Author Topic: Rich Piana - Autopsy Report and how did he die?  (Read 40563 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Rich Piana - Autopsy Report - Discussion
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2017, 11:29:01 PM »
I think even a heart workup like ecg, ekg, echo etc and awareness of those enlarged ventricals. Ventricular tach from a substance like cocaine is not uncommon. Being out of breath can also be weight related but who knows. It's really hard to complete the puzzle with a large piece missing. My years in cardiac surgery and speaking to a couple docs just leads me to the aforementioned belief that something set his heart into v tech and dropped him.

You agree the reddit post earlier looks correct?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2017, 11:35:14 PM »
I think even a heart workup like ecg, ekg, echo etc and awareness of those enlarged ventricals. Ventricular tach from a substance like cocaine is not uncommon. Being out of breath can also be weight related but who knows. It's really hard to complete the puzzle with a large piece missing. My years in cardiac surgery and speaking to a couple docs just leads me to the aforementioned belief that something set his heart into v tech and dropped him.

Quite possible but the only thing that makes me wonder is the way his girlfriend said he was complaining of being short of breath. Of course we will never know. Until the autopsy I would have bet money he had a plain ole heart attack.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2017, 11:35:57 PM »
You agree the reddit post earlier looks correct?

Just read that over again fully agree. Great detailed overview.

Quite possible but the only thing that makes me wonder is the way his girlfriend said he was complaining of being short of breath. Of course we will never know. Until the autopsy I would have bet money he had a plain ole heart attack.

I thought the same especially with how he ate and blood thickening from gear use spanning close to 30 years.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #128 on: November 09, 2017, 11:37:30 PM »
Breakdown by former competitive bodybuilder, biopathology specialized physician - and medical associate of Anabolics 11th edition (2017) George Touliatos  - Keep chasing that miracle "6 week physique",  Kids 🙄

😕

"Enlarged heart= cardiomegaly. IGF1 induced.
Atherosclerosis is the result of chronic AAS abuse and CNS stimulants, due to high BP.
Ascitis is linked with liver disease.
FLD is among the side effects  of tamoxifen. But is also a sign of insulin resistance (GH induced), poor diet rich in trans fat and refined sugars.
Fluid in lungs could be a sign of pulmonary edema, linked with cocaine use. Its also the result of LHF and chronic cardiomegaly.
Thyroid disease could be GH induced.
Necrotic brain tissue associated with hemoragic/ischemic stroke.
Brain edema was caused perhaps when he fall to the sink.
Renal function and CRF are induced by trenbolone and CNS stimulants. Glomeruli and renal tubules are highly affected.
Fat embolism is the result of abrupt oily injections. They make you cough soon after."

I've seen Toulitaos on Facebook and that guy is an idiot. Amazing that he's a doc, even I with no medical training can see that his knowledge base pathetic, even when it comes to steroids. A fucking retard.

Walter, do you know of this guy? What do you think?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Rich Piana Autopsy Report
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2017, 11:37:59 PM »
This is the stupidest comment in this thread. You're actually saying these two steroids are "healthy"? So are you better off doing these steroids or not doing them?

King Zane said sometjinb to the effect that gear can cause suprahealth

He said it not me

P.s. Deca and Primo have immune system boosting properties

For you to evo answer is the same

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2017, 11:43:00 PM »
I've seen Toulitaos on Facebook and that guy is an idiot. Amazing that he's a doc, even I with no medical training can see that his knowledge base pathetic, even when it comes to steroids.

Walter, do you know of this guy? What do you think?

Yes! I'm friends Thomas O'Connor and he posted this BS under his video. His video totally dismantled everything that idiot posted.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2017, 11:56:36 PM »

Yes! I'm friends Thomas O'Connor and he posted this BS under his video. His video totally dismantled everything that idiot posted.

WASP's>>>>>>>>>>>>>irish

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2017, 11:57:16 PM »
King Zane said sometjinb to the effect that gear can cause suprahealth

He said it not me

P.s. Deca and Primo have immune system boosting properties

For you to evo answer is the same

"Immune boosting" in itself means nothing.

I bet Zane knows jack shit about steroids, or knew whenever he said that.

I'll give you the same example as earlier. Say you take Primo by itself. You'll have no estrogen in your body, and no test either. Do you think that is healthy?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2017, 12:06:16 AM »

I'll give you the same example as earlier. Say you take Primo by itself. You'll have no estrogen in your body, and no test either. Do you think that is healthy?

Nope its not

But you will have some estro with deca yes?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #134 on: November 10, 2017, 12:06:45 AM »

Your wasting your time - He doesn't know
Just says things Parrot Fashion or pm's gh15 for an answer

I don't think he's to bright (a 40w bulb not a 120w bulb)
Suffers from touettes & is Anorexic.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2017, 12:11:36 AM »

Your wasting your time - He doesn't know
Just says things Parrot Fashion or pm's gh15 for an answer

I don't think he's to bright (a 40w bulb not a 120w bulb)
Suffers from touettes & is Anorexic.

😆

I am my own man and i march to the beat of mine own drum 😜

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2017, 12:34:41 AM »
Whatever it takes.

5%

Oh man... :-X

When Rich got married, someone said "Rich is in his last ten years.   Don't be so hard on him."

Truer words had never been spoken.  :-X

:-X :-X :-X

And the fact that it was actually within two years is even worse.  While I was confident that he would die young, and possibly not even make 55, I was somewhat surprised that he only made 46.  Rich talked to literally anyone who came up to him.  He was living life on his own terms, and was at the helm of a massive supplement company.  He lived an unorthodox life, but a happy one.  I was not happy to hear about his coma and subsequent passing.  :(

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2017, 04:43:09 AM »
No movement for 18 days, he was shrinking by the day.

Also, no "feeder" workouts.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #138 on: November 10, 2017, 05:39:15 AM »
😆

I am my own man and i march to the beat of mine own drum 😜

Yeah its just way off,,,,

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would listen to the people on here that actually know what they are talking about.  If 10 people told you one thing and 1 person says the opposite, you would follow the 1 dj...just your mentality, not your fault, you lack the cranial capacity to deduce and alter this.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #139 on: November 10, 2017, 05:41:36 AM »
just look into one video of his,, the bodybuild was gone long long time ago.. he lived a life time not being a bodybuild yet putting in himself some serious shit as if he was bodybuild.. i believe he stopped bodybuild in 2007 or so.. a decade of poison of all kinds into the body with out being a bodybuild.. only pmma held him on the size.. this wasn't realy muscle i keep saying ths over and over,, you cant surive long this way especialy not with his havock kind of life,,

add to it the Icelandic whore and you pass on relatively young,,

gh15 approved

There was no way out for him. Imagine how fast his 5% followers would have bailed on him if he decided to go healthy and age gracefully. His bottom line would shrink faster than Tom Prince. 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2017, 05:44:28 AM »
There was no way out for him. Imagine how fast his 5% followers would have bailed on him if he decided to go healthy and age gracefully. His bottom line would shrink faster than Tom Prince.  

Which makes me wonder... what are all those tatted 5%'ers doing right now?  Are they still working for the company?  Are they homeless?  What happened to Rich's company after he died?.. was it liquidated?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2017, 05:45:46 AM »
Which makes me wonder... what are all those tatted 5%'ers doing right now?  Are they still working for the company?  Are they homeless?  What happened to Rich's company after he died?

I wondered this too...I mean how will the BBing community survive without crystalised egg whites and all day you may drink.

Was he involved with any backers or was he flying solo?

Family?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2017, 07:40:07 AM »
Oh man... :-X

When Rich got married, someone said "Rich is in his last ten years.   Don't be so hard on him."

Truer words had never been spoken.  :-X

:-X :-X :-X

And the fact that it was actually within two years is even worse.  While I was confident that he would die young, and possibly not even make 55, I was somewhat surprised that he only made 46.  Rich talked to literally anyone who came up to him.  He was living life on his own terms, and was at the helm of a massive supplement company.  He lived an unorthodox life, but a happy one.  I was not happy to hear about his coma and subsequent passing.  :(
Dude was not happy. You could see it. He couldn't move properly, and the people around him were leeches. He gave the impression that he was happy. As its been said, bodybuilding is an illusion, and that is what he provided. The illusion of happiness,  the illusion of having it all.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2017, 07:50:06 AM »
Yeah its just way off,,,,

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would listen to the people on here that actually know what they are talking about.  If 10 people told you one thing and 1 person says the opposite, you would follow the 1 dj...just your mentality, not your fault, you lack the cranial capacity to deduce and alter this.

Nah, i just ask for opinioms not advice big diff actually

I test each thing myself and if it works for me, like deca, i use it 😎

Simple Simon

« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2017, 09:06:48 AM »
Nah, i just ask for opinioms not advice big diff actually

I test each thing myself and if it works for me, like deca, i use it 😎

if it worked for you 200mgs a week would do it, not 2 fucking grams

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2017, 09:42:29 AM »

Dude was not happy. You could see it. He couldn't move properly, and the people around him were leeches. He gave the impression that he was happy. As its been said, bodybuilding is an illusion, and that is what he provided. The illusion of happiness,  the illusion of having it all.

QFT

i can even recall his Ex Amy coming on saying his their home at the time had a great backyard pool and that is where he shot all his videos , the rest of the house was shit that's why he never filmed inside it.  

non of his cars had original paint jobs because they were all salvaged titled with check engine lights on.

Smoke and Mirrors

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: November 10, 2017, 09:46:36 AM »
QFT

i can even recall his Ex Amy coming on saying his their home at the time had a great backyard pool and that is where he shot all his videos , the rest of the house was shit that's why he never filmed inside it.  

non of his cars had original paint jobs because they were all salvaged titled with check engine lights on.

Smoke and Mirrors

She lived near me a few years back and she is a druggy who can barely function

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2017, 09:48:44 AM »
She lived near me a few years back and she is a druggy who can barely function

any pussy shots?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2017, 09:49:05 AM »
Dude was not happy. You could see it. He couldn't move properly, and the people around him were leeches. He gave the impression that he was happy. As its been said, bodybuilding is an illusion, and that is what he provided. The illusion of happiness,  the illusion of having it all.

Thank you.

It was about time someone pointed this out.

All those people saying "he lived life in his own term", sorry, I just don't buy it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2017, 10:10:58 AM »
if it worked for you 200mgs a week would do it, not 2 fucking grams

400-600 worked for me before but i just wanted to try 2 gs thanks mainly to dim ie. Disgiusted saying that mentzer ran 2-3 gramz

So talk to dim