Author Topic: OCB Bodybuilding - Welcomes You!  (Read 3157 times)

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
OCB Bodybuilding - Welcomes You!
« on: April 09, 2006, 04:53:08 PM »
About the OCB

OCB (Organization of Competitive Bodybuilders) was founded in 2003 by Matt Shepley. The founding principles of OCB were:

To offer quality bodybuilding, fitness & figure competitions in the United States.

To provide opportunities for athletes to gain media exposure.

To offer competitors an avenue to advance to a professional level and have the opportunity to participate in international level competition, if desired, while not having to sacrifice other opportunities that exist in the sport.

To allow promoters to have flexibility to produce the events they fund in the manner they feel is best, as long as they're fair to athletes and drug testing is enforced.

OCB’s drug-free policy was first established as all shows being required to conduct a form of testing. The stated period for being drug-free for shows conducting polygraph testing was 5-years, unless otherwise stated by a promoter.

OCB Officials include:

Matt Shepley - National Chairman
Lee Shaffer - West Coast Chairman
Sean Sullivan - Expansion and Training/Nutrition Advisor
Doug Miller - OCB Doping Official
Bob Gormley - Consultant/Advisor
Laura Cocoltchos - Director of Marketing

This year - there is an alternative - we have a number of events:

http://www.ocbbodybuilding.com/ocbevents.html

The OCB (Organization of Competitive Bodybuilders) are associated with the IFPA - International Bodybuilding & Figure Professional, and the IFSB - International Ms. Fitness Amateur & Pro

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: OCB Bodybuilding - Welcomes You!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 04:57:13 PM »
 Are these guys tiny? :-\

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 07:09:52 PM »
I thought it was Obssesive Compulsive Bodybuilding...........
HAHA, RON.....

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 09:02:23 PM »
brutal lack of followers.
Deep Tissue Massage

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 09:03:21 PM »
brutal lack of followers.

;D  ;D  ;D  Very well stated.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 09:07:33 PM »
A buddy of mine did a show of theirs last year, June or July I think, in Maryland.  Let me tell you it was the biggest clustrfvck that I have ever had the misfortune to experience.  The show started almost TWO FULL HOURS LATE!  After that, it was a three hour festival of ego masturbation by the promoters.  The guest posing included a "dramatic poetry reading" by some chick that was stripping these two dudes down as she talked abput what a fine piece of ass she was and what she was going to do to them...I'm not making this stuff up!

It was supposedly a drug-tested event, but the overall winner had some of the worst Gyno this side of Ronnie circa 2002.  Absolutely worthless.  

As a competitor, I would never want to be part of something like this.

As a cash-paying spectator, I eill never again be part of one of these debacles.

Just my $.02.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 09:10:27 PM »
Welp,   Not off to a good start are they?? :-\

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 09:39:10 PM »
A buddy of mine did a show of theirs last year, June or July I think, in Maryland.  Let me tell you it was the biggest clustrfvck that I have ever had the misfortune to experience.  The show started almost TWO FULL HOURS LATE!  After that, it was a three hour festival of ego masturbation by the promoters.  The guest posing included a "dramatic poetry reading" by some chick that was stripping these two dudes down as she talked abput what a fine piece of ass she was and what she was going to do to them...I'm not making this stuff up!

It was supposedly a drug-tested event, but the overall winner had some of the worst Gyno this side of Ronnie circa 2002.  Absolutely worthless.  

As a cash-paying spectator, I eill never again be part of one of these debacles.

Just my $.02.

I'll bet the promoters melted down after the show ;D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 10:23:19 PM »

Just my $.02.

owned by ocb! hahahah
its comin today