Author Topic: Rich Piana - Autopsy Report and how did he die?  (Read 41040 times)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Re: Rich Piana (Cocaine, Narc, PMMA addict) - Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2017, 04:27:31 AM »
Notice the studious absence of any mention of his Cell-tech use...I call cover up.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
Re: Piana in mainstream paper today
« Reply #202 on: November 14, 2017, 12:42:22 PM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/rich-piana-reportedly-snort-pre-workout-cocaine-article-1.3631926

I want to read it but like most mainstream newspapers THE SITE IS RIDDLED WITH MORE ADVERTISEMENTS THAN YOUR MOTHERS BATHROOM WALL.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #203 on: November 14, 2017, 12:42:43 PM »
Hahaha

5g of creatin to the brain

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #204 on: November 14, 2017, 12:44:11 PM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #205 on: November 14, 2017, 12:44:20 PM »
all this time ive been using pre workouts wrong

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2017, 01:23:53 PM »
I keep hearing more and more about today's rec. drug epidemic, well things like this prove that people aren't using rec. drugs because anybody who has knows that this is bullshit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #207 on: November 14, 2017, 01:39:10 PM »
i told you already on gh15 site months ago,, it was cocaine,, you die from narcotics end of case

i explain it was stroke due to cocaine use,,

he passed on from narcotics,, wether stoke or heart attack.. he passed on due to narcotics usge

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: November 14, 2017, 01:52:58 PM »
i told you already on gh15 site months ago,, it was cocaine,, you die from narcotics end of case

he passed on from narcotics,, wether stoke or heart attack.. he passed on due to narcotics usge

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

If you read the autopsy in its entirety, you'll see he wasn't as unhealthy as you'd think.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2017, 04:54:39 PM »
lol i never said he was so so so unhealthy,, he wasn't like the 300lb obese Americanos in Walmart no,,

what he was though is party style recreational drugs,, he was doing narcotics.. and if anyone read me and every one have since I'm followed by straight out millions i would bet by today I'm followed by good 10 million at the least,, if they read me they see i always was against narcotics,,

drugs have no place in sports,,

Richard piano passed on from snorting cocaine,, from already taxing his body with most likely pain kiler and pmma and pmma he used insanely,,

his passing has nothing to do with tesotsterona..

it had to do with snorting cocaine or whatever narcotics he was doing..

credit card and white powdr.. thats all one need to hear to know whats up,,

athletes and drugs do not mix

if athletes do drugs they end up passing on,,

proven many many times,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: November 14, 2017, 04:56:19 PM »

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Are you honestly saying that his steroid usage of almost 30 years had nothing to do with his advanced heart disease, enlarged heart, fatty liver, damaged kidneys...etc..?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #211 on: November 14, 2017, 05:03:28 PM »
Are you honestly saying that his steroid usage of almost 30 years had nothing to do with his advanced heart disease, enlarged heart, fatty liver, damaged kidneys...etc..?

Staying away from recreational drugs didn't work for Nasser.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: November 14, 2017, 05:04:49 PM »
Or Mattarazzo

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #213 on: November 14, 2017, 05:08:30 PM »

enlarge heart doesnt mean passing on at 40.. you got to understand it,,

he passed on from narcotics,, from sniffffffffffffffffffing cocaine.. with straw and credit card,, back a decade ago i told here the story of the bodybuild who choked on his tongue I'm sure my many fans remember ths and if not some can remind it to others,, he choked on his tonge in his sleep.. from Vicodin..

its always the same.. the ones who use drugs end up passing on and when i say drugs i mean real fuckign drugs not testosterona which is a hormone that make you into a male and held in your ballz proudly in the 20th century,, Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores made everyone into pussy loving neo feminist fascist females.. but generaly speaking the 20th century male was very proud of his testosterona,, and now thankfuly it is back with president Donald j trump which love love love testosterona

back to subject,, yes Richard piano passed on from drugs,, from narcotics!

and then there was abuse of pmma that created a mess out of that body,, ofcourse the life pressure didn't help either but he passed on from drugs,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #214 on: November 14, 2017, 05:14:42 PM »

beautiful man with glases had a pre condition in my opinion,, he also competed for a long time in the ifbb division at the top.. and in the 90s he did what he did i dont want to go into ths,,

look at the athletes who live long life.. with longevity.. they all been on fda gh and even cadavars and aas and all hormones,, the common thing to all of us = NO DRUGS!

when it comes to matarazza he had pre condition,, he himself blamed it on the diet that was saturated with beef none stop in crazy amounts but the reality is that it was more to do with pre condition with him hereditary that putting in him so much red meat didn't help it,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #215 on: November 14, 2017, 06:49:51 PM »

Did you even read the report?

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2017, 11:38:59 PM »
I think Nasser took so much T3 he had to take it permanently, someone said it on the boards years ago that he said it at a seminar. Just as bad as Rec drugs, and lets face it, it had to be something that killed him so early.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2017, 11:43:31 PM »
I think Nasser took so much T3 he had to take it permanently, someone said it on the boards years ago that he said it at a seminar. Just as bad as Rec drugs, and lets face it, it had to be something that killed him so early.
What is odd is how no one knows what was the cause of death of one of most popular bbers of the 90s. Just like with Dallas. Also, even with Piana.

Writers are quick to tell us "gossip", but when it comes to getting down to the bottom of serious issues, they are either all "hush" or half wit speculation.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #218 on: November 15, 2017, 12:16:42 AM »

T3 is just as bad as recs? I don't understand why someone can be so uninformed and yet try to speak with authority. T3 is a hormone naturally produced in your body just like testosterone, and like testosterone, there are millions that take exogenous t3 for decades. Your body doesn't know or care if the hormone is coming from a pill, inject or pituitary gland.

Of course anything can be abused but there is no evidence that Nasser was abusing t3 at the time of his death. He could very well be on t3, as well as trt, due to pass abuse but there was nothing to suggest he was still abusing t3. Why would he? He didn't need it as he was no longer competing. I'm sure he was still abusing AAS just to maintain that size but t3?

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: November 15, 2017, 03:16:52 AM »
T3 is just as bad as recs? I don't understand why someone can be so uninformed and yet try to speak with authority. T3 is a hormone naturally produced in your body just like testosterone, and like testosterone, there are millions that take exogenous t3 for decades. Your body doesn't know or care if the hormone is coming from a pill, inject or pituitary gland.

Of course anything can be abused but there is no evidence that Nasser was abusing t3 at the time of his death. He could very well be on t3, as well as trt, due to pass abuse but there was nothing to suggest he was still abusing t3. Why would he? He didn't need it as he was no longer competing. I'm sure he was still abusing AAS just to maintain that size but t3?

I'm saying at some point he did irreversible damage to himself by abusing it which shortened his life span.

Of course he wouldn't have been using it at the time of his death he would have while dieting for a show.

Abusing anything like that can do permanent damage. Their all drugs you are putting in your system to get you up or bring you down.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: November 15, 2017, 04:52:44 AM »
Did you even read the report?

Which report? The autopsy report or the link to the article posted at the top? I read the autopsy report which listed all the things I said. And all those things are also known to be side effects of AAS abuse so I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #221 on: November 15, 2017, 06:45:20 AM »

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

you told who already? no one reads your fking sht bag site you fking spastic

it is funny how much time you are wasting here though. you don't realise you will never build any following again ANYWHERE

you have zero credibility. you are a confirmed scammer. no one will ever buy anything you are trying to push and no one will donate any money to your bogus begging scams.

as i told you already, do everyone a favour(yourself included) and fk off and get cancer and just curl up and die somewhere. QUIETLY

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
dave palumbo: rich piana got murdered!!
« Reply #222 on: November 15, 2017, 04:59:47 PM »
dave palumbo suspects foul play on his radio show, he thinks rich piana got murdered!

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: dave palumbo: rich piana got murdered!!
« Reply #223 on: November 15, 2017, 05:03:32 PM »
Interesting take...

sell the poison, then claim someone else poisoned 'em... is this what you're getting at?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: dave palumbo: rich piana got murdered!!
« Reply #224 on: November 15, 2017, 05:29:17 PM »
He suggests an inconclusive Coronor's report.

See Dave's video report on the subject at RXnuscle.com