Author Topic: 5 Women Accuse Louis C.K. Of Sexual Misconduct!  (Read 8677 times)

doggler

• Getbig IV
5 Women Accuse Louis C.K. Of Sexual Misconduct!
« on: November 09, 2017, 02:35:27 PM »

For years, rumors of sexual harassment have swirled around comedian Louis CK. Now, five women have come forward to accuse him of sexual misconduct, as reported at The New York Times. Their accounts are remarkably similar, involving incidents where the Louie star either asked if he could masturbate in front of them, or simply did so without their consent.

Although his agent said he would decline to comment, Louis CK previously brushed off rumors of sexual misconduct, telling Vulture in 2016, “I don’t care about that. That’s nothing to me. That’s not real.” According to the five women who have come forward at the Times, however, it was very real — and they’ve finally found a way to make him care about it.

The accusations follow a massive wave of sexual misconduct allegations published at the Times and elsewhere, aimed at prominent men like Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Roy Price, Ben Affleck, and even former president George H. W. Bush. Shortly before the publication of the article, Louis CK pulled out of an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and the New York City premiere for his new film I Love You, Daddy was canceled hours before it was scheduled to begin. The cancellation was attributed to “unexpected circumstances,” but those observing the aftermath of the Harvey Weinstein revelations have been vocally expecting this particular revelation for the past week.

Louis CK wrote and directed the controversial I Love You, Daddy, and he stars as a television writer and producer whose teenage daughter (Chloë Moretz) is seduced by a predatory 68-year-old filmmaker (John Malkovich). The film explores the messy, controversial issues around sexual consent, an astonishingly hubristic subject choice for a filmmaker under a cloud of suspicion around sexual misconduct.

One scene in the movie features a character pantomiming masturbation for an extended period of time, though Louis CK told the Times in September that it was not intended as an allusion to the rumors. “It’s funny. I didn’t think of that.” The comedian’s routine often included masturbation jokes, and in 2007, he told a radio show a story about exposing his genitals to an old man in public when he was younger, adding, “I don’t know why.”

According to several of the women who came forward, the star was very aware of what he was doing when he masturbated in front of them or propositioned them — not only that it was non-consensual, but that it was wrong.
"Neither talent nor self-awareness are impediments to being a sexual abuser"

Actor and comedian Rebecca Corry told The New York Times that while she was working on a pilot in 2005, Louis CK came in as a guest star, and asked to enter her dressing room, where he planned to masturbate in front of her. When rebuffed, Corry said, “his face got red and he told me he had issues.” In 2015, she says he offered another apology, claiming that he “used to misread people back then.”

Writer and performer Abby Schachner said that when she called CK to invite him to one of her shows in 2003, he started to tell her his sexual fantasies, and she could hear him masturbating on the other end. Later, he sent her a Facebook message that said, “I remember thinking what a repulsive person I was being by responding the way that I did.” Schachner said the experience discouraged her from pursuing a career in comedy.

Alongside the accounts of three other women, these accusations paint a picture of a powerful man who was fully aware that he was a compulsive sexual harasser, routinely apologized for it, and yet failed to curb his behavior. It’s a stark reminder that neither talent nor self-awareness are impediments to being a sexual abuser. If anything, those traits only make harassers more adept at avoiding consequences — or at least, one hopes, they used to.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/9/16630238/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct-accusations

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: 5 Women Accuse Louis C.K. Of Sexual Misconduct!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 02:53:04 PM »
Is the moral of the story, if your net worth is over a million dollars, just don't have sex?  Because that's what I'm starting to think.  This is why CEOs have glass doors.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 02:55:31 PM »
lock him in and throw away the key !

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 03:11:22 PM »
Wow, only took he 14 years to report this serious crime! And what is the deal with jerking off in front of girls?? Why are all these guys doing this?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 03:12:03 PM »
what is with the whole "sexual misconduct" phrase being bandied about like this is some kind of hockey penalty.

Not excusing his behaviour but it sounds like he has some kind of exhibition fetish?

I'm sorry but what are the next hellacious headlines? That women got real good pedicures so they could get more close ups in a taretino movie?

This shit is far away from Spacey, Sheen, an all allegedly trying to put their bitty bits in little child stars or weinstein going overboard when taking the star fucking too far

Now apparently Mariah carey is being accused by some former bodyguard so its only a matter of time before the tables turns and some female stars/power brokers get accused.

Until then I am not really paying attention to the adult man did woman stuff, because lots of money or career favours were exchanged.

Please wake me up when Oprah, Ellen, or Rosie get accused or when the pedo ring in hollywood is busted wide open and its more than a few token faded aging fuckers

"

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 03:13:52 PM »
 Waiting for  those women who sucked his cock to come out....

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 03:18:05 PM »
These accusations are getting out of hand.  Starting to sound like the Salem Witch Trials.

Wes, can you give us a first hand account of the Salem Witch Trials?  Was it similar to what is currently happening in Hollywood? 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 03:21:05 PM »
what is with the whole "sexual misconduct" phrase being bandied about like this is some kind of hockey penalty.

Not excusing his behaviour but it sounds like he has some kind of exhibition fetish?

I'm sorry but what are the next hellacious headlines? That women got real good pedicures so they could get more close ups in a taretino movie?

This shit is far away from Spacey, Sheen, an all allegedly trying to put their bitty bits in little child stars or weinstein going overboard when taking the star fucking too far

Now apparently Mariah carey is being accused by some former bodyguard so its only a matter of time before the tables turns and some female stars/power brokers get accused.

Until then I am not really paying attention to the adult man did woman stuff, because lots of money or career favours were exchanged.

Please wake me up when Oprah, Ellen, or Rosie get accused or when the pedo ring in hollywood is busted wide open and its more than a few token faded aging fuckers

Just when I'm beginning to lose all faith in humanity, I read a post like this.  Thanks for posting this.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 03:39:03 PM »
Sounds sad more than anything.  Probably would have made his day if they'd just slapped him in the face and called him a dirty boy.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 03:45:07 PM »
The Mad Wacker

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 03:53:35 PM »
His lack of discipline is sickening:

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 03:56:23 PM »
lock him in and throw away the key !

Why? He's white, he's rich and he's straight

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 11:12:20 PM »
Yet another smug liberal who turns out to be a sexual harasser/sexual deviant.  Fuck him.

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 01:14:24 AM »
 ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 03:51:33 AM »
Yet another smug liberal who turns out to be a sexual harasser/sexual deviant.  Fuck him.
I'm a sexual deviant and I object to being compared to liberals!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 04:31:44 AM »
Someone ask Steven Spielberg "What Happened to Heather O'Rourke?"

a

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 05:37:03 AM »
Someone ask Steven Spielberg "What Happened to Heather O'Rourke?"

Died of cardiac arrest?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 05:38:28 AM »
Political correctness, harassment and divorce laws have turned almost every women into a victim.  After they pretend to be victims, they become monetary predators.  They will exaggerate and claim anything in order to file a law suit against you, especially if they know you have money.  

If you must have contact with women, protect yourself... make them sign a law suit waiver before you even initiate a conversation with them.  Silly I know, but this is what it's coming down to.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 06:01:09 AM »
God forbid I ever become super famous my wife would have all kinds of sexual misconduct stories! She unwillingly sees my dick all the time and god forbid she complains about how many times I groped her in the gym office or in the back leg room when no one was around hahaha!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 06:03:11 AM »

Well said, sir.  Hollyweird is an even bigger cesspool of a swamp than D.C.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 06:14:37 AM »
What's with all these sex crime allegations lately.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 06:18:17 AM »
Accusations leading to termination now with out any actual proof.

HBO is removing all his content from their streaming site

But they are leaving all their pimps up hoes down  content on the site

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2017, 10:45:32 AM »
What's with all these sex crime allegations lately.
Its like 15 to 20 years later right after weinstien all of a sudden all theses broads had a appiphany funny how they didn't say shit then..
p

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2017, 10:54:20 AM »
God forbid I ever become super famous my wife would have all kinds of sexual misconduct stories! She unwillingly sees my dick all the time and god forbid she complains about how many times I groped her in the gym office or in the back leg room when no one was around hahaha!!!

You belong in prison

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2017, 10:57:46 AM »
Can't remember who posted a hint about Kirk Douglas and Natalie Wood but here is the alleged story:
http://gawker.com/5893793/did-robert-downey-jr-really-just-accuse-kirk-douglas-of-a-brutal-rape

[This story] concerns one of the biggest male stars ever, and one of the most beloved female stars to ever live…

One day she was invited to meet with this movie star about an upcoming major role. This man was a legend already, and was very powerful. … Thinking she herself was powerful and savvy, she accepted the invite. In his hotel room. She never saw it coming.

Without even discussing the film, this actor — drunk already — began making a pass at her. She politely declined, and excused herself. He wouldn't have it. He literally threw her down, slapped the hell out of her, and ripped her clothes off. He shouted obscenities at her, continually punched and held her arms so tight he left scars and bruises.

He raped her repeatedly, spitting on her, and did permanent damage to her body. She was bleeding everywhere, with a battered face. She passed out. When she came to, the actor was still in the room gloating, and told her to come see him tomorrow night and he might give her the role. He laughed at her as she fell down, her legs so wobbly and weak. She gathered her torn clothes, and tried to walk out of the hotel and to her car - blood and semen running down her legs and bruises already forming on her face.

She could barely make it back home in her car. She wanted to kill herself, so ashamed of what happened. The damage to her psyche was permanent, and haunted her forever.

…Her mom said she must have made the actor mad and offended him. They called a doctor, who took her to the hospital secretly to have her treated… The studio knew, and did nothing. After all, the star actor was a money machine. … She grew into an amazing woman with a legendary career. But she never forgot, or forgave, and never got over what happened.

She never named the star actor publicly, but her friends and family knew the truth. Even after marriage and kids, if she saw this actor anywhere - she would almost convulse and cry. And worst of all, Hollywood and the world continued to honor him, pay him, and treat him like a king.
Himmmm went on to name the actor in question:

Today, he's still alive and barely holding on. But those who know the truth are still hoping and praying he will rot in hell for eternity. That all his good deeds and donations will never mask the truth…

So when the time comes, and the now 95-year -ld Kirk Douglas, the superstar actor, finally dies, there will be tributes and honors about him. Just remember that he is a monster who never repented, apologized, nor showed any sorrow for destroying the lives of others. Especially the life of that young beloved actress named Natalie Wood.