Author Topic: Openly trans woman defeats Virginia’s self-declared “chief homophobe”  (Read 1450 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL - gotta suck to refer to yourself the states "chief homophobe" and then get your ass kicked by a tranny

Democratic candidate Danica Roem is poised to become America’s first openly transgender state legislator after defeating the notoriously anti-LGBTQ and longtime incumbent Republican Robert Marshall in Virginia’s House of Delegates race on Tuesday.

Marshall, who once referred himself as Virginia’s “chief homophobe,” had held the position for more than two decades and recently introduced his own version of a “bathroom bill” to the state legislature. Marshall also specifically targeted Roem’s gender identity during the election, refusing to debate her, and repeatedly calling her “he.”

https://news.vice.com/story/openly-trans-woman-defeats-virginias-self-declared-chief-homophobe

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
congrats on the victory!
a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
This is good, the more mentally ill social justice warriors in the Democrat party the better. 

They will push their insane attacks on reality and people will have no choice but to take sides against the left.

mazrim

• Getbig V
I really don't get the celebration on both sides for a lot of these candidates. They both stink in most cases. Either a company man or a complete wacko usually. Guess the company man is a bit better, but the end result is usually the same. Just takes a bit longer to get there.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
I really don't get the celebration on both sides for a lot of these candidates. They both stink in most cases. Either a company man or a complete wacko usually. Guess the company man is a bit better, but the end result is usually the same. Just takes a bit longer to get there.

don't tell the media that! i haven't turned on the TV/Radio, but I already know the narrative

>voters chose Trump
>voters chose Republicans 4 elections after choosing Trump
>last night happens
>"VOTERS CHOSE DEMOCRATS ALL THOSE OTHER ONES DON'T COUNT!!!"
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
congrats on the victory!

Do we congratulate the lady or man  ??? LOL

But seriously, this is what I hate most about politics.
Alas my friend, we are seeing the inevitable pendulum swinging back.

First the majority wants to burn drag queens at the stake.

Then , they "over correct" and elect them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Do we congratulate the lady or man  ??? LOL

But seriously, this is what I hate most about politics.
Alas my friend, we are seeing the inevitable pendulum swinging back.

First the majority wants to burn drag queens at the stake.

Then , they "over correct" and elect them.

Weird that you assume she was elected  just be she is "trans" and the voters decided to overcorrect

Did you follow the campaign, the debates, where they stand on the issues etc.. (I didn't)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Weird that you assume she was elected  just be she is "trans" and the voters decided to overcorrect

Did you follow the campaign, the debates, where they stand on the issues etc.. (I didn't)

I thought the dude refused to debate "her"
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I thought the dude refused to debate "her"

no idea but sounds like a typical Republican crybaby wimp move

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
no idea but sounds like a typical Republican crybaby wimp move

Crybaby? He refused to call it a "she/her" and didn't wanna share the stage with a mentally ill individual... sure, that's a crybaby in America now...
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Openly trans woman defeats Virginia’s self-declared “chief homophobe”
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 11:40:14 AM »

For starters, I saw the Va results and the landslide win for the dems.
No, outside of the GOV race in Va, I didn't pay attention to the other races.
BUT, being a tranny would be the end for most candidates regardless of politics.
Times change.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 12:02:47 PM »
Crybaby? He refused to call it a "she/her" and didn't wanna share the stage with a mentally ill individual... sure, that's a crybaby in America now...

yep

Big Time Crybaby and Wimp

and now a loser who got his ass kicked by a tranny

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 05:50:04 AM »

After "she" won and your post, I decided to check it out.
It looks like "she" tapped into a neglected need for better roads/traffic issues in the district.
In the interview " she" seemed to have a real grasp on this traffic issue and what needed to be done.