Author Topic: False claim: Charlie Sheen raped Corey Haim  (Read 45804 times)

nycwit

• Getbig II
Re: False claim: Charlie Sheen raped Corey Haim
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2017, 12:52:58 PM »
Been there. Done that. Still doing it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2017, 12:54:46 PM »

this is her recently, just found it

Interesting her IMBD she has done a couple guest spots since the early nineties but has seem to have left that side of the business, and she was in films with Haim Feldman and Sheen(2 movies, Lucas and Three for the road)

Dear Satan. She is marvellous. Thank you.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2017, 12:55:20 PM »
Hahahaha that is fucking great

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2017, 01:00:12 PM »
Charlie loves girls, guys, trannies, u name it. He just loves sex. Me too:)

You a sick and twisted tranny fucker too?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2017, 01:02:17 PM »
Thing here is they are just going to do like they did after the Jimmy Savile thing exploded in the UK, out a couple of expendables and/or those on a shit list, and then claim to have cleaned it up.

The Weinstein stuff was a cover originally for the pedo shit that was about to break, then it went full retard so they need to serve someone else who has alot of baggage up on the platter whom they have been covering for years, and Charlie looks like he won the Gary Glitter cover up the Savile shitstorm contestant

they will serve up a few more then tell everyone everything is good.

Wake up people, they did this with Baseball and the drug thing put out a few sacrificial lambs and then proclaimed their sport is clean. same with certain olympic sports, same with Lance Armstrong.

What they will really want right now is someone connected to trump from Hollywood to get outed, they will jump all over that 100 times more than any of the shit we are seeing now, watch for it

Still surprised the kirk Douglas/ Nathalie wood thing still has not been outed
"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2017, 01:03:09 PM »
Charlie Sheen is being accused of sodomizing a then 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the movie 'Lucas.'

According to the National Enquirer, a now deceased Haim had told others about how he was allegedly raped as a minor by Sheen, who was 19 at the time, while filming the 1986 movie.

Former actor Dominick Brascia claims Haim disclosed to him what happened between him and Sheen. Brascia went on the record about what he says Haim told him before he died in 2010 at 38-years-old.

'Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed 'Lucas,' Brascia told the Enquirer. 'He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.'

The magazine also says that Lost Boys actor's closest friend, Corey Feldman, alluded to the alleged incident in his book 'Coreyography: A Memoir.'

'At some point during the filming [of 'Lucas,' Haim] explained an adult male convinced him it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was ''what all guys do,'' Feldman wrote.

'So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers during a lunch break for the cast and crew,' continued Feldman,' and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized.' Feldman never named Sheen as the man in the incident.

In 2011, according to the Enquirer, when Feldman was asked about Sheen he said: 'I'm not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen…especially the way he's affected other people that I know.' Tellingly, Feldman also said Haim 'fought for his entire life to recover from those early experiences and to get his life together.'

And, just last week, on the Today Show, Feldman said a report coming from the National Enquirer about pedophiles in Hollywood was to be expected. 

'They cover it up. They protect it. I know of a friend of mine that actually went and spoke to a reporter and gave all the information and they were -- the day before I launched my campaign, they were supposed to put out a story in the [National] Enquirer.' 

'I believe there's a lot of darkness in Hollywood right now, and I believe it's been there for quite some time,' said Feldman. 'It's going to continue unraveling. This is just the beginning, it's just the tip of the iceberg.'

Other sources came forward to support the claims made by Brascia about Haim's interaction on set with Sheen- who is now living life with HIV.

Another insider alleges that 'Corey was so confused by the sexual encounter he believed, like so many victims, he was 'in love' with his abuser,' adding that the actor bullied the young teen actor into a vulnerable position for sex. 

Brascia added that Haim told him he later had consensual sex with the 'Wall Street' star while in his mid-to-late 20s. 'Haim told me he had sex with Sheen again,' Brascia said, adding 'He claimed he didn't like it and was finally over Sheen. He said Charlie was a loser.'

According to the report, the Enquirer says they spoke with dozens of sources who say Haim told them about his alleged abuse at Sheen's hands before he died of pneumonia in 2010.

Additionally, a confidant close to Sheen claims that the 'Platoon' actor had said he had a liaison with Haim, but said it was consensual. 

Other allegations in the report emerged about Sheen's behavior with at least one other minor on the set of 'Lucas,' in which the report says a total of eight set witnesses spoke out as part of the investigation.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5062721/Charlie-Sheen-sodomized-Corey-Haim-13-set-Lucas.html

Not so winning if true.  :-X :-\

;D

A

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2017, 01:03:25 PM »
Tell three of them.

Charlie loves to parTy. He loves group sex. He would invite 10+ people over. We would parTy. And go wild.
It was fun.

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2017, 01:03:47 PM »
Thing here is they are just going to do like they did after the Jimmy Savile thing exploded in the UK, out a couple of expendables and/or those on a shit list, and then claim to have cleaned it up.

The Weinstein stuff was a cover originally for the pedo shit that was about to break, then it went full retard so they need to serve someone else who has alot of baggage up on the platter whom they have been covering for years, and Charlie looks like he won the Gary Glitter cover up the Savile shitstorm contestant

they will serve up a few more then tell everyone everything is good.

Wake up people, they did this with Baseball and the drug thing put out a few sacrificial lambs and then proclaimed their sport is clean. same with certain olympic sports, same with Lance Armstrong.

What they will really want right now is someone connected to trump from Hollywood to get outed, they will jump all over that 100 times more than any of the shit we are seeing now, watch for it

I think Robert Wagner offed Natalie Wood so he could shack up with Stephanie Powers...

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2017, 01:06:16 PM »
You a sick and twisted tranny fucker too?

Tranny fucker? Yes
Female fucker....yes
Male fucker....yes
Alien fucker....not yet

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2017, 01:12:32 PM »
Tell three of them.

Ive been with so many guys in Hollywood u thought was straight. Guess what....they're not.
They are so many guys....cheating on their wives with other guys.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2017, 01:19:34 PM »
I think Robert Wagner offed Natalie Wood so he could shack up with Stephanie Powers...

That would not surprised me because apparently she was terrified of the water

The incident I refer is a long time rumour, well this..

http://gawker.com/5893793/did-robert-downey-jr-really-just-accuse-kirk-douglas-of-a-brutal-rape

"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2017, 01:22:49 PM »

Please elaborate on the Kirk Douglas Nathalie Woods-thing?
Q

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2017, 01:23:51 PM »
Yes, from what I write, one could think I think Sheen's "the only one".

C'mon. It's obvious I know these occurrences and happenings are extremely common. Hence why I write, Hollywood is circling the drain.

Imagine the kind of shit those (gay) Hollywood execs have been pulling off for decades. Actors have very little power compared to those people. Higher up hierarchy is where you'll find the biggest scumbags.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2017, 01:24:06 PM »
Ive been with so many guys in Hollywood u thought was straight. Guess what....they're not.
They are so many guys....cheating on their wives with other guys.

Name three actors/celebs people thought were straight you shagged with.

Ryan Seacrest
Ricky Martin

and?
Q

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2017, 01:26:28 PM »
 It's time for the IFBB pros to come out .  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2017, 01:28:21 PM »
And some of us thought bodybuilding was "The Ghey"...
Wow, fuck Hollywood, fuck fake news, fuck shit-skin muzzy terrorists, fuck fake BLM (not blacks, just the BLM group), fuck libtards, fuck pubtards.

Really fucked up and pussy world...

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2017, 01:30:44 PM »
Name three actors/celebs people thought were straight you shagged with.

Ryan Seacrest
Ricky Martin

and?

Jcvd

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2017, 01:31:56 PM »
It's time for the IFBB pros to come out .  ;D

Jim Manion sodomized Phil Heath?  :o

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2017, 01:37:21 PM »
Corey Feldman is asking for 10 million for his documentary. I bet u, i have just as much stories to tell as he does.

He'll be lucky to get 5 dollars.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2017, 01:38:34 PM »
Tranny fucker? Yes
Female fucker....yes
Male fucker....yes
Alien fucker....not yet

why be such a horn ball you fuck everything?you got aids yet?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2017, 01:40:06 PM »
Jcvd

What about

Woody Allen
Danny DeVito
John C Reilly

You shag them too?
Q

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2017, 01:45:30 PM »
he's not bi-polar, he's bi-winning everything

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2017, 01:51:05 PM »
Bunch of noodle grabbers.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2017, 01:53:50 PM »
Hollywood is full of frauds and phonies.  Maybe that's why they're called "actors."

Just don't look up to them as role models, and definitely don't listen when they try to tell you how to vote.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2017, 02:01:37 PM »