Author Topic: Roy Moore accuser worked for Clinton campaign as interpreter, reports say  (Read 874 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Well well well....

Roy Moore accuser worked for Clinton campaign as interpreter, reports say
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/10/roy-moore-accuser-worked-for-clinton-campaign-as-interpreter-reports-say.html

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Roy Moore accuser worked for Clinton campaign as interpreter, reports say
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 06:12:02 PM »
You should read the article...not the 14 year old and not an accuser.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 06:38:13 PM »
You should read the article...not the 14 year old and not an accuser.

I did read the article. I also go by the libs rush to judgement for the sake of politics to only be proven a lie and also, being just four weeks out of a race that Moore is destroying his opponent at this point by double digits and now finding out this accuser was a Clinton supporter. Put those two together then add is Soros (yes, Soros) and a lie is the only way they could win.

On the other hand, if he did it then he should step down, let the Dem in so he can be on his was to destroying the state.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 06:52:40 PM »
I did read the article. I also go by the libs rush to judgement for the sake of politics to only be proven a lie and also, being just four weeks out of a race that Moore is destroying his opponent at this point by double digits and now finding out this accuser was a Clinton supporter. Put those two together then add is Soros (yes, Soros) and a lie is the only way they could win.

On the other hand, if he did it then he should step down, let the Dem in so he can be on his was to destroying the state.

Destroying his opponent? FOX News   10/14 - 10/16   801 RV   3.5   42   42   Tie

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 07:00:43 PM »
Well, well, well.....

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5641897786001/?#sp=show-clips

And more....

https://www.axios.com/republican-responded-roy-moore-allegations-2508140244.html

Well well well what? All I heard and read was "If" "if "if"....I said the same thing. What's your point?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 08:29:21 PM »
not for nothing but I would expect someone who was moved on by a Republican at14 to work for the other party. That, in and of itself, isn't very compelling evidence the claims aren't true

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 08:47:30 PM »
not for nothing but I would expect someone who was moved on by a Republican at14 to work for the other party. That, in and of itself, isn't very compelling evidence the claims aren't true

not the same person...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 08:53:00 PM »

Considering it’s different to tell a Dem from a Republican nowadays doesn’t surprise me at all.