Author Topic: False claim: Charlie Sheen raped Corey Haim  (Read 45800 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: False claim: Charlie Sheen raped Corey Haim
« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2017, 02:16:50 PM »
at 13 I was able to produce semen

Big time. I was hurling copious loads into Kleenex tissues.

And, yes, a 13-year-old female is a young woman. Biologically speaking, a male and female of this age, with few exceptions, can make a baby.

This FACT might chafe your societal-conditioned moral sensibilities, but it’s truth. Only 100 years ago, the average age of mortality was under 45-ish.

Before a wise guy pipes up with virtue-signaling “pedo!” outrage, no, I am not suggesting, in our current societies, it’s OK to be intimate with and reproduce with an individual of this age. Indeed it is not. Nor is it legal.

But nature and biology cannot he wrong in its sensible determinations of what’s what.

I have three older sisters and I can say that each was well developed at 13. Young as they were. Emotionally immature, though? Of course not.

(In ancient societies, males of 13 were expected to engage in their communities as men.)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2017, 02:19:46 PM »

And, yes, a 13-year-old female is a young woman. Biologically speaking, a male and female of this age, with few exceptions, can make a baby.

This FACT might chafe your societal-conditioned moral sensibilities, but it’s truth. Only 100 years ago, the average age of mortality was under 45-ish.

Before a wise guy pipes up with virtue-signaling “pedo!” outrage, no, I am not suggesting, in our current societies, it’s OK to be intimate with and reproduce with an individual of this age. Indeed it is not. Nor is it legal.

But nature and biology cannot he wrong in its sensible determinations of what’s what.

I have three older sisters and I can say that each was well developed at 13. Young as they were. Emotionally immature, though? Of course.

(In ancient societies, males of 13 were expected to engage in their communities as men.)

bad news was in these some called ancient warrior societies they were also expected to give up their assholes to older men as some fucking twisted rite of passage
"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2017, 02:27:31 PM »
bad news was in these some called ancient warrior societies they were also expected to give up their assholes to older men as some fucking twisted rite of passage

This is neither here nor there.

I can’t speak to another guy’s desire to insert his penis into anothers’ anus. Age be damned. It’s profoundly unappealing.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2017, 02:33:08 PM »
To you

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2017, 02:35:25 PM »
To you

Shut up, you horrifying f aggot.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #155 on: November 13, 2017, 02:59:12 PM »
Everyone dumps on Charlie but no one wondered what Corey did to attract Him or asks what was Corey wearing to bring this on.

J

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2017, 11:40:22 PM »
There's nothing "virtue signalling" about saying people who have sex with 13 year olds are scum.

What you describe as biologically normal is actually a condition known as Hebephilia, and of all the age related sexual disorders is the one most close to pedophilia.

It is medially considered to be a sexual disorder.

Also, some clinical analysis extends the PEDOPHILIC range into the early teens such as 13 or 14.

Cause[edit]
Researchers from the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto, conducted a series of studies on neurological and psychological correlates of hebephilia, including brain structure,[19][20] handedness,[21][22] intelligence quotient,[22] lesser educational attainment or greater probability of repeating a year in primary education,[23][24] height,[25][26] and other markers of atypical physical development.[27]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

I grant that as per wikipedia
While individuals with a sexual preference for adults may have some sexual interest in pubescent-aged individuals
there is a lot of difference between noticing a developing attractiveness and a full blown desire.  For instance a 13 year old may be developing a butt or breasts, or a pretty (but still very young) face, but that does not equate to wanting to fuck them for a mentally mature male.

I have three older sisters and I can say that each was well developed at 13. Young as they were. Emotionally immature, though? Of course not.

Simple Simon

« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2017, 12:05:43 AM »
To you

logs onto his "gay account" to make one homo post and then logs back onto his real account to act like a man again....

seems legit....

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 14, 2017, 02:47:41 PM »
There's nothing "virtue signalling" about saying people who have sex with 13 year olds are scum.

What you describe as biologically normal is actually a condition known as Hebephilia, and of all the age related sexual disorders is the one most close to pedophilia.

It is medially considered to be a sexual disorder.

Also, some clinical analysis extends the PEDOPHILIC range into the early teens such as 13 or 14.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

I grant that as per wikipedia  there is a lot of difference between noticing a developing attractiveness and a full blown desire.  For instance a 13 year old may be developing a butt or breasts, or a pretty (but still very young) face, but that does not equate to wanting to fuck them for a mentally mature male.

No argument from me. You’ve mistook what I wrote.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #159 on: November 14, 2017, 03:06:14 PM »
Cory Haim's abuser: actor Dominick Brascia (According to Haim's own mother)

http://popculture.com/celebrity/2017/11/12/corey-haim-mother-assault/

Shouldn't the thread title be changed?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #160 on: November 14, 2017, 03:20:09 PM »
 ::)

In the "Almanach Of Cinemato-graphic Milestones", p.1221, paragraph 7, we can clearly read..

"Legend has it, that Karlie S.[1] unleashed the friendly anaconda so hard on Korey H. the Second[1] that the Pentagon immediately felt shockwaves penetrating their, state sponsored, 700 megaton basement. It was like Building 7 literally sank into the Grand Canyon and thunder echoed mercilessly from Seattle to New Hampshire."

[1] names changed due to request of Charlie "Cruise Missile" Sheen and Corey "Tunnel" Haim

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2017, 12:49:50 PM »
so how many times have you been banned off MD SB?
Too many times but I always come back. They miss me too much over there

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2017, 10:03:28 AM »
::)

In the "Almanach Of Cinemato-graphic Milestones", p.1221, paragraph 7, we can clearly read..

"Legend has it, that Karlie S.[1] unleashed the friendly anaconda so hard on Korey H. the Second[1] that the Pentagon immediately felt shockwaves penetrating their, state sponsored, 700 megaton basement. It was like Building 7 literally sank into the Grand Canyon and thunder echoed mercilessly from Seattle to New Hampshire."

[1] names changed due to request of Charlie "Cruise Missile" Sheen and Corey "Tunnel" Haim

T

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2017, 11:21:56 AM »
Cory Haim's abuser: actor Dominick Brascia (According to Haim's own mother)

http://popculture.com/celebrity/2017/11/12/corey-haim-mother-assault/

Shouldn't the thread title be changed?

Why? Title contains a quote, not a fact.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2017, 06:05:36 PM »
It is amazing as to which of these types of stories gain traction and which don't.

Charlie seems to have skated.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2017, 11:03:41 AM »
It is amazing as to which of these types of stories gain traction and which don't.

Charlie seems to have skated.
Because it isn't true. Feldman was just trying to raise money for a tell all movie. Haim's mother says she knows the real person that rape her son, but isn't releasing the name.
A