Author Topic: God Bless America.  (Read 2310 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
God Bless America.
« on: November 11, 2017, 08:56:46 AM »
My grandfather was a Marine drill instructor. I have had cousins serve in the Army and the National Guard. To this day, I regret not serving my country.

Being a soldier is tough. Being away from your family is arguably just as tough. Sacrifice doesn't just mean death....

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: God Bless America.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 09:30:23 AM »
Were you too fat for the military or was your application before they allowed fags in?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 09:34:40 AM »
Were you too fat for the military or was your application before they allowed fags in?
Show some respect, asshole.  ;D 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 09:37:41 AM »
Show some respect, asshole.  ;D 

Yes you are correct,  I should have agreed with the point your post made first then added the insults separately

Demosthenes

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 09:44:45 AM »
My grandfather was a Marine drill instructor. I have had cousins serve in the Army and the National Guard. To this day, I regret not serving my country.

Being a soldier is tough. Being away from your family is arguably just as tough. Sacrifice doesn't just mean death....

Bullshit. You have never had an inkling to enlist, or you would have. And please stop with this garbage about family members who served and therefore you are somehow connected to the military experience. Whether or not it's true that any of your relatives served, it's NOTHING to do with you. Show some class and stay quiet

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 09:45:23 AM »
Yes you are correct,  I should have agreed with the point your post made first then added the insults separately
I also respect our allies. You UK blokes have sacrificed as well. We face many of the same problems.

We are brethren by history.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 09:51:23 AM »
Bullshit. You have never had an inkling to enlist, or you would have. And please stop with this garbage about family members who served and therefore you are somehow connected to the military experience. Whether or not it's true that any of your relatives served, it's NOTHING to do with you. Show some class and stay quiet
See Pat Tillman's story for a better explanation.  Sometimes hindsight is 20/20, and you realize it a bit too late.

So I am not "connected" because some of my family has served? Then you obviously missed the entire point of the video.

Demosthenes

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2017, 09:53:29 AM »
See Pat Tillman's story for a better explanation.  Sometimes hindsight is 20/20, and you realize it a bit too late.

So I am not "connected" because some of my family has served? Then you obviously missed the entire point of the video.

STFU and stop using Veterans Day to troll, clown.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2017, 09:55:47 AM »
STFU and stop using Veterans Day to troll, clown.
You are the idiot ruining this thread.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2017, 09:56:36 AM »

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2017, 09:58:36 AM »

Why hasn't someone photoshopped this pic already?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2017, 09:59:37 AM »
Shizzo made fun of a burned veteran and made fun of gym rats cancer.

What more is to say about him?  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

Demosthenes

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2017, 10:04:40 AM »
You are the idiot ruining this thread.
This thread was a piece of shit as soon as you claimed to regret not having served in the military. Fuck off lowlife.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2017, 10:06:18 AM »
I can't believe some of you idiots are trying to troll this thread. If you are an American, shame on you. If not, then show some respect for your country's army.

They train and fight to die for your safety. True soldiers are brave, no matter the country that they represent.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2017, 10:13:17 AM »
This thread was a piece of shit as soon as you claimed to regret not having served in the military. Fuck off lowlife.

The funny thing is that Shizzo thinks we are trolling. What' sad is that he was the one who made fun of a veterans and made fun of a cancer patient. Then, he starts this thread to try and make up for it.

I respect all current and retired individuals who fought in the military. But, I don't need to make a thread about it like Shizzo--I guess he was propelled to make this thread to make up for his past transgressions.
X

Demosthenes

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2017, 10:13:57 AM »
I can't believe some of you idiots are trying to troll this thread. If you are an American, shame on you. If not, then show some respect for your country's army.

They train and fight to die for your safety. True soldiers are brave, no matter the country that they represent.
I'm disrespecting YOU, dirtbag .

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2017, 10:18:06 AM »
The funny thing is that Shizzo thinks we are trolling. What' sad is that he was the one who made fun of a veterans and made fun of a cancer patient. Then, he starts this thread to try and make up for it.

I respect all current and retired individuals who fought in the military. But, I don't need to make a thread about it like Shizzo--I guess he was propelled to make this thread to make up for his past transgressions.
You are too obvious, dude.

You are terrible at trolling, have no sense of humor, and are a coward to boot.

The only thing keeping you relevant, is your membership in the circle jerk.

YOU ARE A GIMMICK ACCOUNT.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2017, 10:27:30 AM »
perhaps somwhere there is a bullet wanting  to to know you intimatly ?
We all have a fate. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2017, 10:33:10 AM »
11 AM me and my peers in the restaurant we were at, had that moment of silence. It was very moving, but never as moving as the sacrifice men, women and children, have made for may of our fellow nations around the globe.

No matter what our background or present day gripes, we cannot have the ability to be able to do anything without the past present anf future sacrifices that are made on our behalfs.

Even freedoms like being able to post on GetBig get taken for granted. Sounds stupid but it is true

"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2017, 11:00:07 AM »
don't start threads in bad faith

Exactly.
X

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2017, 11:18:34 AM »
One does not have to join the ranks of the military to serve their country. Many men where inelligable to serve during WW2, Korea, Vietnam. Does not mean they where any less a patriot or did nothing to help. Be a good law abiding citizen, work, respect your fellow man and help those who cannot help themselves. Going to war and serving the country really only mattered in WW2. Every conflict after that was a bullshit attempt to oppress another nation with so called freedom or to rape their land of resources. Still an honorable thing to serve in the military as its needed. Too bad the men in the military today get wasted as fodder for corporations.
h

Demosthenes

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2017, 11:46:46 AM »
One does not have to join the ranks of the military to serve their country. Many men where inelligable to serve during WW2, Korea, Vietnam. Does not mean they where any less a patriot or did nothing to help. Be a good law abiding citizen, work, respect your fellow man and help those who cannot help themselves. Going to war and serving the country really only mattered in WW2. Every conflict after that was a bullshit attempt to oppress another nation with so called freedom or to rape their land of resources. Still an honorable thing to serve in the military as its needed. Too bad the men in the military today get wasted as fodder for corporations.
Yeah and we need you to enlighten us on these matters. Here's a better idea: go fuck yourself.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2017, 12:39:26 PM »
Shinzo would have been like the fat dude that shot himself in full metal jacket.

Maybe he should enlist.

werewolf operative

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2017, 01:13:46 PM »

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2017, 06:56:01 PM »
Yeah and we need you to enlighten us on these matters. Here's a better idea: go fuck yourself.

Are you a tough guy?
h