Author Topic: PDI: Lee Priest will compete in Night of Champions XXVII  (Read 13604 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
PDI: Lee Priest will compete in Night of Champions XXVII
« on: April 09, 2006, 09:44:43 PM »
Official PDI Press Release #7: April 10, 2006

PDI ANNOUNCES THE SIGNING OF LEE PRIEST TO COMPETE IN NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

Pro Division Inc is proud to announce that Lee Priest has signed a contract to compete in NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS XXVII, Saturday, September 16th, at the Town Hall Theater in New York City.

Lee Priest is one of the most popular Bodybuilders in the world today, if not the most popular. His amazing physique, his drag racing hobby and his hospitality towards fans make him one of the top personalities in the sport. He is also a man who many people believe is the greatest short man in the history of the sport.

Lee has been a pro for 12 years and has won the 2002 San Francisco Pro Invitational, the 2005 Australian Pro Invitational, and the 2006 Ironman Pro Classic. He has been a top ten finisher in the Olympia and a top six finisher in the Arnold Classic numerous times.

Lee also has a second career with drag racing where he recently took the checkered flag for his initial first place victory. PDI will market Lee as a two sport competitor and champion in order to garner maximum exposure for both Lee and the Night of Champions event.

Night of Champions will be the first pro event on the PDI fall schedule. Lee’s decision to compete in NOC was enhanced by the reputation of the event, the location (Town Hall, New York City the site of the first NOC in 1978) and of course, the Bodybuilding fans of New York who Lee feels are the best in the world.

Lee states, “It is a great opportunity for me to compete in Night of Champions in New York City. The fans, the theater, the staging and the promotion make it the most distinctive event in Bodybuilding. Also, I am very enthused about competing under the new rules that govern such events that PDI has implemented. I take pleasure in the fact that aesthetics will be emphasized and that the entertainment element will be judged and rewarded. I feel that this is a step in the right direction to make our sport more exciting and exhilarating for the fans.”

Pro Division CEO Wayne S. DeMilia states, “We are thrilled to sign Lee Priest as the first PDI athlete and to have him contracted to compete in the first PDI event, Night of Champions XXVII. Lee has always been a fan favorite in New York and this year will be no different.”

DeMilia goes on to say, “This is only the first of many Bodybuilding stars from different organizations encompassing the world who will join PDI and make PDI events exciting, entertaining and unpredictable.”

Anyone wishing to purchase tickets for Night of Champions or if there are athletes wishing to join PDI, they should contact us at prodivisioninc@yahoo.com. 

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: PDI: Lee Priest will compete in Night of Champions XXVII
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 09:58:51 PM »
Well, know wonder Lee wasn't in Idaho, he was working on this Press Release! 8)
Lee, from what I heard you were sorely missed at the BBing.com Ho down.
Good luck in the NYC!
S. Ray

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 10:02:48 PM »
Well, know wonder Lee wasn't in Idaho, he was working on this Press Release! 8)
Lee, from what I heard you were sorely missed at the BBing.com Ho down.
Good luck in the NYC!
S. Ray

Hey Shawn, Ill bet he was at the summit drag nationals in Las vegas, this weekend. 8)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 10:08:07 PM »
Was here there with a mascot? ???

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 10:12:10 PM »
Awwwww,   Shawn brought his baby pictures to the board.........Be nice lil bro or youll be with sarcasm and the squid club ....or squad club.    Dont make it happen. ;D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 10:13:35 PM »
 :o

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 10:16:46 PM »
Lee only posts on Boom7 now because that's the official, unofficial board of the PDI.

Oh, and you turd-burgler mooches can now download 10 pics from WPSE each day...just call me daddy.

Monster exclusivity ::)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
"The RHINO" and 240 scammed GETBIG...
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 07:27:11 AM »
Pro Division CEO Wayne S. DeMilia states, “We are thrilled to sign Lee Priest as the first PDI athlete and to have him contracted to compete in the first PDI event, Night of Champions XXVII. Lee has always been a fan favorite in New York and this year will be no different.”

BOOO HISSSS BOOOOO   :-\

Enjoy your dish...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: "The RHINO" and 240 scammed GETBIG...
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 07:32:44 AM »
I hope this finally puts to rest the long debated issue of whether bodybuilders are 'athletes' or not

RHINO290

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 07:49:18 AM »

BOOO HISSSS BOOOOO   :-\

Are you really that stupid, or do you really just wanna talk about me that bad? I mean seriously, obviously, Wayne is going to offically introduce the big names to show that the PDI is real and here to stay. I mean really, I think Lee signed his contract a day before me?!!!

You start a thread on semantics? Yu are getting i the club with sarcasm, making yourself look like a complete idiot, with nothing better to do than attack me.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 07:56:04 AM »
Dude, I have fucking had it with you.

Why don't you be a man, and say this shit to my face?

If you had any balls you would, but you won't because you are a pussey, hiding behind a computer screen.

You had better pray, I mean pray, I never find out who you are, I will tear you to pieces.

Now print that f**k-face.
hahahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 08:06:08 AM »
Maybe he had mistaken you for someone else Sarcasm.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 08:07:04 AM »
Maybe he had mistaken you for someone else Sarcasm.
haha, that's a meltdown for the ages right there.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 08:25:29 AM »
Are you really that stupid, or do you really just wanna talk about me that bad? I mean seriously, obviously, Wayne is going to offically introduce the big names to show that the PDI is real and here to stay. I mean really, I think Lee signed his contract a day before me?!!!

You start a thread on semantics? Yu are getting i the club with sarcasm, making yourself look like a complete idiot, with nothing better to do than attack me.

How do you explain this thread?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=61232.0

"I was brought on board this week to create and promote a web presence for the first athlete announcing his jump to the Pro Division, Jack London..." - 240 or bust

You and 240 came on here promoting yourself as THE FIRST ATHLETE to join the PDI. Now we have OFFICIAL confirmation you were NOT and now you're making yourself look as bad as your physique. Frankly, just pissed that we got conned into making you the first action figure because you were supposedly the first to join the PDI.

What the hell are we going to do with all these Jack London Action Figures?   ???

Enjoy your dish...

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 08:27:03 AM »
How do you explain this thread?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=61232.0

"I was brought on board this week to create and promote a web presence for the first athlete announcing his jump to the Pro Division, Jack London..." - 240 or bust

You and 240 came on here promoting yourself as THE FIRST ATHLETE to join the PDI. Now we have OFFICIAL confirmation you were NOT and now you're making yourself look as bad as your physique. Frankly, just pissed that we got conned into making you the first action figure because you were supposedly the first to join the PDI.

What the hell are we going to do with all these Jack London Action Figures?   ???

I can explain it. Jack dwarfs you ::)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 08:28:21 AM »
Conned ::)

LifterChick

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 08:38:32 AM »

Yea give the Rhino a break guys, Waynes a smart man.  Why would he announce Jack as the first athlete?
He has to announce somebody GOOD or people will think the PDI is a joke for washed up wannabes.
Sort of like what happened on here.

I am thinking with Rhino's contest credentials he might be announced hmm...two days after PDI folds.

And in defense of 240, maybe his psychic link with Wayne's dog wasn't to clear at that time, one of them could have been licking their balls.  Or maye the Rhino's balls.

I like Sushi!

RHINO290

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 09:12:05 AM »
Yea give the Rhino a break guys, Waynes a smart man.  Why would he announce Jack as the first athlete?
He has to announce somebody GOOD or people will think the PDI is a joke for washed up wannabes.
Sort of like what happened on here.

I am thinking with Rhino's contest credentials he might be announced hmm...two days after PDI folds.

And in defense of 240, maybe his psychic link with Wayne's dog wasn't to clear at that time, one of them could have been licking their balls.  Or maye the Rhino's balls.

I like Sushi!

Keep talkin, all of you..... keep talkin.

I Love using you all as a group to get as much recognition as possible, you are all so stupid, if you only knew what you were doing for me, please keep it going, oh, and I love the action figure........

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 09:13:33 AM »
Dude, I have fucking had it with you.

Why don't you be a man, and say this shit to my face?

If you had any balls you would, but you won't because you are a pussey, hiding behind a computer screen.

You had better pray, I mean pray, I never find out who you are, I will tear you to pieces.

Now print that f**k-face.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2006, 09:14:20 AM »

I Love using you all as a group to get as much recognition as possible, you are all so stupid, if you only knew what you were doing for me, please keep it going, oh, and I love the action figure........

Jack dwarfs you ::)

RHINO290

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 09:14:28 AM »
I can explain it. Jack dwarfs you ::)

Let them keep talking. You know when folks like this talk bad about me, I take it as a compliment. If they actually liked me, I would have a real problem....

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 09:15:56 AM »
Let them keep talking. You know when folks like this talk bad about me, I take it as a compliment. If they actually liked me, I would have a real problem....
hey "rhino" how many pieces are you going to tear me into so i can let my family know how many they'll have to pick up?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RHINO290

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2006, 09:18:05 AM »

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2006, 09:20:31 AM »
hey "rhino" how many pieces are you going to tear me into so i can let my family know how many they'll have to pick up?

Jack doesn't bother with trolls. He lets the goblins take care of them.  ;D

LifterChick

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2006, 09:50:08 AM »

We all know you have to use us to get recognition, we're doing you a favour.  Lord knows you can't earn it from bodybuilding.  NOC is months away and if the "predictions" are correct you are going to get buried in an tidal wave of top IFBB talent, then Wayne will fire you without cause or reason because your physique can't compete.  You signed that in your PDI contract, I can't see how that is a benefit for you.

I will give you credit though you didn't threaten to beat me down or saying you dwarf me.