Author Topic: And the Islamification continues  (Read 15925 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: And the Islamification continues
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2017, 08:54:52 AM »
How do you define "racism?"

I think it's useless to say someone is "racist" or not because it really doesn't give us insight into the connection between stereotypes (cognitions), prejudice (affect), and discrimination (behavior). Can someone be racist without engaging in discriminatory acts, even if they have an internalized model of racism?

I am not saying Trump is racist, but I am not saying he is not. I simply do not know because "racism" is never really defined. Its the whole, "Well, Trump is not racist because he hires Hispanic people to clean his hotels." Yeah, that wouldn't necessarily preclude him from being racist, but it might, depending on how you define racism.

Even if we had a clear definition of racism or what it means to be a racist it would still be really unfair to label people as racists.  There is no way for us to look into someone's heart.

Unless they call themselves a racist or exhibit some kind of tangible hatred for people of different races there is just no way to know for sure.

Labeling someone a racist is a joke anyway because it's like the little boy who cried wolf.  It has been abused so people are desensitized and thus the word has lost all meaning.  

It's a tactic to discredit people that liberals disagree with, nothing more.  Much easier to demonize your opponent than actually be able to persuade people with a logic based argument.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2017, 09:08:25 AM »

Just who apointed america as the world police anyway?

Your country's inability to win a war did that most likely.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2017, 09:19:30 AM »
Even if we had a clear definition of racism or what it means to be a racist it would still be really unfair to label people as racists.  There is no way for us to look into someone's heart.

Unless they call themselves a racist or exhibit some kind of tangible hatred for people of different races there is just no way to know for sure.

Labeling someone a racist is a joke anyway because it's like the little boy who cried wolf.  It has been abused so people are desensitized and thus the word has lost all meaning.  

It's a tactic to discredit people that liberals disagree with, nothing more.  Much easier to demonize your opponent than actually be able to persuade people with a logic based argument.

I agree. It would be unfair to label someone as racist. However, its equally ignorant to say, "He is not racist." The fact is, we simply do not know. When you do not know something, the answer becomes, "I don't know." So, you have democrats labeling Trump as racist, and you have conservatives making him out to be the next Ghandi or Mother Theresa (although Ghandi was racist, but you get my drift) because he has hired a few Hispanic people to clean his hotels (saying he is not racist).  Again, we would obviously need to define what racism is; short of that, there is no way to know, especially since we do not have access to Trump's internal model of race relations, etc.

But, you asserted that "Trump is no racist." Again, I don't know how you can assert that without 1) defining what racism is and 2) providing sufficient evidence that he is not racist (but point 2 only makes sense when you provide information about point 1). I actually recently debated an SJW regarding Trump's supposed racism. Of course, they claimed that Trump was an obvious racist. My answer was simple, "There is not sufficient evidence to determine if he is racist or not." It was interesting seeing the SJW become increasingly more frustrated with my answer of "I don't know."  ;D ;D
X

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2017, 09:20:20 AM »
Islam is the enemy of every non-Muslim.

If you think there is any "OK" version of Islam, you are ill-informed.

It's all toxic.

THIS

and if you don't believe Fortress the best people to ask are Ex Muslims. They will all tell you the religions evil and none of them are truly your friend. I know one who decided he didn't want to be a Muslim anymore and had to move 400 miles and change his name because his own parents tried to kill him for it!!!! That's right, that's your religion of peace where your own parents try murder you for leaving.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2017, 09:23:31 AM »
I know one who decided he didn't want to be a Muslim anymore and had to move 400 miles and change his name because his own parents tried to kill him for it!!!! That's right, that's your religion of peace where your own parents try murder you for leaving.

haha, thats epic

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2017, 09:41:54 AM »
I agree. It would be unfair to label someone as racist. However, its equally ignorant to say, "He is not racist." The fact is, we simply do not know. When you do not know something, the answer becomes, "I don't know." So, you have democrats labeling Trump as racist, and you have conservatives making him out to be the next Ghandi or Mother Theresa (although Ghandi was racist, but you get my drift) because he has hired a few Hispanic people to clean his hotels (saying he is not racist).  Again, we would obviously need to define what racism is; short of that, there is no way to know, especially since we do not have access to Trump's internal model of race relations, etc.

But, you asserted that "Trump is no racist." Again, I don't know how you can assert that without 1) defining what racism is and 2) providing sufficient evidence that he is not racist (but point 2 only makes sense when you provide information about point 1). I actually recently debated an SJW regarding Trump's supposed racism. Of course, they claimed that Trump was an obvious racist. My answer was simple, "There is not sufficient evidence to determine if he is racist or not." It was interesting seeing the SJW become increasingly more frustrated with my answer of "I don't know."  ;D ;D

I understand your point but I just don't think it's fair accuse someone that you've never even met of something awful and then have people just say "I don't know, maybe he is".   Hahaha.

Certainly not the standard I would want to have applied to me.  To me, someone isn't a racist until there is some kind of clear evidence to demonstrate that they are.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2017, 09:46:04 AM »
I understand your point but I just don't think it's fair accuse someone that you've never even met of something awful and then have people just say "I don't know, maybe he is".   Hahaha.

Certainly not the standard I would want to have applied to me.  To me, someone isn't a racist until there is some kind of clear evidence to demonstrate that they are.

I never said "Maybe he is." I said, "I don't know."

"I don't know" is not the same thing as "Maybe he is." I simply do not know one way or another, so I cannot make any claims.

My standard is: Lets gather all the relevant information before making a determination.

But, as you said, "To me, someone isn't a racist until there is some kind of clear evidence to demonstrate that they are." I 100% agree. If we define racism as purely observable behaviors, then I would say, "No, he is not racist because he has not demonstrated any observable behaviors to declare him a racist." However, if we extend the defintion of racism to include cognitions and emotions, then the current answer is, "We do not have enough evidence to make a claim." So, again, it really all depends how you're defining "racism." Once we determine an operational definition for the term "racism," then we can determine if the evidence is sufficient or not to make a claim.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2017, 10:02:55 AM »
I never said "Maybe he is." I said, "I don't know."

"I don't know" is not the same thing as "Maybe he is." I simply do not know one way or another, so I cannot make any claims.

My standard is: Lets gather all the relevant information before making a determination.

But, as you said, "To me, someone isn't a racist until there is some kind of clear evidence to demonstrate that they are." I 100% agree. If we define racism as purely observable behaviors, then I would say, "No, he is not racist because he has not demonstrated any observable behaviors to declare him a racist." However, if we extend the defintion of racism to include cognitions and emotions, then the current answer is, "We do not have enough evidence to make a claim." So, again, it really all depends how you're defining "racism." Once we determine an operational definition for the term "racism," then we can determine if the evidence is sufficient or not to make a claim.

I hear you,  but to me "I don't know" and "maybe he is" are pretty close to the same thing.

Regardless, I think we all need to stop hurling accusations at each other and get back to debating ideas.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2017, 10:12:29 AM »
I hear you,  but to me "I don't know" and "maybe he is" are pretty close to the same thing.

Regardless, I think we all need to stop hurling accusations at each other and get back to debating ideas.

Yes, but "I don't know" can also imply that "Maybe he is not."

"I don't know" can go in either direction (Maybe he is or Maybe he's not). I don't know why you're only assuming it can go in the direction of "Maybe he is," when it can equally go in the opposite direction (Maybe he is not).

Anyway, we will never be able to debate ideas because the general public is not skilled enough to integrate data and/or information in a meaningful way. The way scientists go about developing hypothesis is gathering information from multiple sources (what they agree with and what they don't agree with), determining the pros and cons of all the data (statistics and research methodology), and developing ways to improve the current hypothesis; the result is determining the best conclusions based on the best available evidence. This is what a critical mind does. The general public cannot do this; as such, debates are always, "I read a book by Glenn Beck" or "I read a book by Hillary Clinton," therefore, I am correct. The average person does not have the cognitive capabilities, nor the time, to truly understand how to improve upon ideas. This is why we are left with "pissing matches" based on a paltry set of data or information.
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2017, 10:19:13 AM »
Damn that's a great shot

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2017, 10:22:50 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2017, 10:42:13 AM »
'The UK' once a great nation, now a second-tier nation on a steady decline.

werewolf operative

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2017, 10:46:03 AM »
I guess it makes people feel accomplished when they think their country is better than another persons country, despite having little to no influence on their countries success.

Like your opinion has any relevance...You're a unemployed, overweight, slant eyed chink living with his parents. Fuck off.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2017, 10:50:57 AM »
'The UK' once a great nation, now a second-tier nation on a steady decline.

Absolutely. It's indescribably sad.

Talk about a tragedy. Its fall will be studied for the rest of time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2017, 11:02:29 AM »
Like your opinion has any relevance...You're a unemployed, overweight, slant eyed chink living with his parents. Fuck off.

X

werewolf operative

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2017, 11:18:03 AM »

No concept of libery?  Pray tell how you upheld the liberties of the NATIVE americans your people butchered?

Or care to elaborate on the delivering of democray around the world that has murdered so many innocents?

Natives are subhuman, same as abo's in Australia.

We will not apologize.

werewolf operative

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2017, 12:07:01 PM »
So much racism in America...recent racist hoaxes.

http://kron4.com/2017/10/27/man-draws-racist-images-on-floor-at-san-francisco-embarcadero-station/

Almost always backward swastikas.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article183086416.html

Instead of conducting an investigation and handling it internally the lt. gen. turned it into a media circus...

The speech, delivered by Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria, attracted nationwide attention and was viewed more than 1 million times on YouTube.

In his remarks, Silveria forced all 4,000 cadets to stand at attention shortly after the slurs were reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/08/air-force-academy-discovers-racial-slurs-were-hoax-months-after-superintendent-lauded-for-tough-speech.html

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2017, 12:44:40 PM »
Theres some load of shit on the tv in the UK called "The Pride Of Britain Award." And guess what? They gave it to a Muslim!! What a surprise!

There are multiple category winners.

I went through the winners, i cant see any muslim.What category was he/she in?

werewolf operative

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2017, 01:36:41 PM »
Yeah lets look to the USA for guidance...

A country founded on immigration and genocide praching democracy and freedom!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2017, 01:58:35 PM »
Mini size civil war is easily predictable in Belgium,France,Scandinavia,Germany & U.K.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2017, 02:10:50 PM »
A bunch of know nothings pontificating about countries they've probably never even visited, let alone lived in.

Every country of any stature was built on bloodshed, so who cares about native American savages?

The US is the greatest country on earth...if you have money. The US has never been able to do foreign policy, too insular and in general they lack the diplomatic gene.

The UK is not heading towards civil war at all, they will wake up long before that (they're waking up now in fact) when things get really bad in either Sweden, Germany or France. Brexit proved what enough British people think.

Any peasant from a lesser European country who trie to talk down the USA / UK is either trolling or mentally challenged.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2017, 02:17:50 PM »
A bunch of know nothings pontificating about countries they've probably never even visited, let alone lived in.

Every country of any stature was built on bloodshed, so who cares about native American savages?

The US is the greatest country on earth...if you have money. The US has never been able to do foreign policy, too insular and in general they lack the diplomatic gene.

The UK is not heading towards civil war at all, they will wake up long before that (they're waking up now in fact) when things get really bad in either Sweden, Germany or France. Brexit proved what enough British people think.

Any peasant from a lesser European country who trie to talk down the USA / UK is either trolling or mentally challenged.

Honestbob, do you see the USA heading in the same direction of other countries?  I mean, not in the immediate moment, but in the distant future?
X

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2017, 02:24:37 PM »
Honestbob, do you see the USA heading in the same direction of other countries?  I mean, not in the immediate moment, but in the distant future?

If Europe is heading for civil war then the US is heading for a Purge scenario. I work all over the world and the US is easily the most divided country that I know.

The big worry that every American should have isn't DJT, it's how far the pendulum swings after him for 46 and then 47.

Obama begat Trump, what will Trump beget?

The west is probably going through a puritanical, virtue signalling era, the fun will come when that ends and right wing hedonism makes a resurgence.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2017, 03:26:26 PM »
Muslim Migrants harass commuters in Hong Kong

Assaulting German Women in Pool (Robert Burneika was not there to protect them)

Q

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2017, 03:33:06 PM »
If Europe is heading for civil war then the US is heading for a Purge scenario. I work all over the world and the US is easily the most divided country that I know.

The big worry that every American should have isn't DJT, it's how far the pendulum swings after him for 46 and then 47.

Obama begat Trump, what will Trump beget?

The west is probably going through a puritanical, virtue signalling era, the fun will come when that ends and right wing hedonism makes a resurgence.

Tom Cotton, Nikki Haley, Ben Shapiro, Mark Cuban or Steve Bannon would probably make my top 5 most likely to take the mantel in 2024.