Author Topic: NAACP Seek To Remove Star Spangeled Banner!  (Read 2755 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
NAACP Seek To Remove Star Spangeled Banner!
« on: November 08, 2017, 06:27:52 PM »
What say the member of GetBig? I love our National Anthem...What our founders went through...Malcontents like Vince G will say "Who cares about an Anthem as long as I be gettin' paid."

http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/california-naacp-seeks-to-remove-star-spangled-banner-as-national-anthem

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

werewolf operative

Re: NAACP Seek To Remove Star Spangeled Banner!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 06:51:51 PM »
The NAACP has received funding from the AT&T Foundation,[39] the Bauman Family Foundation,[40] the Carnegie Corporation of New York,[41] the Annie E. Casey Foundation,[42] the Freddie Mac Foundation,[43] the Ford Foundation,[44]the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation,[45] the JEHT Foundation,[46] the Joyce Foundation,[47] the W.K. Kellogg Foundation,[48] the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation,[49] the Open Society Institute,[50] the David and Lucile Packard Foundation,[51] the Rockefeller Foundation,[52] the Sara Lee Foundation,[53] the Scherman Foundation,[54] the Verizon Foundation,[55] the Tides Foundation[56] and Boeing.[57]

In the 2010-11 fiscal year, the National Education Association (the largest labor union in the United States) donated $25,000 to the NAACP.[58]

Leadership (as of August 2010)President/CEO: Benjamin Jealous (2007 salary: $93,020)
Chief of Staff: Roger Vann
Senior Vice President: Dennis Hayes (2007 salary: $226,857)
Director to the NAACP’s Washington Bureau: Hillary Shelton (2007 salary: $113,670)

Client Profile: Summary, 2017

A special interest's lobbying activity may go up or down over time, depending on how much attention the federal government is giving their issues. Particularly active clients often retain multiple lobbying firms, each with a team of lobbyists, to press their case for them.

Total Lobbying Expenditures: $481,750
   Subtotal for Subsidiary NAACP Legal Defense Fund: $273,000
   Subtotal for Parent NAACP: $208,750

NAACP Lobbying by IndustryIndustryTotalHum an Rights$481,750

Itemized Lobbying Expenses for NAACPFirms HiredTotal Reported by FilerReported Contract Expenses (included in Total Reported by Filer)NAACP$208,750-    $0

Italicized records not included in Total Reported by Filer

Lobbying Expenses Reported by Subsidiary NAACP Legal Defense FundFirms HiredTotal Reported by FilerReported Contract Expenses (included in Total Reported by Filer)NAACP Legal Defense Fund$273,000

Black Activists Criticize Use of Taxpayer Funds to Buy New NAACP Headquarters

Group's New Offices May Also Hurt Black Neighbors

Members of the black leadership network Project 21 are critical of the District of Columbia City Council's vote to give the NAACP $3.5 million in taxpayer money to relocate the NAACP's headquarters from Baltimore to the nation's capitol.  The NAACP is not a revenue-generating industry and does not pay the full range of DC taxes due to its nonprofit status, Project 21 members say, and also point out that the economic revitalization cited by proponents may actually hurt poor black Washingtonians.

"Given the District's precarious financial state and its trouble with education and transportation budgets, it's outrageous to use taxpayer money to subsidize the NAACP's relocation," said Project 21 Fellow Deneen Moore.  "Instead, the NAACP should rely on the support of its donors to pay for its expansion and relocation."

NAACP tax status questioned
By Steve Miller and Jerry Seper
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People claims to be nonpartisan, but it uses its millions of dollars to promote the Democrat's agenda.
     Conservative critics question its claim to nonprofit status, arguing that the exemption shelters its $14 million annual budget from being taxed, and note that in the most recent presidential campaign the NAACP, which once derided big money as a corrupting influence, established two independent fund-raising organizations to conduct the kind of political warfare it once denounced.

The NAACP National Voter Fund and Americans for Equality drew on a combined $10 million to finance get-out-the-vote efforts and issue ads that energized Democratic voters.
     "This is a group that, because of its politics, has become far removed from its constituents," says Phyllis Berry Myers, executive director of the Center for New Black Leadership, which leans Republican. "It survives through teachers unions, labor unions. . . . They allow themselves to be the sole subsidiary of the Democratic Party, and it has done a great disservice to black voters. It makes us politically impotent."

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 06:57:47 PM »
What say the member of GetBig? I love our National Anthem...What our founders went through...Malcontents like Vince G will say "Who cares about an Anthem as long as I be gettin' paid."

http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/california-naacp-seeks-to-remove-star-spangled-banner-as-national-anthem

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't put my name in this you fucking Gomer...btw that's fake news...no attempts by NAACP
A

werewolf operative

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 07:10:03 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 07:21:19 PM »
I say good! Don't want those porch monkeys associated with my star spangled banner.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 07:32:15 PM »
Don't put my name in this you fucking Gomer...btw that's fake news...no attempts by NAACP

Well its true isn't it? You could care less about your race or anyone else as long as you're making bank or getting something out of it BUT you have no problem using your race to when you feel your are getting picked on or losing out of something.

I have always been your greatest cheerleader Vince but you are definitely a Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. With the release of your YouTube channel you talk much differently then what you write on here. You would never ever be so blatantly rude and crass to anyones face.

You wrote that you were a CO. Lets delve more into this. Was it a real job that you took a Civil Service test for or some "Sub type" job for 5 months like Public Policing?  I'm sure GetBig would like to know more about the man and his climb towards the top in White America.

Thank you Sir.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 07:40:04 PM »
Well its true isn't it? You could care less about your race or anyone else as long as you're making bank or getting something out of it BUT you have no problem using your race to when you feel your are getting picked on or losing out of something.

I have always been your greatest cheerleader Vince but you are definitely a Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. With the release of your YouTube channel you talk much differently then what you write on here. You would never ever be so blatantly rude and crass to anyones face.

You wrote that you were a CO. Lets delve more into this. Was it a real job that you took a Civil Service test for or some "Sub type" job for 5 months like Public Policing?  I'm sure GetBig would like to know more about the man and his climb towards the top in White America.

Thank you Sir.

Was this just a bait thread for you to have a dig at Goodrum?  Not very positive of you....  >:(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 08:04:20 PM »
As long as our Blue Stars are safe that is all that matters around here.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 08:54:00 PM »
The two things liberals hate the most. America and God

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 09:05:05 PM »
i hate usa
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 09:38:39 PM »
The next thing they will want to do is change the National Anthem. Oh wait the College professor wants to do that already. This country is going to shit.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 12:36:42 AM »
They should go with "Columbia, the Gem of the Ocean"...

A dixieland arrangmentof all patriotic songs should be immediatley commissioned...
Can you imagine an arrangement of the "Star Spangled Banner" in this vein  before Saints games?

This is truly a great device...

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 12:37:59 AM »

Rather Like Grandpa Simpson...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 07:27:51 AM »
I just heard something hilarious for the first time on Infowars

BLM = Black Lying Marxists

Bwahahahaha!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 08:47:22 AM »

Thank you Sir.

I have no obligations whatsoever to the black race.  The people I wish to help are those like me who grew up in the ghetto that wish to do more than just smoke weed and commit crimes.  Teaching them about business management and sales is the fastest way to get out of poverty....why sell crack when you can sell stocks, bonds, insurance, dry goods, and other commodities and make not only an honest living but a more profitable one??

My voice hasn't changed one bit, its my fucking voice and the reason I cannot curse is because Youtube doesn't allow it for their partners.  As far as my police exam is concerned, I easily scored a 100 on it.  I could have scored lower and got in due to affirmative action but a prodigy such as myself doesn't need any assistance passing that.  There is no "public policing" ....you sign the papers, you get trained, and you get thrown into a pod. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 08:50:35 AM »
As long as our Blue Stars are safe that is all that matters around here.  ;D

Feels good to say that doesn't it???
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 10:42:04 AM »

I have no obligations whatsoever to the black race.  The people I wish to help are those like me who grew up in the ghetto that wish to do more than just smoke weed and commit crimes.  Teaching them about business management and sales is the fastest way to get out of poverty....why sell crack when you can sell stocks, bonds, insurance, dry goods, and other commodities and make not only an honest living but a more profitable one??

My voice hasn't changed one bit, its my fucking voice and the reason I cannot curse is because Youtube doesn't allow it for their partners.  As far as my police exam is concerned, I easily scored a 100 on it.  I could have scored lower and got in due to affirmative action but a prodigy such as myself doesn't need any assistance passing that.  There is no "public policing" ....you sign the papers, you get trained, and you get thrown into a pod. 

Do you think you sound more intelligent when you curse? I can hear in your voice you are very nervous when recording your videos...that in time should pass. PM me to get some helpful pointers on how to get your point across without sounding like a serf.
Right when I think you are heading in the right direction, you make a quick U-turn and fall right back.

The civil service test you speak of, your grade was 100? If so great job. You deserve a pat on the back. Public policing is auxiliary police, they do not carry guns. In some communities their are called junior police but they shy away from term because it sounded like they were young.

STAY POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 06:21:21 PM »
Hadn't heard about the star spangled banner, but I did hear the NAACP is changing their name to

Neegras Against Anything Culturally Productive

Makes sense I suppose.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 06:28:24 PM »
Jesus Christ I can’t take it anymore.i Get pissed by so many things I read here.This world is seriously fucked.Im getting ready to check out.