Author Topic: Speilberg and Lucas - pedos?  (Read 4000 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Speilberg and Lucas - pedos?
« on: November 12, 2017, 12:43:32 AM »
For those who have a hard time suspecting Spielberg, you can find a transcript online of Spielberg, Lucas, and Kazdan brainstoming Raiders of the Lost Ark. Here's the part where they talk about Marion's character:

George: I was thinking that this old guy could have been his mentor. He could have known this little girl when she was just a kid. Had an affair with her when she was eleven.

Larry: And he was forty-two.

G: He hasn't seen her in twelve years. Now she's twenty-two. It's a real strange relationship.

Steven: She had better be older than twenty-two.

G: He's thirty-five, and he knew her ten years ago when he was twenty-five and she was only twelve.

G: It would be amusing to make her slightly young at the time.

S: And promiscuous. She came onto him.

There's more, but that's enough. They thought it would be funny to give Indiana Jones -- the hero -- a backstory where he had an affair with a 12-year-old girl who seduced him. What is it molesters frequently tell their victims, that the victim seduced the molester? Lucas goes on to say they won't make it explicit, but they'll say it's been 10 years and cast an actress who's about 23, and let it be subtle. They ended up with a 30-year-old actress, so maybe they chickened out. But watch that scene where she slaps him and says, "I was a child!" and he responds with "You knew what you were doing," and think about what they were thinking behind the cameras.

It doesn't prove they are pedophiles. It does tell me they have no limits where these things are concerned. They think rules like age of consent are outdated beliefs of the squares out in flyover country, to be made fun of until they can be erased from the books.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Re: Speilberg and Lucas - pedos?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 12:45:37 AM »
Seth MacFarlane knew about Weinstein and Spacey. What does he tell us here?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 05:17:51 AM »
Could this by why so many Hollywood women speak about "rape culture"?  Because they are continually sucking the dicks of their Jewish producers in order to get film roles, so they project and assume all other industries are that decadent too?  ::)

By the way, let's not ignore the Jewishness of Hollywood, and these Hollywood perverts.  I hate hearing idiots like Michael Moore talk about the "White men in Hollywood."  They are JEWISH.  But as per usual, they are Jewish when they are victims, and suddenly White when they are perpetrators.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 03:23:41 PM »
 Spielberg took under his "wing" Shia Labeouf when he was a kid. No wonder Laboeuf is messed up.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 03:37:08 PM »
But as per usual, they are Jewish when they are victims, and suddenly White when they are perpetrators.

Spitting the hard cold truth here.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 04:08:34 PM »
All the stories come out now because the dam has broken. And because people now think they can win lawsuits...

But there is the entire entertainment industry now in the crosshairs: theater, television news, trade magazines, etc. This is going to go on for quite a while. So stock up on popcorn 😁

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 04:24:26 PM »
Spielberg took under his "wing" Shia Labeouf when he was a kid. No wonder Laboeuf is messed up.

If Ladouche got in my face like that, he'd have a broken jaw.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 05:25:36 PM »
Could this by why so many Hollywood women speak about "rape culture"?  Because they are continually sucking the dicks of their Jewish producers in order to get film roles, so they project and assume all other industries are that decadent too?  ::)

By the way, let's not ignore the Jewishness of Hollywood, and these Hollywood perverts.  I hate hearing idiots like Michael Moore talk about the "White men in Hollywood."  They are JEWISH.  But as per usual, they are Jewish when they are victims, and suddenly White when they are perpetrators.
But goy, did you forget about the six gorillion!?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 06:11:30 AM »
I’ll believe anything you say on this topic. You were all over this months before all this news broke. Are you sure you’re not some former Hollywood kid star?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 07:01:23 AM »

"He will not divide us!"

LOL. That whole project turned out great. Shame the museum took it down. :'(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 07:13:01 AM »
If Ladouche got in my face like that, he'd have a broken jaw.

Agreed.  That shit is unacceptable.

Fucking obnoxious casting couch drug addicts lecturing real Americans about politics.  Fuck you.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2017, 09:12:35 AM »
Both are as guilty as a cosmic beard - one even developed the pedo neck which is a sign of high pressure lust and (Jeff)longings towards young Jedis.