Author Topic: Al-Waleed bin Talal: billionaire Saudi GetBigger at centre of corruption purge  (Read 567 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
I sometimes wonder what sort of lunacy I would indulge in if I was one of the hyper rich...  but I'd never considered a personal 747 with a throne...  :o :P

"Al-Waleed bin Talal: billionaire Saudi prince at centre of corruption purge

The highest profile arrest in Saudi Arabia’s anti-corruption purge is Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, a multibillionaire with huge investments in western firms. From Apple to NewsCorp, the high profile Saudi royal who sued Forbes for underestimating his wealth has investments in top corporations across the globe.

Prince Al-Waleed, 62 and one of the world’s richest men, has become one of the most familiar – and progressive – faces of Saudi in western media.

And while the prince already owns a Boeing 747 for his personal use, complete with throne, his ambition to have the world’s biggest superjumbo, the A380, refitted with a concert hall, Turkish baths, luxury suites and a parking bay for his Rolls Royce, remains unfulfilled.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/05/alwaleed-bin-talal-billionaire-saudi-prince-at-centre-of-corruption-purge

T

Meta-physical

I went to Jihad with his cousin. Said he was an arrogant dick and a bully to everybody - family included.