Author Topic: poor people gettin pushed out of downtown big cities via revitilization of old  (Read 771 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
housing

this is the key to uplifting innercities im sorry to say

fresh coat of paint new siding new floors countertops . after alls said n done , a 450$ apartment with 95% black population is now a 950$permonth apartment with 75 % whites

crime goes down alot less yard and street trash

blacks are being forced out busy areas ,

everyone knows im the least racist here but this revitalization has to be done and works quite well
A

Yanin

• Getbig III
Nothing new

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Your the least racist and admit this is a good thing.Just shows blacks are not good for much and no one really wants them around especially homeowners.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
I have observed more white flight than pushing out minorities.  Much more often, the minorities come in, they take over and the place turns into a ghetto.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
housing

this is the key to uplifting innercities im sorry to say

fresh coat of paint new siding new floors countertops . after alls said n done , a 450$ apartment with 95% black population is now a 950$permonth apartment with 75 % whites

crime goes down alot less yard and street trash

blacks are being forced out busy areas ,

everyone knows im the least racist here but this revitalization has to be done and works quite well

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I have observed more white flight than pushing out minorities.  Much more often, the minorities come in, they take over and the place turns into a ghetto.
wen rent doubles u have no troubles
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

1 way ticket to Africa (Liberia)  ;)