Author Topic: Flex Wheeler - Hard Body CD1 DVD  (Read 876 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Flex Wheeler - Hard Body CD1 DVD
« on: November 10, 2017, 12:12:04 PM »
I don't know if I appreciate the daisy dukes, but it is a good video. Check out Charles Glass in shape - impressive.

J

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Flex Wheeler - Hard Body CD1 DVD
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 10:49:11 PM »
I just did a Google.ca search for Flex Wheeler Hardbody DVD, and I found that my DVD review was the first link.  ;D

I was refreshed by this.  I found this deeply refreshing.  :)

To be honest, I think everyone - including Flex himself - knew full well that he was not training very hard in this DVD.  This is why in his next/sequel DVD "Flex Wheeler - Mass Construction", he trained much harder.  The criticism obviously got to him.  That being said, the truth of the matter was that he did not need to train very hard to look the way he did.  Phil Heath is probably an even better example of this, in that he is able to train less intensely than a Dorian Yates or a Ronnie Coleman, yet still be crowned Mr. Olympia - if he can get away with less intense training, why push it?  Unless one could argue that more intense training would allow him to use lower doses, and ultimately work out better for his health.  But at the end of the day, some people can get away with things that others can't get away with.

PS - next do a Google search for Flex Wheeler Mass Construction DVD, and see what link populates the first search result.  ;D  Once again, I'm refreshed.  :D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 10:51:45 PM »
That a boy Matty...

Parsh, Semi or fully?

I wont watch, but do they have his "Flex Wheeler's Oil Change" DVD?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 11:03:13 PM »
That a boy Matty...

Parsh, Semi or fully?

I wont watch, but do they have his "Flex Wheeler's Oil Change" DVD?

Between parsh and semi.  :D

Unfortunately there is a problem with the server that hosts my website, and you can't go to the main gallery page, so you have to look at pictures individually.  There are 100 photos in each gallery, and they are named 1.jpg through to 100.jpg.  Easy peasy.  If there is one good thing about being autistic, it's that it allows me to sit down for literally 12 hours straight and do the most monotonous tasks imaginable, and do it without issue - or to even enjoy doing such monotonous things.

Here are the pictures from Flex's first DVD, Hardbody - this is the first picture, and as said, the gallery goes up to 100.jpg:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/flexwheelerhardbodydvd/1.jpg

And here are pictures from the sequel, Mass Construction:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/flexwheelermassconstructiondvd/1.jpg

Just copy and paste the above links - as BodybuildingPro shows up as BodybuildingPro, as a result of me spamming my link sometime in 2010.  :-\  I deserved it, but I have learned my lesson now.  :D

PS - Ron, can you unblock my website please?  I promise I won't spam it, but occasionally I will post a relevant link, and would like it to show up.  I promise I won't post it more than maybe weekly, or something like that.