Author Topic: Personal Training......  (Read 5054 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Personal Training......
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2017, 06:56:51 PM »
No  :o :o :o biceps supinator machinery  :D

The Bicep Supination Machine is only for advanced users!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2017, 06:57:22 PM »
IFBB was running PT courses too  ;)

I want to take the Vince Basile-Manly Beach PT training course.
X

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2017, 11:34:21 AM »
I want to take the Vince Basile-Manly Beach PT training course.

No BB on the beach, just beach volleyball & surfing  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2017, 11:36:31 AM »
No BB on the beach, just beach volleyball & surfing  :-\

Vince Basile reported me to the moderators for using his full name. What a big baby!  :D :D
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2017, 11:40:46 PM »
was it dj181 or gh15?

today ifbb pros work like i taught them with machines.. becaue of the type of hormones they are on.. this is what i brought into bodybuild in 2007 when i evolved the way training was really done,, today its mostly machines in the advance level,, i am to blame for it indeed but it just does the job better as simple as tht,, when you have the ability to be on the hormones i talk about and when you have the respond to them nessasery you used machines as main culprit,,

as i said in 2007 i started taking it into the machinery direction because this is what worked best,,

rest is history,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2017, 10:21:44 AM »
Vince Basile reported me to the moderators for using his full name. What a big baby!  :D :D

Congratulation, he reported me too  ;D

There is NO Trade Mark on v.b. name & he is not the only v.b. on this planet  ;D

100's of vincenzos & basils in Italy  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2017, 08:56:23 AM »
What are people's thoughts on becoming a personal trainer at a local gym, such as You Fit or Planet Fitness? I was thinking about getting an ACE Personal Training Certificate and working at one of these locations. I know someone who works for You Fit.

Which one would be best to do?

It depends on what you look like. If you don't have a marketable look to the average guy go to work for a local gym for 6 months and eventually take your clients with you. IF your a big dude just hit up gyms in a tank top all day and you will pick up clients. I picked up a client at the supermarket yesterday and Im actually down in size right now. I'm  only 220 these days...so you don't have to be "impressive" by bodybuilding standards unless you want to train other bodybuilders. Your in san francisco? Your ceiling will  be 100 k a year your not going to be able to charge $100 an hour out there. You wanna make big money? Get into bootcamps, at one point I was making $150 an hour. Its a lot of work though and I got lazy, going to get back into it.

Get yourself a couple tires, a trap bar, some kettlebells and a pickup truck. All you need is 5 people in the park at $20 a pop and your making $100 an hour. And you have no overhead. Most people can't afford 1 on 1 personal training bro. Do not go to work for a gym unless you can't pick up clients on your own, they will work you to death and you may make $30 an hour if your lucky.  Im certified but I can count on one hand the amount of times Ive been asked if Im certified lol. Most people don't give a shit.
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2017, 10:32:26 AM »
It depends on what you look like. If you don't have a marketable look to the average guy go to work for a local gym for 6 months and eventually take your clients with you. IF your a big dude just hit up gyms in a tank top all day and you will pick up clients. I picked up a client at the supermarket yesterday and Im actually down in size right now. I'm  only 220 these days...so you don't have to be "impressive" by bodybuilding standards unless you want to train other bodybuilders. Your in san francisco? Your ceiling will  be 100 k a year your not going to be able to charge $100 an hour out there. You wanna make big money? Get into bootcamps, at one point I was making $150 an hour. Its a lot of work though and I got lazy, going to get back into it.

Get yourself a couple tires, a trap bar, some kettlebells and a pickup truck. All you need is 5 people in the park at $20 a pop and your making $100 an hour. And you have no overhead. Most people can't afford 1 on 1 personal training bro. Do not go to work for a gym unless you can't pick up clients on your own, they will work you to death and you may make $30 an hour if your lucky.  Im certified but I can count on one hand the amount of times Ive been asked if Im certified lol. Most people don't give a shit.

esfitness PM inspired post.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2017, 10:51:59 AM »
What is involved in the Fitness-Math Online Course?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2017, 10:56:42 AM »
I did it guys!! Im a certified personal trainer!

Now I just need to work on my physique so it looks like I work out!!!
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2017, 12:22:24 PM »

Meaning Vince G gave you the link for a free internet exam? I remember that his exam was so easy that even dj181 would graduate.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2017, 01:08:54 PM »
We have several trainers making over 50k at my gym. One does about 80. I am on pace to make about 36 in this my first full year as a trainer working only evenings and weekends. Not great money but there's certainly some advantages.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2017, 01:02:37 AM »

Outstanding achievement, if R. & V. Manly Beach gym still exist ( ;D ;D ;D) you could be working there ( ;D ;D ;D)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2017, 07:28:21 AM »
We have several trainers making over 50k at my gym. One does about 80. I am on pace to make about 36 in this my first full year as a trainer working only evenings and weekends. Not great money but there's certainly some advantages.

there are personal trainers who make 100k+  a year easy!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2017, 07:49:43 AM »

I thought you were going to open an Asian Steakhouse.  ;)