Author Topic: What do you guys think?  (Read 8856 times)

youngguns

• Getbig II
What do you guys think?
« on: April 09, 2006, 05:58:47 PM »
First I not sure if this pic worked but,
I'm twenty years old, this pic was from when I was 19. It was my first contest and was wondering if you guys think I have potential.
I know i have a big frame and have alot of filling out to do, especially in my legs but what do you think?

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: What do you guys think?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 06:04:44 PM »
Never seen a stage like that before..  They forgot to take down the background after the school play..

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 06:05:21 PM »
First I not sure if this pic worked but,
I'm twenty years old, this pic was from when I was 19. It was my first contest and was wondering if you guys think I have potential.
I know i have a big frame and have alot of filling out to do, especially in my legs but what do you think?

looks lik eyou have been training for a while...but..i mean,   why compete when your this size?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

youngguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 06:11:41 PM »
Did teen division just to really see where I was at, just to get my feet wet.
I don't plan on competing for a couple more years, want to put size on.
Learned alot and it was fun

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 06:39:52 PM »
Did teen division just to really see where I was at, just to get my feet wet.
I don't plan on competing for a couple more years, want to put size on.
Learned alot and it was fun

how did you do in that competition?           me being 16.....i myself wonder how i would do.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 03:22:05 AM »
Definate potential,younggunns.Back looks excellent.I think it always take taller bodybuilders longer to fill out naturally so just keep training hard and eating well and it will come.Ignore the negative comments-they have probably never competed and do not understand what natural bodybuilding is all about.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 07:40:37 AM »
Looking good for youngguns.  Blast the s**t out of your legs and calfs....

youngguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 08:00:43 AM »
Thanks Guys,
Hey 2025 I took fourth in the teen division and fifth in novice light heavy weight.
In the teen I lost to a couple hundred thirties pounders but it's cool they were shredded, the kid that won it could have taken his weight class in the open, kid was crazy. You should compete it taught me alot about how my body reacts to certain foods.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 04:46:07 PM »
Thanks Guys,
Hey 2025 I took fourth in the teen division and fifth in novice light heavy weight.
In the teen I lost to a couple hundred thirties pounders but it's cool they were shredded, the kid that won it could have taken his weight class in the open, kid was crazy. You should compete it taught me alot about how my body reacts to certain foods.
i want to compete...but im going to wait untill i can do so at about 230 shredded...so im thinking about 30-35 lbs moremuscel.   so..like a year and a half.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 07:20:31 PM »
were they filming a snuggles comercial there and you just jumped in there.

or was the gay parade in town and had a show. that back ground sucks.

nice build thow keep it up,you might be able to go places

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 07:04:42 PM »
Proportions look quite good - keep up the hard work. Your legs appear to be well developed but not defined and I think you need more
mass on back and arms.

youngguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 09:01:31 PM »
Hey Zeek LOL  ;D
I didn't have my choice bro

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 09:11:37 PM »
i want to compete...but im going to wait untill i can do so at about 230 shredded...so im thinking about 30-35 lbs moremuscel.   so..like a year and a half.
lmao ;D
follow the arrows

Bast175

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 12:10:41 AM »

LOL

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 12:22:15 AM »

More like 10 years hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 07:35:38 AM »
the dude is young he' can go a long ways.

there are kids his age that are fat little fucks.

give this guy some credit.at least he is devoted to building his body

and not stuffing his face with ho ho's and snack cakes

youngguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 11:08:19 AM »
Hey 2025, Do you have any pics bro? It is always cool to get some feedback from others, ignore the haters.
For a young guy that is alot of mass, I mean it with respect but 230 is a hefty goal for competition weight bro

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 11:12:49 AM »
To gain 35 pounds in even 2 years of lean muscle.......well, you won't be natural anymore.

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
  • Carne Asada Fries=Carb Day
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 07:33:51 PM »
one word  CANKLES :-X
D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 08:10:33 AM »
one word  CANKLES :-X

Thats a fucking girly word.
The House that Ruth built

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2006, 08:14:38 AM »
keep plugging away. its a sport of illusion not measurements and weight. if u add 15lb in right place u will look immensely bigger and better

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2006, 10:26:35 AM »
Hey 2025, Do you have any pics bro? It is always cool to get some feedback from others, ignore the haters.
For a young guy that is alot of mass, I mean it with respect but 230 is a hefty goal for competition weight bro

i jight send you a picture.    but i dont know if ill post it.

my stats are ......:

5-11
245lbs
19% bf
training for one year
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 01:14:07 PM »
keep plugging away. its a sport of illusion not measurements and weight. if u add 15lb in right place u will look immensely bigger and better
Like Goudy said keep at it. You look good. Keep blasting the hams and glutes. everything else looks like you've done your homework. Don't take years off. Maybe 1 year. That way you can diet down once a year to get a better idea of exactly how much progress you have made since the previous season. On the same token don't do 4 or 5 shows in the same year either. You'll never make any progress that way. Do one maybe 2 shows a year. Don't put on a lot of bodyfat in the off season. Always stay within 10-15 pounds of your contest weight. That way you won't be likely to lose muscle during pre contest training trying to get rid of all the excess fat. Bulking and cutting doesn't really work for natural bodybuilders.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2006, 01:22:10 PM »
Like Goudy said keep at it. You look good. Keep blasting the hams and glutes. everything else looks like you've done your homework. Don't take years off. Maybe 1 year. That way you can diet down once a year to get a better idea of exactly how much progress you have made since the previous season. On the same token don't do 4 or 5 shows in the same year either. You'll never make any progress that way. Do one maybe 2 shows a year. Don't put on a lot of bodyfat in the off season. Always stay within 10-15 pounds of your contest weight. That way you won't be likely to lose muscle during pre contest training trying to get rid of all the excess fat. Bulking and cutting doesn't really work for natural bodybuilders.

this dud has competed and looked damn good listen to his advice. he cud help ya a lot and i bet he wudnt mind answering a few pm's

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2006, 02:16:27 PM »

No problems there at age 16 30-35lbs in the next two years is not out of the question. Course if you get taller it won't look like 30-35lbs hell you could end up looking thinner.