Author Topic: Rich Piana - Autopsy Report and how did he die?  (Read 41055 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: dave palumbo: rich piana got murdered!!
« Reply #225 on: November 15, 2017, 05:48:38 PM »
dave palumbo suspects foul play on his radio show, he thinks rich piana got murdered!

Using Palumbo, Piana and "think" in the same sentence?   Really? 

Incubi

• Getbig II
  • Levrone Approved!
« Reply #226 on: November 15, 2017, 06:21:33 PM »
Dave loves too stir up "BULLSHIT" and controversy for his web show, nothing new.

Dave "knows more" than a Autopsist...Please stop Dave.

Rich Piansa has passed R.I.P.
Nasser El Sonbaty has passed R.I.P.

Move on Dave "DIPSHIT Dumbass" Palumbo" and find something else to talk about
and drop the old ass Nasser shyt as well you and Chris aren't even funny with lame ass voice imitations. Chris is definitely 100% Gay.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #227 on: November 15, 2017, 07:04:25 PM »
Someone told me that only 6% of people die by the age of 50.  So naturally, foul play is very often suspected when someone who is 46 passes away.  However, I think with Rich's extensive drug use, we can put that aside.  Rich was by far not a normal person.  The human body was not designed to sustain what Rich put his through.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: November 15, 2017, 07:09:10 PM »
Probably those ninjas at it again. Fuck.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #229 on: November 15, 2017, 07:39:45 PM »
dave palumbo suspects foul play on his radio show, he thinks rich piana got murdered!

I’m lost on this. Did the cocain force it’s way up his nose?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Piana in mainstream paper today
« Reply #230 on: November 15, 2017, 09:09:12 PM »
^is it before or after your dealing holes on the internet fall apart due to the gh15 site success?

its always he 3 muskiter druggie fan of mine.. the ones who always were.. the gimikonas on gtbig always same 3..

pm me on my site like everyone else does you lieing filt,, suck my peepee some more.. and don't forget.. if you are a scammer you are out! always been this way and for ever shall! be this way

conker lol ::)

hopefuly you break your spine right at the point where you cant move what so ever and remain withness to how much I eat filts like you alive,, I don't wish you to pass on.. I like you seeing just how great I am.. i love demonstrating this to no ones,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 
fallen angel

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: November 15, 2017, 10:38:44 PM »
Why Is Rich Piana Buried In A Unmarked Grave????

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: November 15, 2017, 10:46:13 PM »

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: November 15, 2017, 10:49:43 PM »
-Maybe Prophet Muscle had him wacked 8)
-Maybe Amy Waz had him wacked 8)
-Maybe MackTruck had him wacked 8)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: November 15, 2017, 10:51:19 PM »
i told you already on gh15 site months ago,, it was cocaine,, you die from narcotics end of case

i explain it was stroke due to cocaine use,,

he passed on from narcotics,, wether stoke or heart attack.. he passed on due to narcotics usge

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
How is Keith Richards still alive?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #235 on: November 15, 2017, 11:05:17 PM »
Why Is Rich Piana Buried In A Unmarked Grave????

Unmarked graves generally are indicative of no money...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #236 on: November 15, 2017, 11:09:17 PM »
^does he hve half his body made of pmma?

he also have the money to take care of himself.. piano didnt hve a dime to his name.. not a damn dime,, the company wasnt his,, he was the freak factor,, and even that company is notihng if you think about it..

keith Richards is a god.. he is musicians from times where music was legit music and you needed to know hwo to play or you would be thrown in a maradona kick out of the stage you woud never get a record deal if you were not superb! and forget about any success if you didnt know to play and sing not only sing.. you think mick jagger can only sing? he is musician you give him an instrument he wil make music out of it,, same for any one from rod stuart to sting to paul mcarthney to stevie wonder to anyone who is legit musician,,

back to the subject.. Richards has the money to hve someone monitoring him any given second if he choose to but this is not the issue.. he just didnt put in him this disgusting pmma.. years upon years of this foreign object in the body.. fake muscle all the way and on top of it narcotics

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #237 on: November 15, 2017, 11:10:33 PM »
I’m lost on this. Did the cocain force it’s way up his nose?

lol,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #238 on: November 15, 2017, 11:16:00 PM »
Dave loves too stir up "BULLSHIT" and controversy for his web show, nothing new.

and drop the old ass Nasser shyt as well you and Chris aren't even funny with lame ass voice imitations. Chris is definitely 100% Gay.

Are you bald?

J

Simple Simon

« Reply #239 on: November 16, 2017, 12:40:27 AM »
^does he hve half his body made of pmma?

he also have the money to take care of himself.. piano didnt hve a dime to his name.. not a damn dime,, the company wasnt his,, he was the freak factor,, and even that company is notihng if you think about it..

keith Richards is a god.. he is musicians from times where music was legit music and you needed to know hwo to play or you would be thrown in a maradona kick out of the stage you woud never get a record deal if you were not superb! and forget about any success if you didnt know to play and sing not only sing.. you think mick jagger can only sing? he is musician you give him an instrument he wil make music out of it,, same for any one from rod stuart to sting to paul mcarthney to stevie wonder to anyone who is legit musician,,

back to the subject.. Richards has the money to hve someone monitoring him any given second if he choose to but this is not the issue.. he just didnt put in him this disgusting pmma.. years upon years of this foreign object in the body.. fake muscle all the way and on top of it narcotics

gh15 approved

look shithead, you have demonstrated many times on here you can write coherently and spell correctly when you forget yourself, why do you keep typing shit like this that is ineligible, its got to be harder to deliberately type things wrong than simply spell it correctly.

You are a fucking moron.

Simple Simon

« Reply #240 on: November 16, 2017, 12:44:20 AM »

funny way to spell Coroner.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: November 16, 2017, 02:54:59 AM »
Someone told me that only 6% of people die by the age of 50.  So naturally, foul play is very often suspected when someone who is 46 passes away.  However, I think with Rich's extensive drug use, we can put that aside.  Rich was by far not a normal person.  The human body was not designed to sustain what Rich put his through.

5%

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: November 16, 2017, 05:52:19 AM »

Piana knew his abuse was taking its toll months before his passing ...doctors told him to change his "lifestyle"  his Kidneys were extremely weak among other things ..... remember the "I'm only eating rice from now on " video he made    ?

Well he was on denial and kept the abuse going until his organs (heart ) could'nt take it anymore .

WoooSHHHHHHHHH

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #243 on: November 16, 2017, 06:37:11 AM »
look shithead, you have demonstrated many times on here you can write coherently and spell correctly when you forget yourself, why do you keep typing shit like this that is ineligible, its got to be harder to deliberately type things wrong than simply spell it correctly.

You are a fucking moron.

hows jack doing,, yo u befriended him?

enlish is not my first language,, i speak 4 different languages perfectly well,, im smarter than most fellas you will ever come around,,

i am god in your world and i mean every word i say,, not kinda mean it but completely mean it,,

i type as i wish,,
i come as i wish,,
im floded,, i just do as i see fit at the moment of my choice

there is no pretending.. wht you get is what i type first try usualy unles im bored and want to fixed a word due to my ocd,,

you are welcome,, now go play with jack..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: November 16, 2017, 10:08:25 AM »
...I think his posts are an easy read, actually. ^ ^

bh approved.

- Block!
?

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: November 16, 2017, 12:50:32 PM »

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Rich Piana - Autopsy Report and how did he die?
« Reply #246 on: November 18, 2017, 10:46:36 AM »
you have to let the ground settle before you put the headstone on

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: November 18, 2017, 11:41:51 AM »
Not a psychologist but seems the body dysmorphia hid some major insecurities

While projecting the image of ultimate alpha male

There are multiple people who manipulated and took advantage of him

Seems the people who knew him closest saw an insecure, emotionally needy and vulnerable person who could easily be taken advantage of.

When I think of manipulating or stealing money from Rich..I'd be scared shitless at what he'd do but again..the people close knew he wouldn't do shit and could be walked over like a buff Teddy Bear.

Poor guy.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #248 on: November 18, 2017, 12:07:05 PM »
Isn't that Yorkville Fitness guy the one that stated his "grandmother was buried at Forest Lawn like 16 years ago" and he hasn't been there BUT he's going to see a man that he never knew to "pay his repects?"

Not very positive.

His Grandmother is probably rolling and cursing in her grave. I feel very sorry for her that she had such a brat, disrespectful, non-positive spawn in her family.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: November 18, 2017, 04:29:28 PM »
  Rich Piana died because his health was in the bottom 5%.