve on this site?

and yo uwant the admin of gh15 to let you in the site that has my name on it?

seriously?

while laughing at athletes and Donny also warned about you in pms told me you are crazy,,

i took crazys like you and ruined their life so bad that they licked my feet clean

you lucky you love dogs,, lucky more than you will evr know

gh15 approved

lets pretend I dont like dogs,...hypothetically
so there, now you can come and ruin my life
you have a full invitation to do it along with all my info

how about you give examples of whos life you have ruined and then ill give you some

go ahead, im waiting

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 02:03:06 AM »
I have seen Guy compete in Australia since he was a kid.

He is naturally a skinny person and competed as a teen and junior and wasn’t very good.

He gradually gained some size by Australian standards of the day and started placing in bigger shows. He was tall and wide and came in pretty ripped but never won the ifbb nationals but he did win the show below that which qualified him to compete for a pro card the following year.

He worked as a trainer at the biggest gym in Sydney at the time and did pretty well from it... the rumors were he took very large cycles for the time and he had a massive moon face in the off season. He went for a vacation in Los Angeles he came back with suddenly huge calves and biceps. He competed in the pro qualifier (around 1997/8 or thereabouts) and he was shredded but his syntholed body parts looked ridiculous and he lost the show.

After that he went to nabba and did ok and ended up at golds.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 02:31:46 AM »
His face looks like he spend a very long time in prison

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2017, 02:38:04 AM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2017, 04:48:43 AM »
He was born on a monday
a

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2017, 06:01:06 AM »
He was born on a monday
triceps disappeared on a Tuesday...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2017, 06:45:06 AM »
Tricep Fitness by Ferrigno

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2017, 07:42:36 AM »

Agree fully.

When watching the video from 2001, did you have a parsh and were you 5'8 or taller?
Q